When I heard that Hussein obama wanted John Kerry for SoS....it made perfect sense to me. John Kerry is just as deceitful and unworthy of the office he's holding as Hussein obama. Of course obama wanted a viper just like himself.

My heart is truly broken again for our Vietnam Veterans - Kerry given any seat besides a cell bed just shows how far our country has fallen! 

To our beloved Vietnam Veterans....I just wanted to remind you there are many many many United States Citizens who do truly love you and appreciate your service and all of your sacrifices which still continue to this day. 

Twana

Views: 420

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Long - but hope worth the read! - feedback is welcome

The Veterans Administration is limping along using the Band-Aids theory to help mend the mentally wounded veteran. Veteran where did you come from, where are you now, and where are you going?

Veterans attending the mental health groups at the Veterans Administration are looking for understanding, confirmation, a reason for their emotional state, and a sense of healthy interaction and camaraderie. But, the veterans are being forced into present collective self- introspection, academic group mental health rhetoric, VA compliance, lack of transparency, a paper base process and a limited scope of self-healing activities, instead of the larger picture of the individual veteran's journey. All authentic truths are not represented in any group.

The more important issue of the veteran's journey is why the veteran’s path has led him to this point in time. How and where did the path start? Who are ALL the players that participated with the veteran on the veteran’s path? And, how did the other players influence or help create the veteran’s path?

Some fundamental techniques and events that impact the veteran’s path are:

The Vietnam veteran was exposed to far more days in combat during a one-year tour of duty than a soldier in WWII with a four year tour of duty. The Vietnam veteran could never withdrawal in complete safety behind enemy lines.

The Vietnam veteran average age was 19 (a teenage war) and experience combat during one of the most malleable and vulnerable stages of their lives.

The Vietnam veteran soldier was trained under a behavioral conditional training technique to increase the killing rate during a firefight. The behavioral conditional training technique consists of desensitization, conditioning and a denial defense mechanism introduce and established by the US military training policies. These techniques robbed the veteran of his youth.

• Desensitization: Language concerning joys of killing, the purpose is not just to be brave or to fight well it is to kill people. We call the enemy gooks, slopes, dinks, etc. This was not entrenched in the WWl or WWll boot camp experience.
  • Conditioning: using (1) Pavlovian classic conditioning and (2) Skinnerian operant conditioning in the training protocol, developing reflexive “quick shoot” ability.
  • Denial defense mechanism: Dehumanizing the enemy and in the constant rehearsal of this process when the soldier kills in combat at that moment he denies his own religious believed that he has actually killed another human being.

All three behavioral conditioning techniques were employed in the Vietnam veterans training program. These behavioral training techniques on “how to kill” changed the soldier's life forever. You were set up before the tour of duty.

The behavioral change techniques after training are exacerbated and deepened into the psyche of the soldier during his tour of duty. The soldier unconscious and fragile experience manifest by his behavioral change returns to be condemned and attacked by his Country. The results are further psychological drama and long-term emotional damage. PTSD is induced, but denied by the US Government system for 20 + years. The Vietnam veteran lived without awareness, for 20+ years, condemned and trapped in this “how to kill” way of thinking.

So, what is it the government doesn't want you to know concerning PTSD? The Vietnam veteran’s military behavioral training started the way of life for hyper-vigilance, anger, and rage, etc. The Vietnam veteran’s tour of duty consummated the guilt, avoidance, and depression etc. The Vietnam veteran’s post tour of duty manifested emotional bluntness, social withdrawal, trust, intimate relationship difficulties, and sleep disorders, etc. The Veterans Administration wants the veteran to assume the responsibility for everything. The Veterans Administration denies US culpability and the attack on Vietnam veterans from their own society that sealed the faith of PTSD for the Vietnam veteran. After 20 years of the US society degradation and after 40 years of torment, who and how should the Vietnam veterans be compensated and confirmed?

Openly discuss and acknowledge / confirm the training behavioral techniques and their impact on the individual soldier in combat and the returned veteran. As modern warfare progressed veterans have suffered dramatic increases in debilitating injuries and illnesses compounded by severe mental health issues such as Post Traumatic Stress Disorder, Traumatic Brain Injury, and Chemical Toxin Exposure. Root causes can be attributed primarily to the modern methods of horrific warfare.

The Veterans Administration is a combatant system whereby the returning veteran must fight to receive benefits. It becomes the continuation of the battlefield experiences. The suicide rate is approximately 3.2 times higher within the veteran community than the general population. Why?

The Veterans Administration denies, delay, and postpone hoping that the veteran will die or just go away (“deny 'till they die”). More than 50,000 veterans have died since 2009 before their claims were adjudicated.

Address a solution to - The Veterans Administration is a gerbil wheel roller coaster, made to cycles, reprocesses and recycles a veteran’s claim, causing tremendous veteran’s frustration and prolongs suffering. This gerbil wheel tradition has introduced a term called top-sheeting where Veterans Administration bureaucrats read the top sheet and make a decision - generally negative.

Address a solution to - Openly discuss and acknowledge / confirm the Veterans Administration inability to address the root causal effects of the veteran's mental illness, the program behavioral change techniques used in training and the post tour of duty psychological effects inflicted by society on the veteran and the inability to process veteran’s claims for veteran’s confirmation.

