Constitutional Emergency

We all know that every person who is elected to fill a federal office, every member of the military, every federal judge, and every federal bureaucrat take an oath to defend and protect the Constitution from all enemies foreign and domestic.  We all know that the pretender in the White House has not lived up to that oath.  Most of the members of Congress have abrogated their oath.  One need only look at and listen to the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs to know that he not only considers his oath null and void but also owes no loyalty to the troops under him.  We also know that the faithfulness to the Constitution of the Supreme Court hangs by a thread.  As for all of the other Federal bureaucrats and appointees don't even think about raising the question of loyalty to their oath and the Constitution.  All this being said, it begs the question how do we the people cause this oath and faithfulness to the Constitution to be enforced when the enemy is a domestic enemy?  And, I don't mean this to be a rhetorical question.  I would really like to know if there is an answer.  I have nothing but admiration and respect for the founding fathers but it seems to me that this is one area where they failed.

Views: 1110

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The Founding Fathers haven't failed, we have.

I watched the chief justice swear in obama and he never asked obama if he swore to defend the CONSTITUTION against all enemy's foreign and domestic....And then, he was sworn in again without media coverage.  Just exactly what did he take an oath to defend?

I can't believe that was never an issue, the prez not taking the oath to protect and defend....And yes, I'm sure his silent oath was to protect and defend Islam..He sure has kept that oath eh?

WHO was the chief justice?

I THINK IT WAS ROBERTS.

Barbara,  Thanks for posting, somewhere along the line I missed that!  Maybe its because since taking the oath, he has done nothing but tear into the Constitution instead of defending and protecting....Thanks!

@MarvinGreen-    Judicial Corruption--The key to the destruction of the United States  In Lawless America

They are everywhere and they are all just as guilty- judges ,lawyers officers of the court-they know it is going on and do nothing about it.. Who would not have contempt for these people, most of them belong in jail- What happened to "Due Process", Parental Rights or Civil Rights ?-Your honor indeed --i find them Repugnant and an insult to our Nation and Family values--If judges and their "officers" break the law they should go to jail just like anybody else.--When you want to see a judicial cesspool check out the family courts in your home town and report what you see and experience here let us turn the bright light of truth on these roaches..But please be careful a well known east coast radio personality just had to spend 48 hrs in jail just for quietly observing a court case in North Carolina-- he broke no law he disturbed no one and yet...

@ Marvin Green Please ---send me your stories go public--it is the only way to win against these "public servants" that have forgotten that they work for "We the People"--band together fight back.

The United States was formed to secure the unalienable rights of its citizens - as stated in the Declaration of Independence by our founders - nothing more and nothing less. The Constitution with the Bill of Rights and its further Amendments mapped out some fundamental rights and their protection from government interference. So what should Americans be aware of and what are their responsibilities to maintain their liberty? Power rests with "We the People" with power comes responsibilities.

It was these rights that the U.S. was formed to secure according to America's Declaration of Independence: "the unalienable right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness".

Included in such rights are your property and your parental rights as explained in the U.S. Constitution's Bill of Rights and further amendments and U.S Supreme Court case law. Most important among those rights is the protection of those rights against unjust denials of them by government or anyone else.

To protect those rights, our judicial system is supposed to require a fair process before any fundamental right is denied or even limited. The Supreme Court long ago settled the detailed and fair legal process required - or 'due' - when fundamental right of a litigant is at stake. It's the 'due process clause' and maps out the substantive due process necessary. But never is a right to be denied or limited unless a substantial wrong has been proven with clear and convincing evidence against the person to be denied.---SEMPER FI---

I agree with the above --but also think we should reach out and inform as many of our fellow  Americans as we can and educate them as to what is going on besides Hollywood--The enemy has landed, by our oath we need to do something about it. SEMPER FI

Much more than sitting in the corner of my mothers basement crying for my country and writing really angry letters-- as a 100% disabled combat veteran I have no other mission left other than fight back in every possible way I can, all day every day.Organize, these people did not just pop out of the ground or thin air, they have been working toward their goals for years, it is going to take a massive effort,they are everywhere ...

THERE ARE VERY FEW IN OUR CENTRAL GOVERNMENT WHO TRULY " DEFEND AND PROTECT " OUR CONSTITUTION  AGAINST ALL ENEMIES FOREIGN AND DOMESTIC . " WE THE PEOPLE " MUST CLEAN HOUSE , FIRE THEM ALL AND START OVER WITH A CLEAN SLATE . THEY HAVE FAILED TO PROTECT AMERICA FROM THE ' ILLEGAL ALIEN '  WHO ' OCCUPIES ' OUR OVAL OFFICE AND WHITEHOUSE . HE IS AN ENEMY OF AMERICA ~ BOTH FOREIGN AND DOMESTIC .

The best way to get these bastards to abide by their oath to the people of the United States ( most see this oath as to the constitution).Any way back to the solution. Like my grandad use to say if you want to control a certain type of animal then you kill every other one of them. Kill the male and leave the female. Any questions?

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service