We need help in research for all media and youtube coverage of the obama admin. pryor to the election asking all the military complex industries not to give a heads up of potiential layoffs due to Fed. regulations required by law for the upcoming layoffs for sequestration and budget cuts in the military complex and those who were going to be laid off.

The admin. pryor to election did not want this info out and there are youtubes of McCain talking about it. Tim will be giving a better detailed list after he gets it put together so please watch for updates on this post.

Pryor to all the help Tim Harrington said thank you for all your work and for saving his behind again.

Twana

Tomorrow night (Wed 1/23/13) we will be doing a Blog Talk Radio show

Show url:

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/twanablevins/2013/01/24/the-naked-truth

Show starts at 8 pm CT

Chatroom opens at 7:45 pm CT

Host: Twana Blevins

Guests: Tim Harrington, and possibly others

Direction of North American Law Center (NALC), and how they will hold people accountable with the help of other citizens around the country.

1. 2nd amendment
  2. Benghazi
  3. Fast and Furious
  4. State Sovereignty
  5. More

You need to be a member of The Patriots For America to add comments!

Join The Patriots For America

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I have assembled a little bit to aid in the research.  Here are the links.

Obama on video:

http://www.nachumlist.com/obamavideo.htm

Obama Ethics, Year 4

http://www.nachumlist.com/obamaethics4.htm

Obama vs. the U.S. Military file

http://www.nachumlist.com/obamavmilitary.htm

• Article by Powers at Malkin's site: 

Obama administration to contractors: Hold off announcing layoffs until after the election and taxpayers will cover your fines and costs

By Doug Powers  •  September 29, 2012 04:36 PM

Link: http://michellemalkin.com/2012/09/29/obama-administration-contractors/
    Link to the PDF official letter: http://www.whitehouse.gov/sites/default/files/omb/memoranda/2012/m-...
    -------
    ABC News: http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2012/10/at-white-house-request...

"In a statement Friday, GOP Senators  John McCain, Lindsey Graham and Kelly Ayotte accused Obama of putting “his own reelection ahead of the interests of working Americans and our national security by promising government contractors that their salary and liability costs will be covered at taxpayer expense if they do not follow the law that requires advance warning to employees of jobs that may be lost due to sequestration."

-------
    Young Turks: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-lHNhIvx14

-------

John McCain on Cspan beginning at 32:00 
    McCain speaks about the refusal for Obama and the Democrats to support the defense of the nation. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSaNXQdpLVw

C-span Senate hearing regarding cuts to the military 

Senate Session 2012-09-13

-------

Gold: Megyn Kelly

Federal Government tells Lockheed Martin to Break the Law

Published on Oct 30, 2012

Defense contractor Lockheed Martin should, by law, give layoff notices to all 123,000 employees that might be laid off, due to sequestration. Federal government told Lockheed not to give layoff notices to their employees and if there are lawsuits or fines that the Federal Government will cover the costs of any liability.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3PCcZN1LudY

------------------------

m-12-19.pdf

• Here's a page that may be of some help. IDK !

http://www.bing.com/search?q=Delayed%20government%20contractor%20la...

http://search.yahoo.com/search;_ylt=A0oG7ny8KP9Q0DIAenNXNyoA?p=Dela...

http://www.google.com/#hl=en&sugexp=les%3B&gs_rn=1&gs_r...

Three basic searches - all with good results.

Delayed government contractor lay-offs - Bing
  • Twana and Tim,
    I went through a backlog of filed emails, over 2,000 of them last night. I know I had read some articles touching on what Tim wants but I just couldn't find it. It is definitely out there because I read about it...

I will keep on looking.
    Wingy

• As a retired Marine veteran, I am very much interested and active to see this illegal alien removed and properly charged.  I missed the Blog talk show for lack of notice.  I expect my own fault, but am making this comment simply with the hopes better coordination can improve our connecting, and increase our impact on what is being done.

