Constitutional Emergency

http://www.newswithviews.com/Paugh/butch112.htm

By Pastor Butch Paugh, PPP

April 23, 2015 NewsWithViews.com

A great man once said, "That which we tolerate today we will embrace tomorrow". G. K. Chesterton once said, "Tolerance is the virtue of the man without convictions." I would add that tolerance and compromise is the creed of a coward. There seems to be very little most will not endure (tolerate and compromise with) to preserve their paycheck or keep "peace" in their lives. To tolerate evil is to compromise with evil and it makes you a partaker of that evil. Death, hell and damnation soon follow!

No deadlier a delusion or sin has ever infected a society than that of tolerance. Which always leads to compromise. An individual with sincere convictions can not and will not tolerate evil and will not compromise simply to maintain a temporal lifestyle or peace. Tolerance/compromise has destroyed many a society and nation. America is not an exception!

This deadly cancer of society and souls starts as all cancers. Very slowly and unrecognized as a real danger. How you might, did it start? Let's examine a few subtle (subtil found in Gen. 3:1) methods that the enemy has used to deceive us. Because of spiritual blindness and ignorance of God's Word, we have been slowly eaten alive by this cancer.

Let's start with Alexander Tyler's "Birds-eye View of the Evolution of Nations.

" 1. From bondage to spiritual faith 2. From spiritual faith to great courage 3. From courage to liberty 4. From liberty to abundance 5. From abundance to selfishness. 6. From selfishness to complacency 7. From complacency to apathy 8. From apathy to dependence 9. From dependence back to bondage or as Hosea said in Chapter 4 verse 7, "As they were increased (prospered), so they sinned against me: Therefore I will change their glory to shame."

America had a "boom" in the 1920's. Then a "manmade" depression in the 1930's. Instead of turning to God, they turned to man for their help and started a process warned against, many places in God's Holy Word. Daniel 1:8 and Proverbs 23:2 are a couple. With this subtle trick of the serpent and his servants, i.e. Roosevelt and money powers, started the tolerance and compromise cancer! Exodus 20:1-3, Exodus 34:14, Matthew 6:24-27 & 33-34, Philippians 4:19. Because we are afraid to offend those that provide for us, we will tolerate and compromise with evil! We don't want to bite the hand that feeds, so for the sake of "mammon" we have denied God and His Word! Damnation of this kind of people then becomes a certainty! Their society is damned and their children's' futures have been destroyed. Hos. 4:6, Ex. 20:5

Because we have broken the first Commandment, the rest follow quite easily don't they? Adultery, now called a "one night fling" or an "extra-marital affair". "Sounds" better that way doesn't it? Kill i.e. murder. Abortion doesn't sound as bad. Euthanasia sounds so much better than kill or murder. Fornication, God’s word sounds so harsh. Pre-marital affair, co-habitation or even "shacking up" sounds so much more "kind". The tolerance and compromise began in the church from behind lukewarm and cowardly pulpits! If the preacher preached the unabashed total word of God, he would lose his congregation and therefore his "prestige" and paycheck. The church no longer wants to be a "peculiar people" but rather a "popular people".

Now we are even learning to tolerate and compromise with sexual perversion! What was once condemned by all but a few, is now becoming common place. "Accepted" by the masses because of "damned" tolerances and compromise! We are told to hate the evil if we truly love God! Psalm 97:10, Amos 5:15, Romans 12:9, Psalm 139:22

To those that are willing to stand on God's Word and proclaim His righteousness against all sin let us now accept II Corinthians 6:16-18 and let us stop tolerating and compromising with evil/unrighteousness beginning in our own lives, our own families and then throughout all of society! Let's once again begin to speak Christ's final instructions to us, His "church" in Matthew 28:20 to teach all nations to observe His commandments! John 14:15

It's time to quit trying to be a "nice" person and a "friend" to the ungodly. We are to have no fellowship with them. Ephesians 5:15, James 4:4. Their souls depend on your faithfulness to Christ, His Word and your reproving them for their evil before it's too late!

No more tolerance! No more compromise!

In Christ's service, Pastor Butch Paugh P.P.P.

Views: 572

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I understand your points, Matthew. But consider - the March For Life started in about 1973 and had a first turnout of under 40 people. The OAS started last year.

I've been down the PTSD road after Vietnam (Echo Co, 2nd Battalion 4th Marines) so I understand "what our country means" to us.

My point about the Left having paid "rent-a-mob" agitators cannot be compared to people taking time off work to attend a rally in the broad scope of things. The Left has a huge head start in this area. But I agree that the time has come, or had better come Rikki Tik, when Conservatives must let their voices be heard, or they will need to let something else be heard that will be much louder.

Edd, Thank you for your service! Ok, put aside the March for life for a minute, and let me use an example from about 3 years ago. Do you remember when Glen Beck had a huge crowd in DC? Point is there are a series of issues that we as Conservatives should seriously look at and Adapt. When I contacted 30 Tea Parties to not even get a call back from the leadership is terrible leadership and management of those groups. We were not asking for anything, we were offering to pay for their gas, food and to pray with them if they wanted for their journey to DC. Also it was not organized well with the National Groups, Beck was not on board, O'Reilly, Hannity, hardly any big shots supported it. IF the Radio guys (& gals)+TP groups + Veterans groups + joined in we would be fine. But again WE need to get together and quit fighting and disagreeing about everything, it is wasting time we do not have.

