Constitutional Emergency

WND RADIO

Top general: 'Islamists embedded in White House?'

'The president has elected not to get serious' on ISIS

Published: 2 hours ago

whitehouse

In the wake of the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria, or ISIS, beheading 21 Coptic Christians in Libya, retired U.S. Air Force Gen. Tom McInerney is slamming the Obama administration for failing to take obvious military steps to destroy the terrorists and identify radical Islam as the motivating factor for the atrocities committed throughout the region.

McInerney is a Vietnam veteran and rose to the No. 3 position in the Air Force during his career in uniform. He is now a Fox News military analyst.

On Sunday, ISIS released a new video depicting the beheading of 21 Coptic Christians from Egypt on a beach in Libya.

U.S.-led airstrikes have been aimed at ISIS since August, after the terrorists beheaded American journalists James Foley and Steven Sotloff. However, McInerney said the operations could be far more intense and would quickly cripple the enemy if done right.

“I think the air campaign is not nearly the intensity we needed,” McInerney said. “It’s not even an air campaign. It’s somewhere between seven and 15 sorties a day when we absolutely need upward of 100-200 sorties a day. I’m calling for 200. We need to be attacking the ISIS capital of Raqqa (Syria) 24/7. We need to close the highway between Raqqa and Mosul, Iraq.”

He said those steps would quickly tighten the noose around ISIS.

“Nothing can move on that highway,” he said. “If it’s moving, we’ll destroy it. We’ll kill their commerce. We’ll kill their ability to feed people in their ‘Islamic State.’ That’s going to require between 100-200 sorties a day, plus we’re going to need constant surveillance reconnaissance assets over the area.”

McInerney added, “Let’s get serious on this. The president has elected not to get serious. The Pentagon wants to do this, but the White House is holding back.”

Listen to the WND/Radio America interview with retired U.S. Air Force Gen. Tom McInerney:

Another concern inside Iraq is the fate of 300 U.S. Marines and the Iraqi forces they are training at the Al Asad military base in Anbar Province of Iraq. Reports conflict over what danger ISIS forces pose near the facility. Pentagon officials publicly state they are not at all worried about the safety of U.S. and Iraqi forces. McInerney isn’t so sure and said this is another issue that could easily be resolved with decisive action.

“We need to put a Global Hawk or a Reaper (drone) overhead between Al-Asad and the town that they captured, al Baghdadi,” he said. “Anything that moves out of al-Baghdadi toward Al-Asad should be destroyed. In addition, we ought to continuously attack al-Baghdadi. In other words, a good offense gives you a great defense.”

Again, the general sees a dithering administration.

“By attacking those troops in al-Baghdadi, they’re going to be fearing for their lives, but I don’t see this being done,” he said. “This is 101 in basic war fighting, and we’re not getting that. I know the Pentagon wants to do that, but they’re not getting support out of the White House. This is being micromanaged out of the White House.”

A new CNN poll reveals 58 percent of Americans now disapprove of the president’s handling of ISIS.

In addition to McInerney’s frustration with the military tactics being employed against ISIS, he is livid over the Obama administration refusing to define the motivation behind the threat. Calling the rise and expansion of ISIS the result of “what happens when good people do nothing to fight evil,” McInerney said the Obama administration is keeping its head in the sand about how the ideology of this movement must be confronted.

“The Islamic State of Iraq and Syria is a radical Islamic organization,” McInerney said. “Al-Qaida, which attacked us on 9/11, is a radical Islamic organization. Hamas in the Gaza Strip is a radical Islamic organization. All these organizations that people hear about are radical Islamists. The Iranian government is a radical Islamic organization.”

The general said it is incumbent for President Obama to stop avoiding the elephant in the room and clearly state who and what America is fighting.

“Until the president identifies the threat that we are facing as radical Islam, it makes it very difficult to defeat the threat,” he said. “I just can’t say it any clearer. It’s important that this White House and this president identify the threat for what it is.”