I rely strongly on this blog as significant data source, and a measure of the response to issues as they arise, and as we approach the tipping point, it will get ever more important as a "timely" issue.

We must win, we must change the paradigm, we must push the infiltrators out of power, and take back the Authority which is ours, The People's, alone.  The most solid case against this regime is its own record most of which is clear and unambiguous.  If the media were not the proximate enemy of our founded republic, we would have no need for further research.

Those who are finding the truth must share it, and we must make the work and the advent of it taking place on the internet more common, better organized, foot-notes, references, and links, but we win only if we place the truth available against every "journalist published story", allowing the truth to demonstrate by self evidence, the expanse, the willful intent, and the carefully choreographed lies of the mainstream.

Goebbels stated, "a lie told often enough becomes the truth" and the media relies on this principle.  Goebbels did not have to deal with the internet and a world which is intimately involved in everyone's problems, and willing to find everyone else's "truth" and post it as outsiders, and at the same time, know others, outside their own domain, do exactly the same, and ensure no bit of data which is let escape by foreign intelligence services, self responsible individuals who simply can't not publish and meet personal moral and ethical standards.

Most of the accurate information on Benghazi has been made available only because of foreign service publishings, by individuals who refused to be silent.

It would be very helpful if someone has or can form connections with a journalist with Pravda, and other Warsaw pact former nations, as the people there are on fire for freedom, and stretching their wings, so to speak.  We have true and dedicated allies in Liberty and Freedom among Polish, Hungarian, Yugo's, Czech's, and they have cause for strong support for our staking out our liberty and regaining control of our own government.

They have the support of Europe, but such is only moral, not substantial physically, and our own Nation is the key to any nation remaining capable of fighting off the one world agenda, which is exactly, fully and completely controlled by those who headed the Bolsheviks, and destroyed the Russian People to disarm them.

That they are allied with the islamists intent on a "world caliphate" is both a matter of convenience, "the enemy of my enemy is my friend, for now", and both groups believe they will find a way to integrate in the end, meeting the intents of both groups.

Semper Fidelis,

John McClain

• Twana/Tim: are you still in need?

• Ok -- I'll start some looking around and see what I can find.

• Twana & Tim: from today's Washington Free Beacon.  Lockheed Martin is a military type contractor to the gov't.

See last paragraph:

http://freebeacon.com/corporate-cash-financing-obama-501c4/

Washington Free Beacon

CONNECT: FACEBOOK  |  TWITTER  |  RSS

Corporate Cash Financing Obama 501c4

Wal-Mart, Lockheed, Citi will be financing OFA 2.0

OFA's Jim Messina (AP)

BY: Washington Free Beacon Staff

January 25, 2013 12:58 pm

Only in its first week of operation, the Obama campaign 501(c)4 is soliciting financing from major corporations like Lockheed Martin, Citi, and Duke Energy, Politico reports.

President Obama’s reelection campaign formally announced its rebirth as “Organizing for Action,” a tax-exempt 501(c)4 on Sunday. With that designation, the group is able to accept unlimited donations and is not required to disclose the identities of those donors, though OFA says they will do so.

The early indication, Politico’s Ken Vogel reports, is those donors will have a distinctly corporate flavor.

According to Vogel, at a private corporate-sponsored event, OFA leadership outlined the prominent role major campaign donors and corporate attendees would play in the organization:

Dubbed the “Road Ahead” meeting, the conference was sponsored by a White House-allied trade association called Business Forward, which is funded by major corporationsincluding Microsoft, Walmart and PG&E – each of which sent senior executives to participate in a panel on how to boost American economic competitiveness.

Jim Messina, Obama’s 2012 campaign manager and the Organizing for Action national chairman, and OfA Director Jon Carson, pleaded with invited big donors to support the new group. “We need you. This president needs you,” Messina said, adding Organizing for Action was “building a national advisory board filled with people in this room.”

Carson told the donors, who were treated to cocktails and light hors d’oeuvres after the day’s sessions, “there’s going to be a place for each and every one of you.”

