We do not let this discourage us - We know they will do all they can so we get to work and do all we can to stop any fraud or intimidation acts!

We have a member on PFA that has a wonderful plan of action to stop any intimidation acts at any polling stations across the country. (Please post that here and head that up).

IMPORTANT: in 2008 I was wrong about poll watching. Poll watching does not necessarily help prevent voter fraud. Poll watchers are only allowed specific works....before and after the election. Not during. Plus a poll watcher has to be so many feet away from voting stations and sign in desks. Therefore that puts a lot of poll watchers outside of the polling station. Sooooooooooooooooooo

You have to be a trained Poll Worker. Go to your country election office and sign up for training. There are 3 positions. There has to be one Republican, one Dem and one other - can be one of either.

There are 3 specific duties. You will learn them all.

In Oklahoma we have new voting machines. In my county we still use hand-written filled out ballot, but another option available for disabled voters.

You can also get an application form online. Or I can in my county anyway.

Twana

Before it's News

JW Exposes White House/Department of Justice Working Relationship with ACORN Group Implicated in Massive Voter Registration Fraud

With the 2012 elections just months away, the ACORN-connected group Project Vote (and Obama campaign ally) is redoubling its efforts to undermine the integrity of the 2012 elections - and they are evidently doing it with the participation of the Obama White House and the Department of Justice (DOJ).

In January, Judicial Watch obtained additional documents about meetings held between Estelle Rogers, Director of Advocacy for the ACORN organization Project Vote, and officials from the Obama White House and the DOJ.

Judicial Watch is investigating the extent to which Project Vote, which once employed Barack Obama, has been working with the Obama administration to use voter registration laws to register greater numbers of low-income voters, widely considered to be an important voting demographic for the Obama presidential campaign.

Judicial Watch was already well aware that the DOJ was heavily involved in this scheme based on documents previously obtained, but the latest batch of records implicates the Obama White House directly!

According to the records, obtained by Judicial Watch in response to a FOIA lawsuit filed on August 19, 2011:
  • On April 27, 2009, Estelle Rogers wrote to Deputy Assistant Attorney General Sam Hirsh regarding an upcoming meeting on April 30, 2009. In addition to Rogers and Hirsh, other attendees included: Nicole Kovite, Director of Public Agency Project for Project Vote; Spencer Overton, Deputy Assistant Attorney General in the Office of Legal Policy; and two officials from the Obama White House: Celia Muñoz, then-Director of Intergovernmental Affairs and recently promoted to Director of the Domestic Policy Council; and Tino Cuellar, Special Assistant to the President for Justice and Regulatory Policy. (Muñoz, you will recall, is the former senior vice-president of the National Council of La Raza who has been funneling tax dollars to radical Mexican separatists ever since she joined the Obama White House.)

In her email, Rogers referenced documents she forwarded in preparation for the upcoming meeting on the National Voter Registration Act (NVRA), to which Hirsch replies that he looked forward to "reading these materials" and to "seeing everyone on Thursday."
  • On February 23, 2011, Rogers wrote to Associate Deputy Attorney General Robert Weiner, asking him to "make some headway with Attorney General Holder in enforcing Section 7 of the NVRA." The email notes that the DOJ had not yet filed any Section 7 lawsuits, which Rogers dubbed "deeply disappointing." The first such DOJ lawsuit (against Rhode Island) was filed on March 18, 2011, less than one month later. Of particular note, is Rogers' comment that "We have received oral assurances from [Assistant Attorney General Thomas] Perez on several occasions that enforcement action was imminent," suggesting that Rogers was privy to internal discussions inside the DOJ regarding pending legal action.
  • On March 29, 2011, Rogers wrote to Associate Attorney General Perrelli, urging him to review and "make improvements" to a document she was sending following another meeting held on March 17, 2011, between Project Vote and the DOJ on Section 7 compliance with the NRVA. Accompanying the document was a previous letter she had sent to the Civil Rights Division plus "additional comments on the Q and A."
These documents raise fundamental questions about the politicization of the DOJ under Eric Holder and demonstrate that the ACORN-connected Project Vote is throwing its weight around the DOJ and driving the agency's voting rights agenda.

And, evidently the Obama White House is now directly implicated in this growing scandal. It is now clear that Project Vote and the Obama/Holder DOJ are conspiring to file DOJ lawsuits to help re-elect Barack Obama. This collusion between Project Vote and the Obama administration is a significant threat to the integrity of the 2012 elections.

To have Project Vote involved in DOJ voting rights enforcement is like having the Mafia run the FBI! And Estelle Rogers is one of Project Vote's key "bosses."

As Director of Advocacy for Project Vote, Estelle Rogers ‒ a former attorney for ACORN, which was besieged with charges of corruption before declaring bankruptcy in November 2010 ‒ is a primary contact person on policy matters at Project Vote at both the state and federal levels and has been actively involved in voter registration issues. Using the threat of a lawsuit under the National Voter Registration Act (NVRA), Project Vote has aggressively sought to manipulate voter registration laws in various states in an effort to increase the registration of people receiving public assistance.

On August 4, 2011, Judicial Watch released documents obtained from the Colorado Department of State showing that ACORN and Project Vote successfully pressured Colorado officials into implementing new policies for increasing the registration of public assistance recipients during the 2008 and 2010 election seasons. Following the policy changes, the percentage of invalid voter registration forms from Colorado public assistance agencies was four times the national average. Project Vote also sought a "legislative fix" to allow people without a driver's license or state identification to register to vote online.

