Constitutional Emergency

The Vicious Snake...........aka Radical Muslim Butchers.......

A Donald Trump Video...............

Remember when Donald Trump said Brussells was a Islamic Hell Hole??? http://clashdaily.com/2016/03/remember-when-trump-said-brussels-was...

The media mocked him..............well???????????

Views: 374

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

How about the Crusades which were a defensive war caused by mu-slime animals raiding trading caravans between Europe and the far east. Mu-slimes are just murdering savages who always have and always will follow their filthy koran (may pig excrement be upon it) as they are doing today. The only way to stop them is to eradicate their doctrine along with those who refuse to leave it.

Yes, it was decidedly ill-advised to go into Iraq. However, your last statement is absolutely preposterous!!!! These people are 7th century savages who have never come out of their caves!!! They are set on a world-wide caliphate and they need no other impetus than their satanic Quran!!! If they aren't killing Christians, they are killing their own! If those good Muslims out there, such as Dr. Zuhdi Jasser, are unsuccessful in their attempts to reform Islam, such as the Christian Reformation, and do away with Political and Legal Islam, then Islam MUST be banned the world over!!!

Muslims number in excess of one billion as do the Chinese people.

No one has the means to ban / isolate this mass of humanity.

Who said ban it? I say eradicate it from the earth as that is what they will do to YOU and your family unless some brave soldier or Patriot does the work you seem unwilling to do by killing them before they kill you.

Just a previous of what the Commie/Muslim/NWO/DemoRat/Rino's, Obama and Hitlary for Prison have in store for "We the People"..!!!

Decision America Tour/ California USA Repent
March 28th Through April 1st
Monday through Friday 9:00 am and 5:00 pm on the Steps of The Capitol Sacramento
Thursday 12:00 Noon
Join us "Boots on the Ground" in Sacramento, or "Prayer in the Air"
1-712-432-1690 access code 399430# 
by Telephone or Watch "Live"
www.thewileydrakeshow.com
Need Prayer Warriors and Shofar Blowers etc
Wiley Drake
Congressional Prayer Conference of Washington DC
6801 Western Avenue
Buena Park, CA 90621
www.congressionalprayerconferenceofwashingtondc.org
03-18-16
We are pleased to announce that the week of March 28 through the 1st of April we will be hosting a “Live” on location Internet T.V. Show in Sacramento California.
Anyone wishing to be on set, or to be a part of the live show, please contact 
the Host, Dr. Wiley S. Drake who is also a Candidate for President of The United States 2016.
1-202-747-4839
Congressionalprayerconferenceofwashingtondc.org - Praying America Back To One Nation Under God
Pure Line theme by Theme4Press • Powered by WordPressCongressionalprayerconferenceofwashingtondc.orgPraying America Back To One Nation Under God
CONGRESSIONALPRAYERCONFERENCEOFWASHINGTONDC.ORG
Congressionalprayerconferenceofwashingtondc.org - Praying America Back To One Nation Under God
Pure Line theme by Theme4Press • Powered by WordPressCongressionalprayerconferenceofwashingtondc.orgPraying America Back To One Nation Under God

View on www.facebook.com
Preview by Yahoo

NEWSROOMABOUTGIVE
California

California-Header

PRAYER RALLY DETAILS
Join Franklin Graham on
March 31, 2016
12:00 p.m.
Capitol West Steps
1315 10th St
Sacramento, CA 95814
Get Directions
GET CA PRAYER CALENDAR PARKING INFORMATION WATCH PRAYER RALLY INVITE VOLUNTEER AT PRAYER RALLY
Children Lost In System Wistleblower Former Family Court Judge Speaks Out Salcido A Family Court Judge Admits She Made a mistake, speaks out about the million dollar industry of abused mothers and children in family Court default is to give abuser custody.
THEWILEYDRAKESHOW.COM

I just went out and bought more ammo......................................

Migration jihad is the other jihad used to take over a nation or a continent as in the case of Europe. The muslims migrate into a nation, breed prolifically, do not assimilate & then demand sharia. They use murder jihad at the same time to make the natives fearful. God save us from satan's hordes. 

