Constitutional Emergency

THIS MAY BE A QUESTIONABLE POST...HOWEVER, THERE IS SOME CORRELATION IN OTHER INFORMATION

Redstatewatcher.Com/Article.Asp?Id=42529

Breaking! Hillary's Email Hacker Has Emerged and What He Just Said Could End Hillary And The Democratic Party

Please share this to spread the news.

We can only pray this is legit, but you have to take everything with a grain of salt. Unless it comes straight from Wikileaks. Here's what one hacker is saying about the next bombshell for Hillary Clinton.

Please share this to spread the news.

Views: 893

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

No longer available. Hmmmmmm

unable to play video....???

If they are shooting at our Navy & our Navy iss hooting at them, what do you call it?     The Foreign Scene is so confusing, as our News has proved it can never be trusted, and it seems Americans, are more interested in the Tabloid Press than in the events, that could suddenly end our World.  God help this Nation, we seem to be unable to help ourselves.

According to Michael Savage, (Savage Nation Radio) Obama is scheduled to meet with his 'girl-scout-troop', tomorrow , Oct 14th. 2016  to discuss what to do about Russia.
That date actually has some significance, That is the date back in 1961, (Oct 14th)  that JFK met with his staff to discuss what to do about Castro and the Russian missiles in Cuba.

Obama is NO JFK, and that bunch of jerks that we have in Washington right now couldn't make a good deal to buy a good hot-dog. Obama will do ANYTHING to cover his collective a$$ and Hillary's.
These email and video leaks could put them all in prison, (Ft. Leavenworth, KS).

It might be a good idea if we had some intelligence monitoring what goes on in those meetings.

Drudge Report: This fits right in with the rest of this stuff.

SECRET 'TERROR DEAL'

America ‘plotting to allow 9,000 ISIS fighters to escape terror capital Mosul so they can attack Russian troops’, Moscow outrageously claims

Claims US 'will let ISIS retreat from Mosul in safety in a secret deal with Saudi Arabia'

THOUSANDS of ISIS fighters are to be given safe passage out of Iraq to fight in Syria, Russian military leaders claim.

The jihadi army – and their families – will allegedly be let back in to Syria to battle president Bashar al-Assad and his Russian allies.

The Drudge Report story.

I tend to be cautious about articles on The Sun; having said that, the following was also posted there: 

AMERICANS should make Donald Trump the next US President or risk being dragged into a nuclear war, according to close ally of  Vladimir Putin.

Russian ultra-nationalist Vladimir Zhirinovsky believes Trump is the only person able to de-escalate mounting tensions between Moscow and Washington.

By contrast, Democratic rival Hillary Clinton could even spark World War Three, said Zhirinovsky who has been described as Russia’s own version of Trump.

Many Russians regard Zhirinovsky as a clownish figure who makes outspoken statements to grab attention.

However, he is also widely viewed as a faithful servant of Kremlin policy, sometimes used to float radical opinions just to test public reaction."

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/1967754/vote-for-donald-trump-or-face...

Putin is right. Trump is right. Obama is wrong. Hillary is wrong. Kerry is wrong. Our government is so corrupt it's disgusting. The only meeting their going to have is how to cover their sorry asses. I pray Putin realizes how desperate Obama is and that he dosent fall into his trap. I believe he does know how desperate he is that's why I believe he's preparing for an attack by numb nuts. I hope wiki leaks continues to reveal these emails and exposes this corruption for all the world to see. Truth is Obama and his minions are much more Likely to start WW111 than Trump is. Don't know about you but I feel like I'm sitting on a powder keg and the fuse is lit. We have psychopaths running our government and they are willing to cut off our noses to spite their face.
I hope against hope in that God usually acts when all hope is gone
And we're about out of hope!!

Is anyone else having trouble copying and pasting this post? I've tried several times to no avail.

Forrest Jane.........try the link just above the basic post...........Redstatewatcher.Com/Article.Asp?Id=42529

Thanks...that did it.

This is a video all should watch to learn ALL about Huma Abedin, Killary's right-hand gal and "like a daughter to her."

http://conservativevideos.com/huma-abedin-important-know-election-d...

76.1k people watching Tump speak on line right now'

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service