Constitutional Emergency

Today the Army decided to seek the death penalty in the case of SSG Bales who murdered civilians in Afghanistan.

Penned by Allen West

Today the Army decided to seek the death penalty in the case of SSG Bales who murdered civilians in Afghanistan.

Three weeks ago the Army relieved the Military Judge from the Maj Nidal Hasan case and decided Hasan could keep his jihadist beard. You'll recall Maj Hasan shot 43 American soldiers and Department of the Army civilians, killing 13 three years ago and yet we are still nowhere close to a trial.

A Marine combat veteran sits in a Mexican jail on bogus charges and the State Department tells the parents they can do nothing...and the White House Press Secretary has never heard of it.

This is the crazy, mixed-up world we live in. And America just voted for four more years.

Views: 210

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

As long as We The People tolerate this type of behavior it is going to continue and get worse.

This honestly makes me sick to my stomach!

Nidal Hasan still in jail for three years after shooting 43 people and killing 13. Work place violence?

Those who voted for obama are as guilty of murder as is obama and his administration. obuma has failed to uphold the Constitution of the United States in so many ways that it is disgusting that know one has the foot balls to confront him face to face and tell him he is a no good SOB and should never have stepped one foot inside our White House I hope and pray that someone with money will jump on our side and start helping fund the Impeachment process of this enemy of the people and The United States of America. I personally have the time and willingness to do whatever it takes to bring this fool down,but unfortunately it will take a few million dollars to make "We The People" aware of the real threat and crisis that we are now facing.

I applaud everyone who takes the time to express their opinions on the 100 or so conservative paper and news outlets that know we are in the worst crisis ever to hold America hostage,It is very serious and has been from the very beginning . Please my fellow patriots what can we do??,it,s time to light a fuse under someones butt to start seeing the fruits of our labor. I am extremely tired and frustrated with this whole barry sotoroe thing and it,s time for action.  I just want to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a very Happy New year in spite of our current crisis.

Thank you, Joe G. Sanchez (fritoeman1@yahoo.com) I will respond to every email i receive.

IT IS TWISTED BACKWARDS UP SIDE DOWN ( AMERICANS JUST DON'T CARE ) . THEY DON'T KNOW THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN FREEDOM & COMMUNISM ,I THINK THEY THINK THE REST OF THE WORLD IS LIKE US------   SO THEY ARE NOT AFRAID OF COMMUNISM TO RULE THIS COUNTRY (FREE STUFF ) .

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service