the winds of change

As this highly turbulent election passes a new era is ushered in .Many world leaders predicted racial upheavals that may have ripped this nation apart.The world will now see an image of a diverse acceptance.That alone will make our nations enemies abandon efforts to drive a civil ,cultural war. However make no mistake ,lets be clear anytime you are out of your element the dangers are very real .Actively violent entities ,pockets and individuals will always thrive across this great land. I do not fear the winds of change ,you can not fight the wind ,change is the only constant. Let the winds lift you as you develop an understanding of its direction.A nation that does not have shifts that prevent extremes will become intolerant and destroy itself . I fear only one thing its in relation to our Energy policy ,I fear that Drill Baby Drill " May not happen .If that occurs you can expect liquid fuel prices to rise again.The oil producing nations must know , in no uncertain terms , we will very vigorously excel our efforts to become independent if price do not continue to fall ,and even if they do .We must as citizens push the Tapping of our Natural gas reserves, Individuals and Governmental entities will benefit from the wealth this will give us here and now. I would resist imported gas from other states .We have a unique leverage in that we have abundant natural resources in south central Pa. Gas, Timber ,Water, Livestock ,Land .Commodities that the multitudes in the urban areas must have , can not survive without ,yet have none of there own..I for one feel a decrease in anxiety levels across the board ,I have no doubt ,no matter who you supported for president ,your stress levels have dropped as well ,Better to know and be disappointed than fear the unknown.The stock market will react similarly. Let us drive our prosperity with a purpose ,we the people must and I am confident will turn the tides of prosperity around .Necessity is the mother of invention and ingenuity. May God bless you and God bless the United States of America.Positive change is born out of positive attitudes and efforts.

You need to be a member of The Patriots For America to add comments!

Join The Patriots For America

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• yeah Tommy..... I do hate buying gas from the Jihad Club.........shipping that high dollar oil over in their pontoon barges.... Drill here Drill now.......put american roughnecks to work....haul oil on USA trucks and drivers..........then refiine it here in Houston..........sell it to Americans......
    SIMPLE FIX....!!

RIGHT ON BROTHER...........
  • VERY REFRESHING TO HEAR YOUR WORDS .DRILL AMERICAN ,REFINE AMERICAN transport by americans ,truckers ,roughnecks ,machinist , steel industry .all will benefit ,jobs ,fuel security and slow/stop the cash flow to those who would use it against americans..below i have include an article opublished in my local paper and in the johnstown PA.tribune democrat.
    spent some time in Teaxas in late 70's CNC machine programming at Reynolds research Brownsville.just a tidbit of personal factoid .

>>Natural gas production in Pennsylvania

As we enter the new year with great uncertainty economically and begin to see liquid fuel prices creeping upward, with in two years it will be up to $140.00 a Barrel again as we hold our breath waiting for the liquid fuel prices to soar to record heights once again. Let us not be fools , History shows fuel prices will undoubtedly rise again, it is a matter of when not if. Why should the citizens of Pennsylvania support the procrastination of natural gas production for another few years or even a decade, depriving it’s citizens of the profits associated with production of natural gas? Not to mention the strategic survival and homeland security reasoning .

We need legislative incentives, such as revenue perks and funds for townships, county schools and state government ,Elected officials must encourage natural gas exploration here in our region of PA. Every local business, charity, social program, emergency service and resident will benefit from the profits and revenue associated with natural gas production. Our local economy will get quite a boost, as well as increased employment opportunities generated by the man power needed to build and maintain the infrastructure necessary to support natural gas production and pipeline .

We will hear many complaints from opponents of this initiative. Everyone from save the bay to community members who will complain over mud puddles or run off from production. I have no doubt that we can do this clean and safely within the guidelines of the Department Natural Resources who will monitor any sediment run off.

Citizens who have no gas on their land may reject and fight their neighbors possible good fortune ,without realizing that profits will benefit ALL citizens. Let me be clear, through taxation all government social programs will benefit. Taxes paid from profits on natural gas will strengthen the general fund. For every dollar paid in taxes from gas profits, a dollar less will be paid by those who have no gas. It is a win , win situation, everyone can benefit from the acquired wealth and revenue of their neighbors. In Alaska all residents directly or indirectly shared in the profits generated from the oil pipeline, as will the citizens in this commonwealth all will reap the benefits of natural gas production.

