":A couple of thoughts from Proverbs regarding our current administration and state of public affairs.  

"He who loves quarrels/strife,  loves sin, and he who builds a high gate invites destruction."      

Prov. 17:19

Those that are quarrelsome, always stirring up people's emotions and thoughts, routinely involve themselves in a great deal of guilt.  These are those who run to the law, run to court, in the world of business,  and in religion are simply promoting rumors or controversies over scripture, and in arguments frequently blow up and walk away.  He often pretends to stand for truth and for his own honor and rights of others.  However he really loves sin and rebellion which God hates.

In addition he has to have the big house, the most recognized, and does so to simply put down the community or immediate neighbors.  This in itself stirs up more  controversy.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"It is not good to be partial to the wicked or to deprive the innocent of justice." 

Prov. 18:5

This condemns those who pervert justice.  Often it is witnessed in courts, law enforcement, or enforcers of justice.  This can demonstrate protection of those charged with crimes, because of their heritage, wealth, position, etc.  This type action guts the fabric of justice long established. This is an offense to God, an affront to justice, clearly a wrong to mankind, and benefits demonic activity. Because the person offended by this may be lowly, without means, or not of the same party or persuasion, this is in fact the overthrowing of justice. 

We have enjoyed an exceptionally just legal and civic system for 237 years. Hummmm.....

You need to be a member of The Patriots For America to add comments!

Join The Patriots For America

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Timely reminder for all of us
    • Another message for our corrupt leaders: Is 5:20 Woe to them that call evil good, and good evil: that put darkness for light, and light for darkness: that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!

• Prov. 17:15  "He that justifies the wicked, and he that condemns the just, even they both are abominations to the Lord."

Prov. 17:26  "Also, to punish the just is not good, nor is flogging ( firing/damaging) officials for their integrity."

Prov. 28:12  "When the righteous triumph, there is great elation, but when the wicked rise to power, men go into hiding." 
    • Alan, I did an interesting bible study on Barry Sorrentos chosen name Barak O Boma. Using my Strongs concordance, I looked up Barak. It means lightening from above. Judges 4:6. He was a captain in Debras army who had no balls, as he would not go into battle unless she went with him. Next I looked up O. The first time it is used is in Gen 17:18, when Abram was speaking to God pleading for the life of Ishmael, interesting, as Ishmael was the father of Islam. Next I looked up boma, which is spelled bamah in the bible, and it said Ez 20:29, it was a high place in Israel that they sacrificed to idols, the meaning is high place.  Now I in Luke Jesus said " I beheld Satan as lightening fall from Heaven."   Is it just coincidence that Barry assumed or was given the name Barak O Bama? I feel like God is telling us something.

• "Babylon The Great, O' How Thou Art Fallen"

The word of the Lord came unto me saying, Prophesy unto Babylon. That great
      and mighty city where the kings of the earth hath committed fornication,
      and those who claim to be my people have committed adultery. The Lord shall
      utterly consume her with the sword of His mouth on that day. You will be
      like Sodom and Gomorrah, you who boast that you are blessed and you who say
      that you are above the heavens. Your greatness shall be as the dust of the
      earth, and your armies will be utterly destroyed. The Lord God will judge
      you according to your works and the abominations that are within your
      gates. The smoke of your torment will reach the heavens, and the kings and
      merchants of the earth shall mourn you from afar. Babylon, oh how thou art
      fallen. You will not stand in that day, for you will become food for every
      foul and unclean bird. Your people have professed to be my servants, but
      their hearts are far from me. They have walked according to the words of
      the false prophets, and not according to my words, saith the Lord. They
      praise me with their lips, but their hearts are far from me. They have a
      form of godliness, but deny the power thereof. You who teach my people to
      commit the abominations of Sodom, I will cut you off from among the people,
      and I will make you desolate. You who have caused my people to follow after
      idols, and the false gods of the Amorites, and the Hittites, and the
      Cannanites. You will be utterly consumed by the sword of my mouth, ye who
      commit such abominations. Hear the one who cries in the wilderness. For I
      will speak to my prophet and he will speak my words according to my will.
      Babylon, you will be made utterly desolate, and I will make thee to drink
      of the wine of the fierceness of my wrath, saith the Lord. You who pass my
      little ones through the fires unto Molech, I will cause you to be a captive
      of your enemies. I will cause the armies of the world to destroy you
      utterly, saith the Lord. I will cause you to be utterly consumed by fire.
      The Lord cries out to you to repent from your abominable practices. The
      Lord has been merciful in that he has not judged you according to your
      works as of yet. For The Lord will not strive with man, nor will He suffer
      the abominations of Babylon to continue. The Lord has called unto the
      people of the land to turn from their sin, and repent in sackcloth and
      ashes before The Lord God Almighty. For He will not strive with man, nor
      will He suffer those who commit the abominations of Sodom and Gomorrah to
      stand. The Lord will not suffer Sodom to stand, nor will He suffer Gomorrah
      to prosper. He has set His holy face against those who practice such
      iniquity and He has reserved His judgement for such a time as this. You who
      have turned your back on the Lord, beware for He will come at a time when
      you will be unaware. You unwise virgins, know ye not that the Lord will
      come at such a time when you will not be watching and waiting? For you have
      not stored up oil for your lamps, and you are found wanting. The Lord is
      crying out to those who will hear. Listen to what the Spirit is saying in
      these last days. Hear what the Spirit is saying in these last days. Will
      you heed the word of the Lord and turn from your pernicious ways, Ye who
      profess to be His servants?

• Amen, Alan, and his guilt, the stroke of a pen, a regulation, law enacted to ease his conscience, removes his guilt. The adversary, and associates, have been hiding under these robes for centuries, upon centuries, while at the same time claiming the goods of another has if their own.

• My eyes went directly to the word of God in Isaiah,46:9-13

" I am God, there is no other;  I am God, there is none like me.

At the beginning I foretell the outcome;  in advance, things not yet done.

I say that my plan shalll stand.    I accomplish my every purpose.

I call from the east a bird of prey, from a distant land, one to carry out My plan.
    Yes, I have spoken, I will accomplish it;  I have planned it, and I will do it.

Listen to me, you fainthearted, you who seem far from the victory of justice:

I am bringing  on my justice, it is not far off, my salvation shall not tarry;

I will put salvation within Zion, and give to Israel my glory."

So in our endeavor for freedom, if God is for us - who can be against us?

Amen.

• Amen brother............pray for open ears, open eyes, open hearts.............

• Amen Christina!

This reply was deleted.