Business Forward garnered national attention during the fiscal cliff negotiations for its incredible access to the White House; the trade association boasts that it has organized hundreds of meetings between corporate groups and White House officials. The meetings fall outside lobbying rules, but the Business Forward members pay dues to the organization.

Even with this incomplete list, a number of the involved corporations have major interests at stake with the federal government.

Business Forward sponsor Wal-Mart is under intense scrutiny for its position as likely the largest national gun retailer. The corporation has also been dealing with bribery allegations against its Mexican affiliate, and ongoing flare-ups over its stance on unions.

Lockheed Martin, meanwhile, is staring down the threat of massive layoffs at the hands of the upcoming sequester. In October, Lockheed canceled a plan to issue layoff notices in advance of sequestration–at the White House’s request. The defense contractor announced Thursday its fourth-quarter income fell 17 percent.

This entry was posted in Democratic Donors and tagged Business Forward, Common Purpose Project, Jim Messina, OFA c4. Bookmark the permalink.

recommended by Outbrain [?]

Today’s STORIES

U.S. Lobbying Firms Back Away from Huawei

Dems Poke Zuckerberg

DGA removes petition calling on Facebook billionaire to cancel Christie fundraiser

The Windsor-Not

House Republicans threaten ‘formal action’ against EPA for Jackson’s secret email

Wash. Free Beacon

FreeBeacon

FreeBeacon VIDEO: Sen. Richard Blumenthal: F-16s in Egypt Pose Little Risk to Israel bit.ly/WWT2Z28 minutes ago · reply · retweet · favorite

FreeBeacon Hagel backs off support for Cartwright and Global Zero on nukes wfb.tc/14jiDjHabout 1 hour ago · reply · retweet · favorite

brithume Like Twain on Wagner music "better than it sounds." “@FreeBeacon: Geithner: "economy stronger than people appreciate." nyti.ms/VnvAbS” 2 hours ago · reply · retweet · favorite

FreeBeacon RT @Reuters: Exclusive: Goldman finds a way past Volcker with new credit fund reut.rs/14eo8492 hours ago · reply · retweet · favorite

FreeBeacon GM clearing house again at struggling European subsidiary on.wsj.com/Vnzi5c2 hours ago · reply · retweet · favorite

FreeBeacon VIDEO: John Elway Respects the Second Amendment bit.ly/11Xptwp2 hours ago · reply · retweet · favorite

FreeBeacon RT @charliespiering: John Elway to Piers Morgan: I’m a gun owner and I respect the Second Amendment bit.ly/Vnw7uj2 hours ago · reply · retweet · favorite

FreeBeacon RT @reason: Silly Taxpayers! Only Government Should Invest in Gun Companies! ow.ly/2utMAh2 hours ago · reply · retweet · favorite

FreeBeacon Geithner: "The economy is stronger than people appreciate." nyti.ms/VnvAbS2 hours ago · reply · retweet · favorite

FreeBeacon RT @politico: Bloomberg, Biden to talk guns over dinner: politi.co/XFJQrc2 hours ago · reply · retweet · favorite

FreeBeacon AP: Pentagon: Budget Crisis Could Hurt War Effort nyti.ms/WZ7QVG2 hours ago · reply · retweet · favorite

FreeBeacon U.S. Lobbying Firms Back Away from Huawei wfb.tc/14efGBN2 hours ago · reply · retweet · favorite

FreeBeacon RT @leighmunsil: Pentagon civilian furloughs could start in mid-April under #sequestration: politi.co/WlcZv02 hours ago · reply · retweet · favorite

FreeBeacon VIDEO: Jay Carney Doesn’t Know What White House Will Do For Women bit.ly/Y4lObx3 hours ago · reply · retweet · favorite

FreeBeacon RT @dcexaminer: Issa: NLRB recess appointees should step down now bit.ly/W8oWDK3 hours ago · reply · retweet · favorite