June 10, 2013

America…we have a problem and it’s not only in Houston, it’s from sea to shining sea and beyond.

Corruption in government has reached epidemic proportions, selling guns to drug dealers that kill Americans, lies about the Benghazi security and attacks, government bureaucrats are spending enormous tax dollars on personal pleasures, Executive Branch makes rules as they go along in bending first, second, fourth, tenth amendments of the US constitution, Internal Revenue Service targets groups and individuals viewed as political adversaries, and every facet of private lives are now being invaded.

The Obama Administration crows about their policy as the “most transparent executive in history” except when news appears they don’t like. Obama whines about leaks while leaks are reported from the Executive Branch, particularly about the bin Laden issue and Seal involvement probably linked with Seal deaths. Any prosecutions? Nope but the leaker of the recent NSA programs, which government doesn’t like will likely be prosecuted. Double standard at best.

About the exposure of the NSA program. First, does anyone seriously think the terrorist enemy does not know their every conversation, email, fax, credit card, or any other electronic means hasn’t been collected for years? Of course they know because the terrorists are the enemy and targets of the Patriot Act. What the recent so-called secret NSA program exposed is nothing new to the enemy. What’s new is for America…that every move, internet search, every communication, credit card purchase we make, right here in the United States are being monitored and collected as if each of us reflect a potential enemy…

Here’s the cowardly problem American leadership ignores. NSA, the intelligence community, and the US government knows exactly who in the middle east is supporting terrorism, providing money, training and equipment to the Islamic radicals. Who gets punished because a hand-full of radicals kill some number of Americans on our soil? We do, 300 million Jack and Jill Americans. We can’t get on planes, into our banks, into our court houses, into our schools, onto our subways, our ball parks, drivers license renewal restrictions, on and on. A few butchering radical Muslims have cost America billions of dollars in building restrictions on ourselves…punishing Americans and our way of life while the real perpetrators in the Middle East laugh at American leadership.

It would stop if we had leadership that would exercise national security back-bone and start taking lethal force against the core problem… nations in the Middle East…not against the populace, although civilian casualties would occur. Lethal force against military targets, infrastructure, industrial complex as a start. And I don’t mean “pin-pricks” or endless warnings. I’m beyond enraged by being painted and punished as the enemy while the bastards executing the destruction and corruption, from without and within America, are not held accountable."

Harry Riley, COL, USA, Ret

You need to be a member of The Patriots For America to add comments!

Join The Patriots For America

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Colonel Riley, you and I can't do the job by ourselves, it will take us 2 x 25 million to get the job done, maybe more. We don't have 25 million at the low end, 50 to 100 million at the high end, pissed off Americans that are willing to lay down their lives to restore what has been taken from us.

• COLONEL RILEY, I'M 68 YRS OLD, LIVED A GOOD LIFE, NOT RICH, BUT DID OK............I WANT MY GRANDKIDS TO LIVE IN A FREE COUNTRY, I WANT THEM TO BE SAFE, I'M NOT ASKING TO MUCH, BUT I WOULD HELP AS MUCH AS I CAN..''WE THE PEOPLE'' CANNOT SIT AND WISH THIS  IS OVER, WE MUST STAND UP AND PROTECT OUR COUNTRY, PROTECT ALL THE KIDS, PROTECT WHAT IS AMERICA, WE CANNOT LET IT BE TAKEN OVER BY THE MAN IN THE W.H.

GOD BLESS ALL, GOD BLESS AMERICA...................FOR ALL THE MEN & WOMEN, STAND UP AND FIGHT WHAT IS YOURS THAT IS ........AMERICA.

• Good luck Clois, you couldn't get TEN people to stand up and fight.

• RP, the number 10 multiplied by 100,000 might be enough, but we need some serious people and those people need to have made the decision to give their life to restore the Constitution and our way of Life in this once Great Country....

• Sir,  Terrorism  continues,  the  money  and  arms  flow,  and  Islamic  radicals  are  firmly embedded  in  America,   I'm  outraged  and  your  enraged  and  we  all  need  to  get  engaged  in  the  conflict  for  our  future..!!    Salute  above..!!

• I agree with you Harry.

• View point from....One World Order.....1.)  Do not seal the borders, because they do not want borders.  2.)  Threaten and intimidate and murder all political opponents.  3.)  Dissolve all religions that pertain to the God of Heaven and Earth.  4.)  Create an Elite Political Class and all others in another group...serfs.  5.)  Eliminate the national currency and find someway of enforcing a system of credits, like a chip on the forehead or right hand.  6.)  Have direct access to all financial accounts, (Obama Care) and while you are at it,....emails, telephone calls, etc.(NSA).  7.)  Use the IRS as enforcers.  8.)  Voter Fraud is essential.  9.)  Re-write the Constitution and do away with the rule of law.  10.)  Protect and reward the potiential One World Order Religion....Islam.

Did I leave anything out?

• No Jerel, you're pretty much spot ON>

• STOP PAYING YOUR TAXES ( STOP FUELING THE FIRE ) . I IS SIMPLE THIS GOV. DOZE NOT REPRESENT THE PEOPLE .

• I agree Harry. All here a proud patriots and would be glad to meet.

This reply was deleted.