I ask our troops and Veterans to please offer how to and what to do in this instance so we can learn from you. And, we thank you very much for helping with this.

Twana

You need to be a member of The Patriots For America to add comments!

Join The Patriots For America

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I would panic.

• I GUESS I'M DO FOR MY 1ST. HEART ATTACK.

• I would panic too.. No Place to Hide!

• 1 QUESTION........IS THIS FOR REAL OR ARE THEY OBAMA'S MILITARY? (HIRED GUYS)I CAN'T BELEIVE THAT OUR MILITARY WOULD DO THIS TO ITS OWN CITIZENS.

• This  will  be  no  Hollywood  movie, It's  all  over  the  U.S.***

• Welcome to the Revolution, the Police State is here

• I am anxious to read and learn what a Vet would do.

• I would take cover then lock and load and made sure I, took a big enough gun to the fight!

• My first thought concerning the picture presented is preplanning!  If you haven’t planned for a situation like this you will be helpless or dead. 

If you resist an up armored trained group you will die.  You may get lucky and take one or two with you, but that would depend on you surprising them with a deadly - vicious ambush.  But you have to know they will be trained to react and you won’t last long once they bring their weapons into play.

Have a weapon or two that you are willing to part with to include a partial box of ammo for said weapon.  Leave them in plain sight or in a hidden location that will be easy to find and then submit.  Everything else must be hidden where they won’t find them and you then wait.  As the situation eases you can then drift away to your rally point and then fight.  To resist in this situation would be equal to suicide and a complete waste.

Just my thoughts…  

• Paul,

The last paragraph you wrote is excellent info to pass along. Thanks.

This reply was deleted.