Repent my ass.

As a group humans are not that great. I find people that like dogs more to my liking than people that profess god and religion to be the key. I think not. Tolerance does lead to a slippery slope and I think immediately of islam as the focus of my ire. There is no good group of muslims, 2 or more together. Period. 

I'm not so concerned about Americans from another American country. In fact as my contractor friend says" If they're Mexican send me two; if they are black or white send three."  I like that Sheriff in Arizona, I dislike intensely both Oregon Senators.

Whose religion is correct. Is islam a religion or a geopolitical cult? obozo is a muslim. You saw the brand of christianity he went for. Are LDS a religion?  I was baptized mormon. My Grand-dad told me it would wear off. The vatican owns the world and the citizens on it. Except for Sovereign people usually of one of the several states. I am an oregonian.

Oh, I have gone over to the secular Declaration of Independence and the Constitution of the united States of America. I know who wrote it. It is with signatures. Every-bit as valid and spiritual as the bible any one of the 5 or 6. I like Jeffersons. Hard the beat the 4 agreements. Easy to ignore religion it has more against it than for it. Anyone of the IRS recognized 501c3 churches.

Read and act on the constitution, not what your preacher, priest, mullah, minister, clergy, except maybe Billy and Son. Guy Kawasaki calls him a true evangelist. Very good company.

Ronald... You may not think that humans are not that great, but not so with God the creator. He made man in His image and choose them over Satan and the other angelic hosts to become His bride and share in His inheritance throughout all eternity. Christ came and died for the human race that they would be restored to their former glory and relationship with God. God has choosen mankind who velieve and trust in Him to be betrothed to His Only Begotten Son to share His Glory. This has infuriated Satan and his followers to no end. And he has sought to degrade mankind and frustrate Gods plan from the beginning. Satan feels as the grandest of angelic creations and He should be chosen being the closest to the very throne of God that HEbis the one who should inherite the throne. You say Religion has more against it than for it, but I would remind you that religions are instituted by man to bring some continuity to spiritual beliefs. And true Christianity can only be acknowledged when religion correctly interprets Gods Word. So I say, listen to your pastor, preacher, evangelist if he is preaching the unadulterated Word of God. And how will you know if they are preaching the Truth? The Holy Spirit will lead each believer into all truth, but we each must pray, and study to show ourselves approved, workman who need not be ashamed of the Truth. Repentance is the first step, seeking with a whole heart is the other step. God does not desire that any should perish but that all come to the knowledge of the Truth....

This again is religion. Yours is most correct for you. However, to those of us who are not of that faith it is just your opinion.

WEB Griffith "the greatest mark of your intelligence is how closely you agree with me." You have more to say about this issue that the founding fathers said in our two major documents. Your faith in God is yours keep it close and dear. It is not needed to be shared.

Keep your faith and spend it with those that care. christians in your case. I'm a pantheist.

The muslims want to kill me before they kill or convert you or jews. I am to far gone to convert, so they must kill me.

Aren't people just grand. Look at what we/they have done to the two best documents composed and signed by those that did the work. Do you consider any of these folks in DC today capable of adding, correcting, deleting fro our constitutional republic?

I still prefer people that have and like dogs if I am to select a peer group. I'll go with them. obozo will stand with islam.

It does not make you a better of the society of one of the several states that you consider yourself to be one of we the people. Unless you are a citizen of the united States   inc.

I'm an Oregonian.

Ron.... Oh the Hights and depths to which mankind has risen and fallen. Created in the image of God yet sinful in his best day. I believe the terrorist want to kill us all equally. You are correct in that you have your opinion and I have mine. I am mearly replying to your initial post on the dignity of man, it's called dialogue. I am not trying to convert you or change your beliefs, simply stating mine which as long as we have freedom of speech we are both free to do. Your belief as a Pantheist in that the material world and humanity are only manifestations of God are not that far off from the scriptures stating that the creation is His handiwork. As to those in DC, they have been and are currently doing everything you stated. I believe one way to stop this is the nullification process enumerated in the 10th Amendment which is gaining support on the States level to restrain and pull back the federal governments overreach and userption of the States rights.

I too am an Oregonian (native) I too am not a 'Christian', however we are very much living in a Christian created society and I am glad of it. Without the Christian influence none of this would ever have come to be. I stand with the Christians...hoping they take their stand before its too late.

"Hoping they take their stand before its too late?"  What about YOU, sir?

If you've read my previous posts, you should know better than to ask.

God's Truth,available to allwith ears to hear and eyes to see. Amen!

Amen as well!  This article needs to be sent to as many pastors as possible.  I plan on sending it to several.  Thank you.

Tolerance is the last "virtue" of a dieing society.

Plato

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service