The cost of war is not measured in guns, bullets and tanks. The cost of war is the cost of tragedy for the loss of young men returning from combat. The US government and the Veterans Administration talks a good game, has extraordinary public relations events, and sells the American public of their good services. Most veterans, especially Vietnam veterans know that this is lip-service. With little or no decisive action from the Veterans Administration, just repetition rhetoric, they are telling America, the problem is the veteran, get over it.

Reference: theory and observations from “On Killing” by Lt. Col. Dave Grossman.

"The Vietnam veteran was exposed to far more days in combat during a one-year tour of duty than a soldier in WWII with a four year tour of duty. The Vietnam veteran could never withdrawal in complete safety behind enemy lines.

The Vietnam veteran average age was 19 (a teenage war) and experience combat during one of the most malleable and vulnerable stages of their lives.

The Vietnam veteran soldier was trained under a behavioral conditional training technique to increase the killing rate during a firefight. The behavioral conditional training technique consists of desensitization, conditioning and a denial defense mechanism introduce and established by the US military training policies. These techniques robbed the veteran of his youth.

• Desensitization: Language concerning joys of killing, the purpose is not just to be brave or to fight well it is to kill people. We call the enemy gooks, slopes, dinks, etc. This was not entrenched in the WWl or WWll boot camp experience.
  • Conditioning: using (1) Pavlovian classic conditioning and (2) Skinnerian operant conditioning in the training protocol, developing reflexive “quick shoot” ability.
  • Denial defense mechanism: Dehumanizing the enemy and in the constant rehearsal of this process when the soldier kills in combat at that moment he denies his own religious believed that he has actually killed another human being."

Not buying into that at this time without specific refs:  I went thru Basic, Ft Polk, starting 25 Jan 67, I was in Vietnam approx 15 months and all but <3 weeks were out in the field.  This was the very peak of Vietnam, highest deaths to US soldiers, most soldiers in Vietnam.  I served with the 1st Cav Div.

While I personally saw a lot, I can assure you few did.  I was a First Field Forces Asset and assigned out of there, this rolled down in my case to the 1st Cav Div where I was assigned from unit to unit as needed, which meant that I stayed in the field and the units rotated around me.  Typically a few weeks at a time then they roted back to the rear and I waited for a fresh unit to arrive (actually they a fresh unit came in and the old unit was extracted on the same sortie, however sometimes it did not work that way and I found myself on a fresh cut LZ by myself...scary, YOU THINK?).

In addition most combat units tried to adhere to a 6 mo out, 6 mo back for combat soldiers.  I like many other it came late, about 9 mos into my tour and I was brought back to teach in a school.  I was back out in the field on the 3rd day, something about my inability to adapt to the rear, seeing as I would not give up my steel pot, flak jacket or M 16 and slept curled up in a corner on the floor wrapped around that M 16 using my steel pot for a pillow...among other traits I had.

It might be that units saw more combat time, but then again we were moving about the battlefield via helicopters instead of marching for days on end.

As for the training, just not buying that at all.

Who wrote this?

As a former Marine prior to VietNam I was sick when I heard Kerry was nominated and am even more so today.

Might as well add Hanoi Jane to the appointees...Obammy knows the consensus on Kerry in the military, bammy hates the military and is set to destroy it....

I feel llike  you do too, Twana.

I was part of the Viet Nam generation and Kerry who buddied up with Hanoi Jane are a disgrace.

It's all about who you know, not what you did or didn't do.

Republicrats/democans.  All the same. No integrity.  One palm greases the other.

I MOURN FOR OUR COUNTRY, LIVES HAVE BEEN LOST FIGHTING WARS THAT GO RIGHT BACK TO WHY WE EVEN WENT INTO  IT.

I MOURN AMERICA WILL BE GONE IN 4YRS.

I MOURN FOR OUR KIDS & GRANDKIDS.

I MOURN ON WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO AMERICA, WILL WE EVER GET IT BACK,   NO....UNLESS WE STAND UP FOR EVERYTHING AMERICA STANDS FOR.................GOD BLESS ALL, GOD BLESS THE U.S.A.  

Susan,

You wrote "I MOURN ON WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO AMERICA...". There is an easy and factual explanation. While we were busy building the greatest country on the planet, the Communists were building a huge structural base which they could use to destroy all that we had built, and the Bastards patiently used the last 50+ years to accomplish their goals. I'm sure now that they are only days away from complete domination of the USA, they are laughing their asses off at our stupidity.

Yes, we were stupid for letting things get this far, and we were stupid for trusting the people we sent to DC to represent us. Now that we have been slapped across the face and are finally awake, we must act. When I say 'act' I mean within the next 60 days or less. We do NOT have the luxury of time to wait another 50 years to 'act' by taking back our country.

Amen. But the thing we lack is experienced and organized commanders or a militia worthy of the name to oppose those we know we eventually and, in the not too distant future, MUST oppose with everything at out disposal and everything we can steal or otherwise take from those we oppose. who will have all the advantages.

David, you are one smart man.

What makes it worse:  "we will BURY YOU"as he bangs his shoe on the table...how many know who said that?

Krushev

Twana, as a Vietnam veteran, I appreciate your kind words. I also appreciate all the other veterans from all of our previous wars, from the Revolutionary War on down to our present-day vets.

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service