Obama was vacationing in California over the Presidents’ Day weekend. The only White House responses to the ISIS beheadings or Saturday’s terrorist attacks in Denmark came from written statements. In a very short response to the shootings in Copenhagen, a three-sentence statement from a National Security Council spokesperson never referred to terrorism or radical Islam. On Sunday, a statement from White House Press Secretary Josh Earnest referred to the 21 slain Coptic Christians only as “Egyptian citizens.”

McInerney is mystified by the lengths to which the administration goes to avoid references to radical Islam.

“I don’t know. Maybe we have some Islamists embedded in the White House,” McInerney said. “Whatever it is, it is absolutely bizarre. When Charlie Hebdo was attacked in Europe, everybody was calling it radical Islam except our president, who was calling it violent extremists.”

“What is the ideology of violent extremists? I don’t know,” he said. “Are they Irish? Are they Swedes? Who are they? I do know what the ideology of radical Islamists is. It is the Quran, the Hadith and Shariah law. Those are the things that we are fighting against.”

What do YOU think? Are there Islamists embedded in the White House? Sound off in today’s WND poll!

Last week, President Obama requested a new congressional authorization for the use of military force, or AUMF, against ISIS. Some lawmakers are pleased that Obama is consulting Congress on the mission some six months after it began. Others say the scope is too narrow and should not be limited to just the next three years.

McInerney is not impressed by the request.

“He has given a political document,” he explained. “He’s trying to tie the hands of the president who follows him. He is not being aggressive on this because I think it’s a funding thing. His priorities are on domestic policy. It’s not on the global situation. He’s had four secretaries of defense. No president in our history has had four secretaries of defense. We have lost Libya, Syria and now Yemen. Plus, we have really lost Iraq, because that’s now become a proxy state of Iran when we pulled out.”

In just over six years of the Obama presidency, McInerney said the pendulum in the Middle East is swinging in the wrong direction.

“He has completely changed the geopolitical position in the Middle East,” he said. “Egypt is now getting aid from the Russians. Forty years ago, we made a brilliant move when we flipped Egypt from relying on the Soviet Union to the United States and the Western world. This administration has completely reversed that. It’s a disaster.”

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2015/02/top-general-islamists-embedded-in-white-...

Views: 2796

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Greg, most true Americans will agree with you, we do need to do something, however, it is easier said then done. Why do you think, this traitor has weakened our military, (because he knows the military will not stand with him), when told to attack their own people, he has developed his own military (foreign of course) he has and still is attempting gun control, and the libs fall for it.  Our Whitehorse HAS been taken over, He has appointed his brothers into high and critical areas in the government and they are winning. Those that are not complicit to his desires, are dismissed and thrown under the bus.  The others are complicit of his actions.  This is proof from 2008, when it has been proven he was not qualified to become president and it was overlooked.  Further, a coup was attempted, but the media turned it into a false flag event by reporting it as  workplace violence ref the Naval shipyard attack in Washington.  What was not reported was that a provost Marshall and two CIA agents were killed, as they were getting ready to arrest the fraud when this event occurred and very little coverage was given to this, if you recall, it went away quickly.  This man is evil, and I don't think the American people understand the depth of his evilness or how to go about conquering it.  

I have been saying this for a long time now, however,the problem is that most Americans cannot grasp the fact that we have been taken over from within. He has appointed his Muslim brothers into the highest areas of importance in this country, i.e.,, CIA, FBI, Foreign Policy, NSA etc. Why do you think nothing has been done to oust this phony in the people's house. Most are either in compliance with him, or are under severe threats if any action is taken. Are you aware that CIA agents are forced to take polygraphs everyday to ensure, that no one talks. The only way to really get our republic back, is through the American people themselves, but, that won't happen, because no one wants to sacrifice time or energy. So unfortunately, in a few years time, our precious Constitution will no longer exists and Freedom will be just another word.