In addition to pursuing public agency registration cases in Missouri, Ohio, Indiana, Georgia and New Mexico, Project Vote and the NAACP filed a lawsuit on April 19, 2011, against the State of Louisiana alleging violations of the NVRA. Less than three months later, on July 12, the DOJ's Civil Rights Division/Voting Section sued Louisiana on the same grounds, claiming that "Louisiana officials have not routinely offered voter registration forms, assistance and services to the state's eligible citizens who apply, recertify or provide a change address for public assistance or disability services."

The DOJ's March 11, 2011, lawsuit against Rhode Island led to policy changes intended to increase the number of voter registration applications processed by "public assistance and disability service officers." These two lawsuits, filed within five months of each other, are the first such lawsuits filed by the DOJ since 2007.

Project Vote and ACORN have both been linked to massive voter registration fraud. A total of 70 ACORN employees in 12 states have been convicted of voter registration fraud. And as documented in a July 2009 report by the House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform, of the 1.3 million registrations Project Vote/ACORN submitted in the 2008 election cycle, more than one-third were invalid. (And don't believe the line that ACORN is dead. As we documented in our special report "The Rebranding of ACORN," the corrupt organization is alive and well and ready to wreak havoc in the 2012 elections.)

A storm is fast approaching in 2012. The integrity of our elections is under attack by ACORN and Project Vote. And it now appears that the Obama administration is complicit in a plot by these community organizations to steal the elections. Trust Judicial Watch to do what it can to uphold the rule of law against this very real challenge to our election system.

You need to be a member of The Patriots For America to add comments!

Join The Patriots For America

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I just got a candid message on facebook  ;  Mona Norton
    "The Obama administration will delay deportations of up to 215,000 illegal immigrants until 2013.. the administration needs extra time to register these illegal immigrants as Democrat voters before November." -Jodi Miller

For what it's worth    http://www.facebook.com/notes/the-people-for-americas-restoration/m...

• thank you jerry i just read what is on facebook and sent it my page for my friends to read

• Ray and Jerry,

This is old news.  It came out last week or so.  Obama is really not the one making decisions because he is mostly OTL...and someone in the west wing is right there doing it for him.

Remember the Osama bin Laden thing?  WHO was it that broke the news and set up that event?

Panetta, that's who...how can Panetta over ride the prez?   Who is really pulling the strings in the WH?

We all better find that out...and counteract it.

• to ray and jerry with all the evidence against ovomit,holdup,acorn,voter fraud what are we the legal tax paying american citiziens,waiting for.its time to overth--- the go--.when in the coarse of human events.well you know the rest of it.isn,t this,the last straw.we the people its time.were do we the people meet and when.you know these treasonous traders aren,t going to do any thing for we the people.they are all in bed together.if one talks they all get indicted.we the people its time.god bless all american veterans and all legal tax paying american citizens

• He stole the last one, why would anyone think he would not steal this one.  The question is, what will be done about it.

• Twana,

Most of the voter fraud lies in the registering of dead voters.  Then sending in those with phony ID's to 'vote' (early and often as the old mayor of Chicago used to say)...

What is really needed is a listing of people who are in the cemetery and THEIR dates of birth/death...to bump against the registered voter listing, and to have handy INSIDE the voting area for the supervisor of elections to use as a "reality check" list along with the current checklist.

Wingy

• Dear Twana, I have worked in almost every election as an inspector in NYC for over 20 years or more. I have written many e-mails to report things regarding the election but nobody would do anything about it.

We have our own ED AD located in the building were I live. There are many things which should and must change to avoid voter fraud.

1. Democrats are working as Republicans.

2. Illegal Aliens working as Inspectors - when they should be Democrat or Republican.  Is that not fraud?

3. People who are to old or legally blind working as inspectors - they cannot possibly see if someone falsifies a signature of a dead person.

We must make it mandatory for everyone who wants to work as inspector or vote in elections - produce a picture ID.

The last two times I worked was as an "AD Monitor".  The Board of elections has not called me again to work in that position since.  I had attended their meetings for "AD Monitor" and found the same going on there - many illegal aliens working including the drivers and nobody checking their ID before employing them. New York City is a sanctuary City for illegal aliens I was told - so they can work anywhere.  All this political correctness (stupidity) is destroying our beautiful Country.  Many more people not only need to wake up - but need to act - get involved before it's to late and ACORN is going to steal the next election.  By The Grace Of God I pray that it is not to late already.  GOD BLESS AMERICA!

• Wm. F. Reade, Jr.

Sir, you need to realize the IMPORTANCE of getting a NAME of the person with whom you are dealing.

That is a first "must have" in any interaction with anyone.  Always get the NAME of the person with whom you spoke. 

Second; when they verbally give you some crappy advice/statement you need to come back and ask if this issue is in writing somewhere?  If so, ask for a copy of it. 

Getting all huffy and puffy about some basement level staffer with an attitude, isn't going to get the job done.

HE doesn't give a rap what you think or do as it will not adversely affect HIM...However, a name and something in writing attesting to the fact that these monkeys are up to no good, will go a long way to rattle the cages of those who do not want anything to disturb their comfy patronage world, will go a long way in court.

Wingy

•    Election fraud will be more wide spread than ever.The reason it will be so wide spread is because nothing happens to those

who break the law.

• I hope that the complain went by registered letter. They have to sign for it. Any other letter goes to waste basket. It always could be 'lost' by the Post Office.

This reply was deleted.