Constitutional Emergency

There is no need for me to post anymore.......When I do, folks EVERY TIME run in and say it's not true!

Keyboard commanders are a penny for thousands online......

Not many workers only nay sayers and finger pushers.

Actions promised with no follow through.

I'm not asking for back patting. I'm just giving you all heads up I've been observing interaction here

and I'm not liking what I constantly see. It's looking like I am wasting my time with this work.

Twana

UPDATE: FOLKS THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH MY FEELINGS BEING HURT OR ME FEELING IGNORED! IT HAS EVERYTHING TO DO WITH PRODUCTIVE AND NON-PRODUCTIVE WORKS!

Views: 1718

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Twana, we are grateful for all the information you are providing us with.

Thank you!  -and we do act on it within our local areas to the best of our ability.

Because we don't have time to post back does not mean we do not benefit from the information.

We are all trying to hold it together, take back our very local school boards and town committees, prepare for the worst but work towards preventing it from ever happening.  We have a strong group on Cape Cod and just off the cape who are like-minded and working together well.  I pass your information on to them and we all benefit.  Thank you and God Bless you.  Please don't stop!

MaryAnne, I am still waiting for you to contact me.  Please do so ASAP.

Twana,   Let me relate this situation.    A few years ago I accepted the office of president of the Sons of Liberty Riders in Tennessee. We were the first state organized. As time passed we collected many names as members, but when it came down to meetings and doing things there were only about 7even or 8ight of us who attended on a regular basis.   At that time there were only about 1500 members nationwide.   Now there are in the area of 8000 members nationwide.   The group continues to grow,yet, there are only the same 8 or 10 members that attend in the middle Tennessee area ( numbers the same ,a few names have changed.)    The situation is about the same nationwide. This became frustrating. Eventually I gave up my office and turned it over to another individual who found out the same thing.   Numbers grew yet the same 8 or 10 individuals showed up.. Now a third president is in place and the turnouts are about the same .  However the times and situations in the country are dire and the responses are higher.  This is about normal throughout the U S.    But , you must remember , that in the early days of out freedom fight only about 20 % of the colonists were in favor of breaking away from England.  Yet, the few gained control and eventually won our independence.  This is important to keep in mind.   additionally , it is important to keep in mind that only 56 patriots pledged their lives, their fortunes and their sacred honor and signed the Declaration of Independence. They must have been feeling the same as we are yet they hung in there and look what happened.

I feel that many people are scared to death that if they came forward the alphabet people will be at their door and hauling them and their families off to some God forsaken location , never to be heard from again. I understand their concerns and am sure that if push comes to shove that many, if not all, of them will be there at our sides when they realize the alternative.

I for one wish you to remain their for our leadership and guidance. Your information is not going unappreciated. Please hang in with and for us.

Twana, I believe that you are the only one in a position to make this determination.

I have had "total confidence in the mission(s)" and still do; the value of all of these works (11.11.11, Balance of Powers Act, State Groups, etc.) seems to me to be obvious. What is surprising is that the quality of the works are not reflected in the numbers of people being drawn to the works. (Like the real opportunity to call out the voter fraud; now I am looking forward to the resulting criminal complaints.)

However, if you decide to not post anymore, but perhaps choose to develop any future initiatives, I request that you please keep my name and email should you decide to announce that work to persons at that time - I would like you to contact me. You and all your associations here at PFA have made a real difference to my view of patriotism, have provided a way for me to get a grip on the things that are assaulting our country, and have provided effective means of what to do about it. 

Is this not what the trolls want Twanna? Don't give them what they want. Don't let them be sucessful in shutting you down. Shout it out louder from the roof tops. We need you Twanna.

Twana, it doesn't matter how many "Camander Bobs" nay say.  The fact that you were willing to post this info is vital to the rest of us that, unlike Col. Bob, didn't know anything about these prison camps ordered for our Citizens by our own military!  Shame on Col. Bob for not telling us sooner!!    Kudos to you Twana. 

I might add, just because we don't post often doesn't mean we aren't doing something to help the cause.

I have reposted many of your posts on Facebook and read most all of them ^o^ 

I too am not happy about the lack of response. I am in Wa. State, and there has been no activity here since I asked if anyone was still there, weeks ago. If we aren't smart enough to see the writing on the wall, then we deserve whatever obumma has planned for us. I have been around a long time, and I see things now that would never flown even 25 years ago. Seems that all most want to do is sit back and backbite and whine. That will get you nothing but a trip to some detention camp in the real near future. This is not the America we have all known. Obumma with the help of congress and his appointed marxists have certainly fundamentally changed America just like he promised a few days before his first election. While we sit back and do nothing they are getting prepared to do whatever it takes to get rid of those of us that plan on resisting. We keep giving him all the time he needs to get all his ducks in a row, as we sit back and show our lazy and ignorant selves to be unprepared and sitting ducks.

How close are you to Idaho? We have only a few active members. I think there's a couple up in the panhandle while the rest of us are in the southern part of the State.

IDLaura

Twana,  If it takes reducing the group to 500, so be it!  At least we would be connecting with people who have the same mind set, understanding and goals.  It is discouraging to send out friend invites and have 8 replies out of 175.  One reply told me he was already involved in too many groups and just couldn't add one more.  He is doing the meet, greet, email and fax thing.  I pray he will find the time to focus on beans and ammo soon!

I TO WANT TO MEET WITH SOME OF THESE PEOPLE I DON'T KNOW HOW ? ( I HAVE NEVER SEEN AN INVITE TO MEET ANYONE ) .

Southern CA, not far enough from the broarder

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service