Keyboard commanders are a penny for thousands online......

Not many workers only nay sayers and finger pushers.

Actions promised with no follow through.

I'm not asking for back patting. I'm just giving you all heads up I've been observing interaction here

and I'm not liking what I constantly see. It's looking like I am wasting my time with this work.

Twana

UPDATE: FOLKS THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH MY FEELINGS BEING HURT OR ME FEELING IGNORED! IT HAS EVERYTHING TO DO WITH PRODUCTIVE AND NON-PRODUCTIVE WORKS!

You need to be a member of The Patriots For America to add comments!

Join The Patriots For America

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Like Twana, I too am getting somewhat discouraged by the lack of real life participation in our cause.  So far, only three members from Massachusetts are responding to my attempts to make contact and set up a meeting.  What's the problem, folks?  I suspect that things are getting somewhat dicey for all of us, but that means now more than ever, we need to meet in person to discuss our issues and strategies.. 

These days, there is a lot of lip service and keyboard pounding for our group, but the serious commitment appears to be somewhat lame.  Can anyone tell me why?

• Rachel,

Where are you in MA?

We have a strong group -

see:   http://www.uppercapeteaparty.org 

and our education task force link http://www.libertychalkboard.org   

Please let me know if you are close to Cape Cod.

Thanks,

Mary Anne

• MaryAnne, I am in Montague out in western Mass.  I am the Massachusetts State group leader.  Please contact me so that we can arrange to meet and talk in person.  I am looking forward to working with you and your group.  It sounds like you are doing good things.   However, PFA is not a tea party group.  Whereas we share many of the same ideas, our approaches and goals are different.  Let's meet and talk about how we can all work together as a Mass State PFA group.

• By no means are you wasting your time.  I do take to heart the notices you are posting and as much as I can, act on them.

• Twans, don't let them win, we out here depend on your news. I read all your news. We need you Twana.

God bless you for your efforts.

• You are not wasting your time! I listen to what you have to say and grateful for the effort it takes.  Please do not stop.

• And are you active in your state group, Edie?  Because if you are not, this is just idle chatter.  PFA is a group that is formed so that folks who think like us can link arms and work together to deal with the increasingly bad situation.  We all need to get off line and meet each other, and if you are not making an effort to do so, Twana is right....this is a waste of all of our time.

• Well, whoever is constantly doing this, kick them off
    • Have you met your state group leader yet or been to a meeting of people in your state or region, Kim?

• I have not been to a meeting yet, because the nearest one was 2 1/2 hours away and I couldn't make it.  I will hold a meeting in the back dining room of Eggberts on Hwy 66 just south of Claremore, OK on Thursday, 21 March at 7:00 PM so those who work can make it.  Come dressed casual and leave weapons in your trunk, unless you have a CC permit.

We will discuss setting up training and communications.  Bring a pen and legal pad and some well-thought-out ideas and suggestions.

Blessings! Bishop David

This reply was deleted.