Constitutional Emergency

Time to confront black racism

By Larry Klayman
WND.com
July 20, 2013

When I was a young boy, I religiously watched the cartoon "Popeye" on television. The famous tattooed sailor whose girlfriend was Olive Oil and who got his strength from eating spinach used to say when he had had it with his nemesis, Bruto, "Enough is enough and enough is too much!" That's the way many non-blacks are beginning to feel about the constant drumbeat among many blacks that Trayvon Martin's death was the result of so-called racial profiling by whites. According to them, it is for this reason alone that Zimmerman should have been convicted of second-degree murder or at least manslaughter.

The simple fact of life is, regrettably, that, for whatever reason, blacks commit street crime in a much higher incidence than whites and non-blacks. Call it a sad sociological and historical fact, but that is the reality. Thus, when a black person is looking suspicious in a generally white neighborhood, it would be stupid not to take legal measures to protect the neighborhood, particularly when there has been a rash of recent crime. That was the case with George Zimmerman, no matter how black activist vigilantes would like to paint it differently for their own "unkosher" reasons.

Views: 406

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Amen Clois..........he is the only choice among those I listed....in my opinion.  Dr. Carson is a rare combination of integrity, intelligence, common-sense, decency and a man I pray God will put in some critical leadership position of our nation...........e.g. Presidency..........

DR.BEN CARSON...........

Do you know his stance on the 2nd Amendment?

‘Conservative Hero’ Ben Carson To Beck: You Have No Right To Semi-Automatic Weapons In Large Cities

video » 346 comments

Appearing on Glenn Beck‘s radio show this past week, Dr. Benjamin Carson took a vastly different stance from most conservatives on the issue of gun control, claiming you shouldn’t be able to own semi-automatic weapons in large cities.

Carson became a newfound conservative hero last month when he spoke at the National Prayer Breakfast and laid out a series of criticisms of ObamaCare, political correctness, and tax policy right in front of the president himself. Many called the speech “inappropriate” given the apolitical nature of the event, but many conservatives lauded Carson for his “bold” and “sensible” suggestions for policy reform.

Asked by Beck for his thoughts on the Second Amendment, Carson gave the popular pro-gun argument: “There’s a reason for the Second Amendment; people do have the right to have weapons.”

But when asked whether people should be allowed to own “semi-automatic weapons,” the doctor replied: “It depends on where you live.”

“I think if you live in the midst of a lot of people, and I’m afraid that that semi-automatic weapon is going to fall into the hands of a crazy person, I would rather you not have it,” Carson elaborated.

However, if you live “out in the country somewhere by yourself” and want to own a semi-automatic weapon, he added, “I’ve no problem with that.”

He is a wonderful person, a wonderful example, but he is contradictory on this issue. You either have the right or you don't. This is far too wishy-washy for me. He should be educating, not enhancing confusion and setting the stage for double-speak.

In the midst of crazy people IN cities like Baltimore, Chicago, New York, LA and others, is exactly

where YOU and each of should have an AR inside the home for defense.  Heller spoke to that defense.

District of Columbia v. Heller (2008)
"Miller stands only for the proposition that the Second Amendment right, whatever its nature, extends only to certain types of weapons. It is particularly wrongheaded to read Miller for more than what it said, because the case did not even purport to be a thorough examination of the Second Amendment."

also.

http://object.cato.org/sites/cato.org/files/pubs/pdf/catosletterv11...

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service