It's time to put a screeching halt to this "Politically- Correct" BS. The UK, France, Belgim, and all of the EU are a mess.
I have friends in the UK and France. Their reports are not good, they have real problems over there. And it's not limited to the EU exchange countries. All of Europe is under siege. The Islamists intend to rebuild the Caliphate and they intend Jerusalem to be the World Center headquarters for it. AND they intend to include ALL of North America as part of that Caliphate.
The only way they can achieve that is to kill all of us first.
You "Politically-Correct" people, the Left-wing LIbtards, Communists, Marxists, and basically all the "Useful Idiots" that are helping them or still have your heads in the sand (or up your rear ends) can all go to hell. I'm sick and tired of this PC crap.
I am arming up, preparing, and training to try to defend myself and my family. And I intend to fight back until the minute I take my last breath.

And I don't have any plans to "fight fair" or pretty.

Do terror attacks in the Western world get more attention than others?

http://www.bbc.com/news/blogs-trending-35886051

This video was sent to me before I got it on PFA as since it was released it has gone VIRAL. It is a good thing though difficult to watch but it is necessary to jolt the complacent from their reveries and awaken their minds to witness TRUTH, and therefore reconsider their Oh, so misinformed views of Islam , the "Religion of Peace," which since 9/11/01 has sponsored in its various forms nearly 30, 000 additional terrorist attacks; WORLDWIDE!  If you think we are immune to such travesties, consider the mass murders described as "Workplace Violence, " by Obama and company at Fort Hood, TX , Twice, the mass murders at San Bernardino of disabled victims, the tragedy at the Brooklyn Navy Yard, the Washington Sniper episode a few years ago  and the bombing of the Boston Marathon and then: THINK AGAIN! Take these for what they are: attacks well planned and executed by disciplined religious fanatics inimical to all life non-Muslim. It is THAT simple and why so many make so complex and issue out of one that is literally a matter of SURVIVAL is utterly stupefying to me. Has America lost its collective national mind? We know it has done away with such concepts as Responsibility, Accountability, Duty, Honor and Obligation to Constituencies but, to look the other way when so desperately and deeply THREATENED is the height of stupidity! It is bad enough to see it publicly demonstrated by the young and impractical but it is very disturbing seeing supposedly intelligent  elected officials act as though there is NOTHING wrong or dangerous about it; especially since those who defend these animals will be among their FIRST victims as the "Vicious Snakes," they are and the "gentle women", they are PROVING themselves to be. Well, THAT IS ONE WAY TO RID US OF THE ESTABLISHMENT, N'est ce pas? Trump is the hope for not only THIS country but for Europeans with fear and looking for a Place to flee to and who, unlike those coming as refugees and Illegals have skills and talents, would come in compliance with American Law and be GRATEFUL for the opportunity this country once presented for nearly ALL of our forbears and STILL may once more IF these issues are addressed and the ONLY man to do that, is DONALD TRUMP!

Decision America Tour/ California USA Repent
March 28th Through April 1st
Monday through Friday 9:00 am and 5:00 pm on the Steps of The Capitol Sacramento
Thursday 12:00 Noon
Join us "Boots on the Ground" in Sacramento, or "Prayer in the Air"
1-712-432-1690 access code 399430# 
by Telephone or Watch "Live"
www.thewileydrakeshow.com
Need Prayer Warriors and Shofar Blowers etc
Wiley Drake
Congressional Prayer Conference of Washington DC
6801 Western Avenue
Buena Park, CA 90621
www.congressionalprayerconferenceofwashingtondc.org
03-18-16
We are pleased to announce that the week of March 28 through the 1st of April we will be hosting a “Live” on location Internet T.V. Show in Sacramento California.
Anyone wishing to be on set, or to be a part of the live show, please contact 
the Host, Dr. Wiley S. Drake who is also a Candidate for President of The United States 2016.
1-202-747-4839

View on www.facebook.com
Preview by Yahoo

NEWSROOMABOUTGIVE
California

California-Header

PRAYER RALLY DETAILS
Join Franklin Graham on
March 31, 2016
12:00 p.m.
Capitol West Steps
1315 10th St
Sacramento, CA 95814
Get Directions
GET CA PRAYER CALENDAR PARKING INFORMATION WATCH PRAYER RALLY INVITE VOLUNTEER AT PRAYER RALLY
Children Lost In System Wistleblower Former Family Court Judge Speaks Out Salcido A Family Court Judge Admits She Made a mistake, speaks out about the million dollar industry of abused mothers and children in family Court default is to give abuser custody.
THEWILEYDRAKESHOW.COM

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service