When I heard that Hussein obama wanted John Kerry for SoS....it made perfect sense to me. John Kerry is just as deceitful and unworthy of the office he's holding as Hussein obama. Of course obama wanted a viper just like himself.

My heart is truly broken again for our Vietnam Veterans - Kerry given any seat besides a cell bed just shows how far our country has fallen! 

To our beloved Vietnam Veterans....I just wanted to remind you there are many many many United States Citizens who do truly love you and appreciate your service and all of your sacrifices which still continue to this day. 

Twana

Views: 420

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

AMEN TO YOU, AT 67 YRS.OLD  I DID NOT LIVE THIS LONG TO SIT AND WATCH MY COUNTRY GO DOWN,MY AGE IS HIGH BUT I'M HEALTHY, I CAN & WILL HELP WITH ANYTHING....'' I'LL WALK A MILE TO SAVE OUR COUNTRY''........WE MIGHT NOT BE YOUNG , BUT THERE IS A LOT WE CAN DO....HOW DO WE GO ABOUT DOING SOMETHING, AS YOU KNOW THEY ARE WATCHING WHAT WE SAY, AND WHO WE ARE (LIKE I GIVE A SH^%)  .....''WE NEED AMERICANS TO STAND UP NOW''

GOD BLESS ALL 

Barack Hussein Obama- -Eric Holder-- John F.Kerry-- Chuck Hagel--All heroes of the Communist Revolution.As that Bradlee Dean video also posted by that beautiful Patriot I have never met shows there is a vast difference between the Honor of our men and women who take the Oath and serve with Honor--and this evil Administration. Like Mr.Dean says we cannot honor the Office of the President if we do not  oppose that which dishonors and desecrates what that Office represents. T'anks Twana.

OK, mourning time is over; Kerry is a POS, so lets flush him down the drain...it is long overdue...he is a traitor and always has been. obama is a useless footnote on the field of history, unfortunately, he is running this country.
Humiliate both of them at every turn and opportunity available. Make them look like the jerks they really are and make them so despised that our legislators and judges will have to get rid of them.

When you flush him down the drain, lets follow it with some DRAINO in order to CLEAN the pipes

While the things he said upon returning were bad, we cannot dismiss the fact they were lies, he knew it and somehow some way he got in front of Congress and what he did was sell out his fellow soldiers in order to better himself.

On a similar note most of us hope to marry a woman that is not so far in debt that we have to file bankruptcy in order to marry her...Kerry managed to marry 2, countúm TWO widowed women worth BILLIONS...agains I see someone using other to benefit themselves...how else do you become worth over $200 Million and other than the Navy never worked a day in his life, career politician.

Bad you betcha, but I can shrug off his lies and marrying for money, but lets look a bit deeper.  He only spent a few months in Vietnam, he has 4 Purple Hearts and a Silver Star.  I will be the first on to acknowledge that most of the PH awarded were awarded to those who never served a day in combat, never got shot or anything else...in other words the Purple Heart is NOT my daddies Purple Heart.  Silver Star, again not your daddies Silver Star as a fellow I know brags about...all you have to do is know the clerk in HQ, have him type up the paperwork and send it forward.

Now in my time I saw guys who got Purple Hearts, every single one of them we called for a dust off to extract them.  A few were back to duty in short order, most were gone some time and they always told us whether they stayed ín-country', sent to Japan, or stateside...this told us the severity of the wounds.

Kerry got 4 PH's and never saw a day inside a medical facility.  As for the SS in my exp its rare its awarded withOUT a PH.

Again we see a person, not a man, who fabricated, lied to benefit himself at the cost of others.  I have no tolerance for those who are awarded combat medals based upon falsehoods.

Kerry is a phony, a person who will say and do anything with no limits to benefit himself.

If anyone on here wants to see some Purple Hearts up close, the VA Hospital has more than enough...

Thanks Twana. Your dedication to our country is beyond being able to express our gratitude.

Very well said, twana and i feel the same way. Ive never been more humbled as i am in the company of our heros. Every time im in a VA hosp, im in awe of the people all around me. They are truly heros. Sometimes, being in the hospitals, its so hard to not break down crying from the condition some are in, the sacrifice theyve ALL made. THANK YOU to all our past and present troops!

And the farce of this sham government goes on.  Handcuffs, leg irons, a trial by the people and a noose is the only solution.

Thank You Twana...

I Second that! WE know the TRUTH!

Twana: I am a disabled Vietnam Vet from the 68'69 period and served withn the 199th LIB during the TET Offensive. I am a Massachusetts native and so, Kerry has, against my desire and that of most 'Nam vets been our senior Senator for decades after vilifying and dishonoring the efforts of all who served with and honor, courage and integrity of which he is totally incapable. His heinous perceptions imprinted on the minds of those here at home who knew no better resulted in the lack of welcoming home so many of us received without having a clue why until we saw him in action during the Winter Soldier Hearings before the Fulbright Committee and his treasonous statements on the Dick Cavett show in 1971. In another venue I wrote in some detail about his near unanimous confirmation as a "Black Day for America," which it is. We also need to try to end the efforts to confirm Chuck Hegel as Secretary of Defense. This might be an easier task than the attempts to dislodge John Kerry, if only because Hegel may evade, but cannot hide his service records as Kerry did when he refused to divulge his records prior to the 2004 presidential election when asked to do so by a swiftboat group, on a form 180 explicitly FOR the revelation of those records. does the tactic sound familiar? For those interested: there is a Liberty Counsel petition to deny the confirmation making the rounds of the internet but I do not have the web address though I have signed the petition. If you are opposed to this nomination, any or all of you, I hope you will Google it and sign as well. And Twana, Thank you for the dedication you and Harry Riley along with all the others here, have shown to our country and those who have served it with Honor, Courage and Integirity little known in Washington at large and, not possessed by those who purportedly rule in the name of the constituion they so disdain.None of them know the meaning of duty, responsibility or accountability. Perhaps one day, they will be given a refresher course by the people of this country. I only hope I am alive to see it when, not if it happens.

As a Vietnam vet, I must say thank you for your remarks. Kerry was a liar exposed when he ran for president. That man went to vietnam for a short period of time in order to try and use it just as Al Gore did. The political families they come from are the most deceitful people in the world. Obama put him in SOS and the rest of the corrupt politicians in the senate went along with that. Every senator and congressman along with the entire Washington establishment and every dept head in the US government are so corrupt it makes me want to puke. I believe there is not an honest politician left in America. Our system has forgotten God and we are reaping what we have sown. There is no national leader that has come upon the scene to fight this evil that has taken over the government. The people MUST get on their kbees andf pray to God that he forgive us our sins and heal our land. If they do not heed this call then worse times will be ahead and I do not think America will survive the next four years.

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service