Constitutional Emergency

As many of you know, I've not been online much. This little man is who is keeping me busy. I ask each of you to step up and do your part here on PFA. My work on here will be very limited for a while.

He looks much larger in this pic than he really is....I just got a really good zoomed in close up for you all.

Most of you know the ends and outs of PFA. Please roll up your sleeves and help.

Thanks ya'll,

Twana

Views: 472

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

VERY HANDSOME GUY  ( CONGRATULATION ) .

WOW!!!!  GREAT CHRISTMAS PRESENT!  He's adorable!

Congrats are in order. That child is the most important thing in the world for you to worry about right now, so don't ever feel guilty if you can't be here 24/7. I think I can say this with 100% certainty that we all wish you and your child the very best. And as far as saving the country... we will try to make you proud as you devote more time to "the future" (your newborn).

God bless you and your family.

How sweet he is !! Your niece is very blessed to have you for an Aunt . The Lord bless all of you with strength, health and joy as you go about caring for this precious baby. Merry Christmas !!!

Looking at those feet, he won't be small for long. Beautiful Baby Twana. God Bless.

Merry Christmas God bless

This is wonderful. Congratulations!! Thank you for sharing. Blessings to the new little one and to you and your family, Clare

Beautiful baby boy...Merry Christmas Jayden and family!

Twana, God bless you all this Christmas!  I will keep you guys in my prayers.  Keep us posted about Jayden.  He is so beautiful!!  We are expecting, too.  My daughter and her husband are due with a baby boy Christmas week!  You do an amazing job on here!  Thanks for all you do, Twana! 

Many blessings to you and your beautiful baby,my prayers are with you and your family..........  your good friend.....Joe

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service