As a united community, we must stand together and insist that state legislators bring this issue to to top of their list by sending a clear message to our state senators and representatives in Harrisburg, "support these initiatives or be voted out of office." I advocate we make this an election issue as was and still is property tax reform. It is my hope that the voices of the citizens in this commonwealth will speak up strong , loud and cear in support of the inevitable

We can not wait until emergency conditions overwhelm us ,We had better get started with natural gas production in Pennsylvania ,I would say all states ,however this is my homestead .My home and that of my children must be the focus of my efforts, the future will be here and the reality of our our energy needs is going to escalate to emergency conditions that will exceed the understanding of most citizens. The time is now not after we have suffered the consequences of neglecting , ignoring this reality or pretending tomorrow will not come.
  • Stand and face the winds ,keep your view clear head staight and resolve stead fast

• In the 1960's,I worked in the oil fields from New Mexico to Texas,I helped to cap off a thousand oil wells,when we were finished ,I over heard them say that there was enough gas and oil in those wells to last the United States for over two hundred thousand years,I say we start a petition in each State to become a Law,to make gasoline $1.50 a gallon ,this will stop the importing of gas from the "jihad communist club"(as Alabama put it),re open those wells and many more,it will create jobs here in the United States and at a $1.50 a gallon the oil feilds here, will still make Billions,change is good but first we MUST SECURE our Borders ,deport all illegal aliens,Put a end to the communist take over of OUR Government,then CHANGE WILL BEGIN.We are a independant Peoples ,a FREE Peoples, who it is up to each of us to win lose or draw,to have the chance to change in the way WE see fit,not that of our worst enemy communisn ,who will NOT allow us to have the chance to change!.
  • Steve I don't think for a moment the 9 member militia were trying to or trying to spark an overthrow of our government. If they in fact were than they are or would be a domestic enemy .Perhaps a few agents over reacted or were engaged in a scare tactic, perhaps not..I am hearing members of the liberal press corp.call tea party " those who sew domestic discord "They Peacefully resist overthrow and discord .Are they to lay down and let members of foreign nations and illegals over run them or us. .I say not, neither shall you or I . Do not let the bully press scare you by calling you bigot .If our enemy is of another race so be .no matter his or her color, race, creed, religion or language if they be enemy of our nation we must stand , if we are to remain a sovereign nation we must turn our heads away no longer . Do not go quietly into the night .."disguise fair nature with rage". Whether or not you like the current occupants we must protect our Government and the office of President .our nation must stand . Office changes and must be won at the ballot box .it is incumbant on us to stand beside our America lead her through this troubled time. and guide her without tearing it apart ..
    Tom
  • Tom........I'm curious as to specifics that drive your "stress level" down??? My stress level is building......please give me some comfort that will help my topping out BP????
    • I see hope ,I see it in your words and others like you.the sleeping Giant that livesIN the hearts and souls of great patriots like yourself has risen to be heard .I see change the winds have shifted.. Thank you for your inspiration and clarity
    • Harry i got my share of stress .i interested in stimulating optomism ..".hope for best ,prepare for worst ",TRYING TO STAY OPTOMISTIC ABOUT NEXT CYCLE. we need to keep the backbone of our nation on the ball .we need larger voting numbers than we averaged in the recent primaries .too many people not getting to the ballot box .my best to you mr Riley
  • As I adjust to the winds I do in earnest Don't mistake post national election stand down for laying down our guard .That catalyst has passed for now .many more are developing ..I like to think in solutions, not respeak problems ,serious issues grapple our Nation .The enemies foreign or domestic of our nation will use any discord to fuel extreme hatred .while we are diverted on policy and politics we are being repopulated .We must deal; with this county by county .. The slowing of this is the single most important issue I see today .The ramifications are so profound .We must win at the ballot box we must demand the rule of law and we must stand fast in our battle to maintain Sovereignty .Our Government must survive if we are to prevail.It must be shifted .Keep up the unity.
This reply was deleted.