This is BS!!! Islams holding up traffic to pray in the streets of NYC

UPDATE 5:00 PM 9/7/10

FYI:  Twana, I checked this story our with Tim Brown, of www.thebravest.com,
retired NY firefighter who is very involved with the 9/11 families and
he told me this is absolulely NOT TRUE!  He said the Muslims are behind
this as they want people to belive they have taken over the streets of
New York.
Bev Perlson

If this is found out to be true......please post the info here.
Twana

http://www.gather.com/viewArticle.action?articleId=281474978499132

NYC on Madison Ave.

This picture is from protectliberty.us

The middle picture is from wbal.com

And the bottom picture is from libnot.com

Let me tell you why this infuriates me....Christians have been banned from placing up a nativity set with the baby Jesus in it, during Christmas, in a public place. They
are trying to strip the word GOD from our Pledge of Allegiance. The
country no longer celebrates the National Day of Prayer at the White
House, and this is just to name a few things....Yet  The Islamic day
ofprayer is now at the White House (and you still believe that Obama is
not MUSLIM???!!!!) Muslims can and do stop traffic every Friday
afternoon when they worship on the streets in NYC!

read the rest here.

Views: 161

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Barack Hussein Obama, Jr. was born Aug. 4, 1961 IN Mombassa, Kenya. Matters not if BHO, Jr. was born in the Lincoln Bedroom in the White House! He IS, by the Law of Nations, America, England and Kenyan, born a Muslim into the same tribe as BHO, Sr. who was born a Muslim into the Luo tribe from Nyang'oma Kogelo, Nyanza Province, Kenya, which at the time was still a British colony.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tCAffMSWSzY&feature=player_embedded

ARTICLE II, SECTION I, CLAUSE IV of the Constitution clearly states without equivocation…NO PERSON EXCEPT “A NATURAL BORN CITIZEN…shall be ELIGIBLE to the Office of President...”

This clause was used by the Founding Fathers in reference to Emmerich de Vattel's Law of Nations, Part I, Chapter 19, Section 212, which states in part: “The natives, or natural-born citizens, are those born in the country, of parents who are citizens.”

The Law of Nations, a 1758 work by Swiss legal philosopher Emmerich de Vattel, was read by many of the American Founders and informed their understanding of the principles of law, which became established in the Constitution of 1787.ck
The British Nationality Act of 1948, Part II, Section 5; much of which was repealed in 1981 but in force in 1961. By British law this automatically makes BHO, Jr. a British subject and by Sharia` law this makes BHO, Jr. a Muslim!

http://www.opsi.gov.uk/RevisedStatutes/Acts/ukpga/1981/cukpga_19810...
Attachments:
AMERICA! MEET YOUR PRESIDENT (The Real Barack Hussein Obama)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_4Oy9DnBX8

'The Gathering Storm'

Friends & Fellow Americans,

When the storm finally hits (and it will), those of you who supported the Obama administration will be affected as well.
It won’t just be us gun owners or Fair Taxers, or Pro-Lifers that get hit. You’ll be right there next to us.

This will take some time to study and it is succinctly put.
This is a summation of how seriously the free people of Earth have been decieved.
And the reality of Salvation !

Take care and stay blessed ...

Alongside the act of 1871
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVsMUpPgdT0
the U.S. has 2 Constitutions comes this ...

Extremely powerful Truth !

These are videos by a person with a hidden identity
and with good reason, his email addy is available
within the subject matter.

The Anti-terrorist on Corporate Control
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VpESn0mxSdk
.WAIT TILL NOVEMBER? AMERICA, nov. will come and go...for WE THE PEOPLE .....obama must be stopped now, as i think everything in place, muslim will come out of the walls, the white house, acorn, black panthers, all behind obama...we need our men and women home to PROTECT THE AMERICAN CITIZENS'' can't everyone see what the hell obama is doing?
GOD HELP US, AND WATCH OVER ALL....BECAUSE ''WE THE PEOPLE'' ARE RUNNING OUT OF TIME.
Problem is that the Christian Men of America aren't in church, much less praying for much of anything. If we as men stood up and reclaimed our culture and our families, we wouldn't be worrying over this Islam stuff here. But, we do need to get worried about Islam, because Christians are murdered or mutilated daily in the Islamic third of the world in the name of religion only, but you don't see us doing that to them here.
''GET THE PIG BLOOD OUT..'' AMERICA IS THIS THE WAY YOU WANT TO LIVE? CAUSE THIS IS WHAT WE ARE GOING TO GET IF NOT STOPPED, THEY DO THIS JUST TO GET UNDER OUR SKIN? JUST WAITING FOR SOMEONE TO STOP THIS?
Christian should start to preach and pray everyday at noon in all the intersection of NYC. Then we will see how the police and the pc idiots will uphold the law.
THIS IS WHAT THIS NATION GETS FOR LETING THEM DO WHAT THEY WANT, ANY TIME THEY WANT. WE CAN THANK THOSE WHO WOULD NOT SAY ANYTHING TO THE POLITIONS WHEN IT WAS CLEAR AS A BELL WHAT THEY HAD IN MIND. I KNOW HISTORY, I KNOW IT VERY WELL, IF YOU WANT TO KNOW WHAT WE HAVE IN STORE FOR US JUST GO BACK AND READ WHAT HAPPENED IN EUROPE, BETWEEN 1938-1945. JUST ADD THE WORD CHRISTIAN TO THE WORD JEW, THAT'S WHAT YOU HAVE IN STORE FOR YOUR SELF. NOT ME OR MINE, WE ARE IN THE ROCKIES, AND WE PREPARED FOR WHAT IS COMING. ALL OF THOSE WHO WAS TOO BUSY TO SAY ANYTHING, HAVE FUN! YOU DESERVE IT !!!
Origin of the Pershing Missle

Now you know why civilized nations never had a mulsim society like they have now. The world has been perverted to the point where the true God will return and take his children away (rapture) before the great trribulation starts
This isn't a sanctioned parade and therefore it's NOT legal to block the streets of NYC; and for the police to ignore this is disgusting; they wouldn't do so for any other citizens without a valid parade license. This isn't about "religious freedom", this is about disrupting our lives and way of life, exactly as it is in the cities of Europe.
True or not the Site infuriates me!
Just let them do what ever they want...this government should put a stop on this now...government is inabling this, what would happen if 100's of catholic, jews etc. done this, we would be charged for stopping traffic etc....or worst..

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service