Constitutional Emergency

We all know that every person who is elected to fill a federal office, every member of the military, every federal judge, and every federal bureaucrat take an oath to defend and protect the Constitution from all enemies foreign and domestic.  We all know that the pretender in the White House has not lived up to that oath.  Most of the members of Congress have abrogated their oath.  One need only look at and listen to the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs to know that he not only considers his oath null and void but also owes no loyalty to the troops under him.  We also know that the faithfulness to the Constitution of the Supreme Court hangs by a thread.  As for all of the other Federal bureaucrats and appointees don't even think about raising the question of loyalty to their oath and the Constitution.  All this being said, it begs the question how do we the people cause this oath and faithfulness to the Constitution to be enforced when the enemy is a domestic enemy?  And, I don't mean this to be a rhetorical question.  I would really like to know if there is an answer.  I have nothing but admiration and respect for the founding fathers but it seems to me that this is one area where they failed.

Views: 1110

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

WHAT IS CFR MEMBERS.........

Council on Foreign Relations.  Look up Bildeberg

Image: Veterans Outraged Over American Flag With Obama Image
Nancy Hurlbert, chairwoman of the Lake County Democratic Party, rebuffed veterans who complained about the defaced American flag, even after they showed her the federal flag code banning such disrespect. She finally took it down, but didn't promise not to put it back up.

Veterans Outraged Over American Flag With Obama Image

Wednesday, 14 Mar 2012 12:34 PM

By Marti Lotman

Share:
More . . .
A    A   |
   Email Us   |
   Print   |
Veterans in Lake County, Fla., are incensed that local Democrats hoisted an American flag with President Obama’s image in place of the traditional stars over their headquarters. The veterans denounced the modified banner as “a disgrace,” reports Fox News.

The veterans’ complaints finally prompted the Democrats to remove the flag from its perch under a customary American flag on the flagpole outside party headquarters in Tavares, Fla.

“It’s absolutely disrespectful,” said Jim Bradford, 71-year-old veteran who served during the Bay of Pigs invasion. “It’s totally ridiculous. To put somebody’s picture there, to me, it’s a disgrace to do that.”

Bradford sent pictures of the flag to fellow veterans and friends, and he delivered a copy of the federal flag code to Nancy Hurlbert, chairwoman of the Lake County Democratic Party.

“We read that to her, but she would not accept that,” Bradford said. “The discussion finally got a little bit heated.”

Hurlbert later removed the flag, which had been flying for several months without a complaint, and apologized for the incident, but didn’t indicate whether she would fly it again.

“What really upsets me is that the flag had apparently been flying for months and no one had done anything about it,” Bradford said. “I’ve got no hard feelings toward [Hurlbert], but people will be driving by there to make sure it doesn’t go up again.”

Read more on Newsmax.com: Veterans Outraged Over American Flag With Obama Image

We the People have failed to uphold our end of the bargain. By not standing, en masse, against the trespasses on the Constitution we have allowed it to whither and die. No one part of it remains intact except as words on a piece of paper. The American Lawyers Guild, now known as the Bar, has seen fit to dissemble every right contained in it. Laws by statute or fiat have completely removed it's meaning and we merely watched with idle curiosity as it was destroyed right before our eyes.

If you remember anything at all, remember this... We allowed it to happen and we can reverse the damage done but not by bitching, pissing and moaning. No amount of that will have any effect. Only when you get off your butts and take to the streets will anything change. Tyranny is here, politicians continue their march towards protecting their own and they do it now right out in the open while every blog I've ever seen continues to talk about this injustice or that encroachment. Do you really think anyone of import sees these dialogues and comes to some great awakening? Ain't happening folks.

Your God given rights were stolen from you and can only be returned one way... At the tip of a spear. Really, did you ever seriously think you could point out a trespass and have it reversed or dealt with? The tip of a spear, force, is the only thing left that will get their attention and since no one here has the means or desire to be that tip I say roll over and go back to sleep. Force took it and only force will restore it but it's apparent to me that none will use it even if it would save the life of their kids, grandkids, wives or husbands. There is no will left in the American Psyche, only eager anticipation for the long awaited announcement of who won "Dancing with the stars".

I really do hate being a master of the obvious.

Margaret, please keep in mind what the founding fathers had in mind when they put in the article about no established religion.  All they wanted to do was to prevent the government from establishing a particular denomination of Christianity as the state church.  They had had enough of the Church of England.  Also, I'm sure they wanted to insure that other denominations such as the Lutherans and Mennonites who came here for religious freedom would not be persecuted.   One of the founders stated that our constitution would only work for a moral and religious people.  Can you imagine where we would be if all of our elected officials were church going men and women with such attributes as integrity, discretion, and moral character?  None of this discussion would be taking place.  I would like to think that we could have a velvet revolution but I don't believe that is possible.  The cancerous cesspool which is Washington, DC will never be healed without major surgery.  As I have said so many times on this website, the Democrats and Republicans are two sides of the same coin.  Neither has any interest in changing the status quo.  If you want proof of this simply watch the establishment Republicans on TV who are so upset that their anointed candidate has not yet locked up the nomination.  Every time they run one of these anointed candidates they get their clock cleaned.  Remember Bob Dole and more recently John McCain.  When they run a true conservative such as Ronald Reagan they win by a landslide.  If they really wanted things to change they would scour the country for another Reagan.

Last year I had converstaions with Rep Tom Price, GA and when I asked him when he planned on doing something to change our course he replied "when you can make me feel it". A more truthful answer I've never before heard. The ball's clearly in your court.

Treason is illegal, the supreme law of the land is still the U.S. Constitution.  Serve each elected official who has passed unconstitutional laws, or otherwise not protected the Constitution, with indictments.  Bring these traitors into court on charges of treason.  Is this not possible?

I am reading the book, "The Harbinger."  There is also a video out called, "Isaiah 9:10 - Judgement", which parallels the book.  If you read the book or see the video they will lead you to believe that unless we do something to turn this nation around, QUICKLY!  We are seeing the last days of this country.  LOOK at what is happening to us!  Don't you care?  Share this message with others.  We MUST take action while we still can.  Our DEMISE, yes I said the right,  "DEMISE" is closer then we think!

Has anyone seen the advertisement on television where people just let thieves steal from them?  That is a picture of what is happening to our liberty & freedom and it continues every day.  Just picture in your mind Obama, your Congressperson, a department of government as the thieves and you will be a smart as any fifth grader.

Semper Fi 

Mairi Kai, Jim Bertram and Carl Swensson have it right.  What more is there to say?  The game is rigged, elections are fixed and all of us continue on with our "analysis" of the situation while playing in the fixed game.  The Founders knew what they were doing when they set things up the way they did.  "We" let the usurpers in all 3 branches of government undermine their work.  Now we look for "convenient" solutions to a problem of our own making.  Daydreams!

Yep.......the Founders provided ample processes to rein in abuses in government......."we the people" have elected politicians that fail to exercise constitutional responsibility.  Impeachment is a process readily available to deal with elected crooks, betrayers, deceivers and the like.

Question Harry.  I'm not trying to be facetious, but when the "legal authority" to bring impeachment proceedings is in the hands of those who need to be impeached how do we proceed?  That was the whole purpose of my post.  To me it would appear that the only option available to us would be a repeat performance of 1776.

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service