There is no need for me to post anymore.......When I do, folks EVERY TIME run in and say it's not true!

Keyboard commanders are a penny for thousands online......

Not many workers only nay sayers and finger pushers.

Actions promised with no follow through.

I'm not asking for back patting. I'm just giving you all heads up I've been observing interaction here

and I'm not liking what I constantly see. It's looking like I am wasting my time with this work.

Twana

UPDATE: FOLKS THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH MY FEELINGS BEING HURT OR ME FEELING IGNORED! IT HAS EVERYTHING TO DO WITH PRODUCTIVE AND NON-PRODUCTIVE WORKS!

Views: 1721

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Twana-

Knowledge is power, as is good intel. Keep it up- there is no one to take your place. There is always a chance that some info may be incorrect, and as always, "let the buyer beware". It is everyone's personal responsibility to separate the wheat from the chaff. If you are incapable of doing that, you probably shouldn't be on here anyway. You know what they say about people that can't take a joke.....

* TWANA PLEASE * DO NOT STOP ~ PATRIOTS UNITE ~ ~ RISE UP ~ STAND UP ~ SPEAK UP ~ PRAY UP ~ AND WATCH >>> * THE MIRACLE OF GOD * EVEN UPON PAIN OF DEATH * FOR TRUTH ( GOD'S ABSOLUTE TRUTH ) IS WHAT WE WILL BE JUDGED BY * DO YOU STAND WORTHY * FIGHT ALL UNGODLY INJUSTICES * AND TRUTH WILL DEFEND AND PROTECT YOU ~ (((((>< ~ BUT REFUSE TO REMAIN SILENT ~ (((((>< ~ FOR GREATER IS HE' ( JESUS CHRIST ) THAT'S IN ME ~ THAN hE' ( SATAN ) THAT'S IN THIS WORLD ~ SO FEAR NOT ~ FOR GOD DOES NOT GIVE US A SPIRIT OF FEAR ~ FOR IF GOD BE WITH ME & THEE ~ WHO CAN BE AGAINST ME & THEE ~ THE WORLD ??? DON'T WORRY IF THE WORLD HATES YOU, FOR THEY HATED ME FIRST SAY'S CHRIST ~ STAND FOR GOD'S ABSOLUTE TRUTHS ~ & KEEP CHRIST IN YOUR HEART ~ SO YOU WILL BE FOUND WORTHY ~ BUT HE WHO LOVES GOD WILL KEEP HIS COMMANDS ~ FOR FAITH WITHOUT WORKS IS DEAD ~ BUT YOU ARE SAVED BY GRACE ~ SO NO MAN CAN BOAST ~ BUT WE WILL STILL BE JUDGED FOR EVEN EVERY IDLE WORD WE EVER SPOKE ~ SO CHOOSE YOUR WORDS AND DEEDS WISELY ~ BUT REFUSE TO RAMAIN SILENT ~ FOR IF GOOD PEOPLE DO OR SAY NOTHING ~ EVIL WILL REIGN ~ SO RISE UP ~ STAND UP ~ SPEAK UP ~ PRAY UP ~ AND WATCH ~ THE MIRACLE OF GOD ~ (((((>< ~

God helps those who help themselves, Jamie.  Praying is important, but action is also required.  Please join your state group and get to know the others who are linking arms with us.  Otherwise, you are a broken link in our chain.

Hey Twana,  Old Adage: "When the goin gets tough, the tough get goin"......Hang in there, we need you!!!

Hey Paul, Twana is bending over backwards to keep this group cohesive and develop goals that we can all work towards.  One of the most important ones is for state group members to identify and get to know each other offline.  Have you done this yet?  If not, you are not working with us.  We have gone into an action phase now.  Enough talking!

Rachel, Yup, I have to answer your question.....Anymore questions?

You answered it.  Thanks Paul.  Your efforts are appreciated, I'm sure.

So are you serious enough to make the commitment to meet your fellow state group members and link arms with all of us to accomplish our goals, Ari?

Excellent, Ari.  Thanks for cluing me in.  I too am an action person and sick to death of talking.  Next step is for as many of us as possible to get to Marvin's for the meet in May.  We need to know each other and trust that we can work with each other.

The enemy loves to see people get too tired or frustrated.  The devil is running

wild in this country today.  It is a dark time, but only we with God's help can

bring it back to light.  A battle can take a long time.

I live near no one in PA that is a member of our group.  I stuggle with daily chroinic

illness so I can't just drive down 3 and one half hours to Harrisburg area.

Also I do not know how to cut and paste so I have make a copy of what you send

and then rewrite it.  I also do not know how to scan.  So yes we are here supporting

you and each other.  I don't think I have ever critized anything you have put out

in the way of info.  I do believe what you send, when I send it on it is up to those

who receive it to believe it or not, at their own peril.

We are only in the beginning of a major battle for this country.  All we can do is

keep it up and Twana if you are tired and wish to take a break maybe someone

else will pick up the gauntlet and keep moving on until you are rested.  If our

troops can fight in a war that is a plain old good old boys/and girls political move, and lose

their lives and limbs, then by gosh we can keep fighting.  We all get tired and want to

throw in the towel but real Americans never do that, they fight it out to the finish and

in the end we will win.  Jo D.

which is exactly why I stopped coming here...NO ONE wanted to hear it...everything I posted (all of which was factual) was pooh poohed ... everybody just wanted to stay in a stir, moan about how awful things are, but never to actually do anything. In a group that is SUPPOSED to be composed of those who are awake ... no sheeple ... it was very frustrating. Such a group should be aware by now that we are in a bona fide crisis, and in just a little bit, it really won't matter. We've got UN troops being given police powers on US soil, Russians wearing DHS uniforms, not armed at the moment, but that won't last, armored vehicles and drones and black hawk drills in our cities. A president with a murderous hard-on to destroy us, openly criminal ... we don't even know for sure what this guy's name is he's used so many! We've got Constitutional LEOs confirming their oaths & writing letters to put POTUS on notice that they'll not participate in any action contrary to 2A ...... and they (these Sheriffs) are supposed to be our last line of defense. well........IF they are sworn to uphold the US Constitution, then WHY have they not taken the fake potus and his accomplices into custody?? it's not like there haven't been any treasonous, terroristic crimes committed yet, it's not like everybody on the planet (quite literally) is not aware of these crimes .... so what the hey are our Sheriffs doing??? Why are we still sitting at keyboards griping? We've got a herd of bull elephants in the middle of our living room folks, and everyone's trying to be polite & PC ... talking big talk online... but there ought to be troops of patriots training. YES I KNOW everybody thinks they're gonna live off the land and they are dead shots and they're bad as bitches, but that's all a bunch of testosterone blowing steam. Something concrete is required....do ya think?

Have you connected with your state group leader, Alex?  One of our major goals is for state members to meet and get to know each other in person.  Please do so ASAP.

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service