Constitutional Emergency

http://polymontana.com/top-us-generals-say-obama-american-enemy/

Top US Generals say Obama killing America

Listen to this shocking 41-minute interview with Retired U.S. Air Force Lt. General Thomas McInerney and Retired U.S. Army General Paul Vallely.

The generals say Obama and his staff are dumbest national security leaders America has ever had, and they have put America in grave danger. They say Obama has changed the US position from fighting terrorism to aiding and comforting terrorism.

They say Obama may cause a Constitutional Crisis if he continues to refuse to protect the American people from the threat of ISIS and radical Islam. They say, if this occurs, it may be necessary for the US Military to remove Obama from office. (322)

Copyright (c) 2013 by PolyMontana LLC or by the author. All rights reserved.

Views: 1852

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I often have asked, how did our country ever vote in a black muslim marxist for president?  I can't believe the people have been so indoctrinated with political correctness, they voted this person in.  FRAUD is the answer.

On top of it all, how did he even get in the running?  There is a group within this nation that picks and chooses who will run, and ultimately win, for a particular reason.  FRAUD

The enemy within want to destroy this white Judeo/Christian nation.  The enemy within opened our gates to turmoil.  Another culture has taken over our nation.

The AC can ONLY get into office by fraud.

EVERY election Obama won starting in Chicago was by fraud. PERIOD.

Nothing in politics is by accident.

NOTHING.

It is obvious that Obama is killing America and the US Congress is doing nothing about it.

If I was a General, I'd hve three dividions wrapped around DC and The CinC would be advised of his Miranda Rights and hauled off to jail on a charge of Treason.

ALERT ..................................ALERT...............................ALERT...................................ALERT................................ALERT......................

Two top Generals, Gen. McInerny and General Vallelley, call for a DEF CON 1 alert THE HIGHEST ALERT EVER GIVEN to the Citizens of the United Sates........................................simply meaning that this is an alert of a nuclear bomb attack against the United States. It is believed that the missing plane that disappeared will be used to carry the bomb to be detonated over the United States, and that missing plane has the capability to fly undetected.  We also have enemy that have come across the border--the Al Qaida and the ISIS/ISL have come across the border and have settled in place to "fundamentally transform" the United States in concert with Obama and his traitorous administration.       Both Generals call for "the people".........the citizens of this country to call for the "removal of Obama and all his co-conspirators" ................it will take the power of the people...........................we as a country have never come to this point in our entire history of this nation..................take time and listen to this and pass it on...............................................If you love God and you love The United States..................stand up and pass this on.   They have declared war on us....................................We are in WWIII...........................All the communist nations are rising up and doing things they would never do, because Obama is doing nothing.....................he broke his oath of office..................................to defend the United States from all enemies both foreign and domestic.........................  LISTEN TO THE ENTIRE BROADCAST AND PASS IT ON.  ...................................PRAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

William....that was my first thought when it went missing. And another thing....there are 11 planes missing from Packy-Stan that no media other than Erick Stackelbeck and CBN reported.  So, take a guess where these planes will probably land???

What are we waiting for?  He is already refusing to protect this country from ISIS and Ebola, and the result of his policies equals the loss of our sovereignty.  There's no Constitution left to have a crisis - he has shredded the whole thing.

Shoebat.com 

Bush and Clinton are all in on it~ Pictures and all~ After the November election, all hell will break lose. They are threatening to lock us all up in prison with no access to family or lawyers. Move quickly for help! Thanks~

I'm glad to see people starting to see clearly. It dosent matter which party is in the White House or controls the congress or senate. Their not the ones setting the true agenda, their following orders. Now you need to figure out who is truly in conrol and figure out how best to starve the beast and cut off his oxygen. I believe I know and have some ideas but I'll let those of you who want to come up with your own ideas and post. One hint : "Follow the money"..... Once you've figured out who the beast is, how do you starve it to death? One hint: "What does it need most to survive"?.....

Michael, this is not a game.. If you have info, we would rather you just spit it out...I don't like guessing what your trying to say. Please tell us what is on your mind as it could help many.

BUT OF COURSE - I have been shouting this since BEFORE his first election - but people thought it would be nice to have a black man in charge of us! ! ! ? ? ? ! ! !  I DON'T CARE A HOOT ABOUT COLOR OF SKIN - I JUST WANT A SOLID AMERICAN AT THE WHEEL.  COME ON U.S. MILITARY - ARREST THIS IMPOSTOR AND MAKE HIM STAND TRIAL.  I can't call him a "traitor", as he isn't even a citizen of my/our country! ! !

It's impossible for me to believe that a majority of citizens actually fell for this horny  toad's story.  IT HAD TO BE BOUGHT, ALONG WITH THE OTHER COHORTS IN THE THREE HOUSES.  ALL MUST GO, OR WE WILL SIMPLY HAVE TO START ALL OVER AGAIN.  WE HAVE LOST OUR ONCE BEAUTIFUL COUNTRY BY HOOK AND CROOK - NOW WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO ABOUT?  I'M AN 84 YEAR OLD VET - BUT I WILL GLADLY FIGHT TO SAVE OUR COUNTRY FOR OUR CHILDREN AND GRANDCHILDREN.  WON'T YOU JOIN ME? ? ?

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service