Constitutional Emergency

THIS MAY BE A QUESTIONABLE POST...HOWEVER, THERE IS SOME CORRELATION IN OTHER INFORMATION

Redstatewatcher.Com/Article.Asp?Id=42529

Breaking! Hillary's Email Hacker Has Emerged and What He Just Said Could End Hillary And The Democratic Party

Please share this to spread the news.

We can only pray this is legit, but you have to take everything with a grain of salt. Unless it comes straight from Wikileaks. Here's what one hacker is saying about the next bombshell for Hillary Clinton.

Please share this to spread the news.

Views: 898

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Michael, I am interested in how you got this info, is there a place where one can check audiences, would like to know, if you'd like to share.  Thanks,J

Hi Jo. Get on Facebook go to Fox News and join that group. When Trump speaks you'll get alerts. The amount of people following will be posted on the top of the page. Below the picture of him speaking you'll be able to read those who are following comments.

For those who don't like FB, you can also go to TheConservativeTreehouse.com - they always have a link to his rallies - just click on the link, which is on YouTube, and on the bottom right you will see how many are watching.

Revolution: Anonymous - Message to the Citizens of the World VI

Anonymous Official

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COl-rPT203w

Anonymous - Message to the United States Government 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2WO8qG1Ywk

I think these are the LAST DAYS, Jesus speaks about in the AKJV only. People feel it, people know it and all the prayers are going up to heaven to the throne of God and this is SWEET savour for HIM. HE loves it when HIS people pray. God will put the person in the presidency WHOM we deserve, IT'S UP TO GOD. I won't go into details of all our atrocities because everyone knows them. I think killing the innocent is the worst. THY WILL BE DONE.

I am currently participating in a program to read the entire Bible in a year. Specific readings daily in the Old Testament; Psalms; Proverbs; New Testament. Just the other day a reading in Matthew stood out to me like a sore thumb. Check out Mt. 24:1-28. Jesus is instructing his Disciples on what to watch out for. I'm finding a distinct correlation between what He says and what I'm witnessing going on in the world most currently. And you're exactly correct. We have much to atone for, and God will give us the leader we deserve. Scary, scary stuff.

I have a theory, suspicion, try this on for size and see if it fits:

The 19 Muslim terrorists that high jacked the airliners and crashed them into the World Trade Towers on 9/11/2001 all came from Saudi Arabia.

Every time obama goes to Saudi Arabia he bows to the king.
Saudi Arabia is mainly Wahabbi Muslims, Irag is split between Sunni and Sheite Muslims, Iran is Sheite, These muslim factions have been fighting and killing each other for a couple thousand years.
According to Wikileaks and Anonymous Saudi Arabia and Qatar are financing and helping ISIS.

Saudi Arabia would like to get rid of all the others in the Middle East, But so would Iran. "The enemy of my enemy is my friend"
The one thing they can all agree on is the total destruction of Israel and the United States.

Obama has been funding and aiding ISIS in Syria by bombing the Syrian Army.
Putin and Ruissia want to protect and defend Assad.
What better way for Saudi Arabia and all the Muslims in the Middle East to get rid of the United States (and Israel) than to get Russia to do it for them?????

Saudi Arabia could never defeat the US by military might, and it's a toss-up whether or not Russia could either. BUT Russia could do enough damage to the US to 'Teach us a lesson",,,,,, Back to 9/11,,,Teach us a lesson,,,,,,
Obama is doing their bidding for them. And if anybody thinks that SOB gives a damn about America you better guess again. He will start a war with Russia in a heart beat. If for no other reason than to protect his a$$ and to help get Hillary elected. (Again to protect his a$$.)

He also would have no qualms about putting up a false flag war against Russia in Syria so he can declare a State of Emergency and martial law.
These are conniving bastards we are dealing with and they will stop at nothing.

This may only be another one of my brain dumps, but it all sounds logical and possible.

Sounds logical to me ,might even prove to be fact .We will know soon.

Rooster this basically backs up your thoughts

US 'False Flag' Against Russia Puts Hillary In 

https://www.youtube.com/user/zionget      /h3>

Look at what I just found on the internet....this is very suspicious.....what the heck,and  why is the Air Force making jets look like Russian Jets? FALSE FLAG OR STANDARD PROCEDURE?   ARE THESE JACK ASSES GOING TO START A WAR HERE EVEN?  BOMB US AND SAY IT WAS RUSSIA?   http://www.activistpost.com/2016/10/false-flag-standard-procedure-u...

Exclusive: Obama, aides expected to weigh Syria military options on Friday

By Arshad Mohammed and Jonathan Landay | WASHINGTON

U.S. President Barack Obama and his top foreign policy advisers are expected to meet on Friday to consider their military and other options in Syria as Syrian and Russian aircraft continue to pummel Aleppo and other targets, U.S. officials said.

Some top officials argue the United States must act more forcefully in Syria or risk losing what influence it still has over moderate rebels and its Arab, Kurdish and Turkish allies in the fight against Islamic State, the officials told Reuters.

One set of options includes direct U.S. military action such as air strikes on Syrian military bases, munitions depots or radar and anti-aircraft bases, said one official who spoke on condition of anonymity to discuss internal deliberations.

This official said one danger of such action is that Russian and Syrian forces are often co-mingled, raising the possibility of a direct confrontation with Russia that Obama has been at pains to avoid.

U.S. officials said they consider it unlikely that Obama will order U.S. air strikes on Syrian government targets, and they stressed that he may not make any decisions at the planned meeting of his National Security Council.

One alternative, U.S. officials said, is allowing allies to provide U.S.-vetted rebels with more sophisticated weapons, although not shoulder-fired anti-aircraft missiles, which Washington fears could be used against Western airliners.

The White House declined to comment.

Friday's planned meeting is the latest in a long series of internal debates about what, if anything, to do to end a 5-1/2 year civil war that has killed at least 300,000 people and displaced half the country's population.

Router's World News;

Russian politician: If Clinton wins, she’ll be the last U.S. president

http://personalliberty.com/russian-politician-clinton-wins-shell-la...

WikiLeaks Says John Kerry Held Private Meeting in Ecuador to Get Assange to Stop Publishing Docs on Hillary

http://www.youngcons.com/just-in-wikileaks-says-john-kerry-held-pri...

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service