I don't not understand what it takes to get rid of this guy. Nixon was out of there in about a week and he was a choir boy compared to this nut case!

killing is not a solution to the chaos created by the illegal invasion of IRAQ ( 2003 )...

that ill conceived mission failed costing us six trillion in debt ( incl. Afghanistan fiasco )..

the general is incorrect, besides we have zero cash to fund his ideas..

The next president has alot of firing to do to get rid of the Muslims.

it is obvious all of us understand the prob; WTP need to get up and get out and do the things needed now i know that it is tough but if we just sit and type not much will be done;

our borders are a war zone

he golfs while men were murdered

he wants no plan to defeat them he is helping Iran build the caliphate

he is not helping us in anyway and it is up to us now we are it the last line of defense to stop his NWO and worldwide communism and the enslavement of millions and millions.   

I ASK THIS: HOW MUCH MORE?  WHEN IS ENOUGH ENOUGH?  I SAY NOW NOW OR WHEN?   WHO WILL DO IT IF WE DON'T?   

In response to William's question...."what are we all afraid of?" It's not what we're afraid of...it's what our elected representatives are afraid of or are simply unwilling to do. I have called Congressman Goodlatte's office sooooooooo many times, that I am on a first name basis with his office staff.......the response letters I receive from him are pathetic.....I'm talking about oranges and he's talking about apples...get the picture? I was invited on his "town hall meeting phone conference"....what a joke.....I expressed my concern over the infiltration of the Islamist into this Country and the fact that this issue should take priority and unless our politicians address this problem immediately, none of the other problems America has, will even matter. He immediately started with the yada yada yada....on and on and on.....I thought he was never going to come up for air....I never was able to have a dialog with him because an automated message came on, saying my time was up. It was the "old trick...keep talking long enough while never really addressing the issue." 

I have e-mailed the FOX News shows with some hard hitting articles that have been thougherly vetted and from very reputable sources.....many, many times.....but   after a period of time, the e-mails to Huckabee and Hannity and Judge Jannine started coming back to me. Greta, O'Reilly and Kelly's have continued to go through. 

In all my life I have never seen such refusal of a free people to see what is so very obvious..............the only thing I have to say is, "we cannot quit." Even though we feel like we are "a cry in the wilderness"....we CANNOT quit. Today I plan on assailing the Media hosts and my elected reps with your suggestion of......... "arrest Obama for treason." 

Obama is a muslim piss-ant who needs to be stomped into the earth.  He is lower than whale feces and has the values of a juvenile thug who is a druggie.

Don't want to hear that?,...then quit reading.  You will be enslaved by Sharia Law if you don't get off your asses and remove this pompeous ass from the White House and place him in a cell pending trial for Treason and NUMEROUS crimes against the United States.  Want to hear a few?:

Treason; Aiding and abetting the enemy of the United States; Illegal arms trade; Failure to uphold his oath of office; Selective Service Fraud; Social Security Fraud; Illegally occupying the office of POTUS by fraud; Forgery; Mail Fraud; etc, etc.

Treason is cause enough to hang him.

Cline, your efforts are noticed then ignored.....nothing you say / write  will stop the corruption or destruction of the

Constitution...

Chisholm....you could be right.....but....isn't it better to try.... rather..... than do nothing? A defeatist attitude has gotten us to the point we're at.....remember.....always remember...it's not over 'til it's over! People everywhere are speaking out......you can help us...it's better than sitting on the side line.

Of course we have an islamist living in the WH...their name is BHO.

To General McInerney:  Sir, you know what kind of trouble America is in and you know that BHO's crimes are numerous and have gravely injured America.  It is time to bring our troops home so that they can assist the American people with cleaning house in DC.

Anne...are you asking Gen. McInerny to intervene? As a retiree, I think there isn't anything he can do militarily.....speaking out like he has been doing is about all we can expect...at this point.

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2018   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service