Constitutional Emergency

http://polymontana.com/top-us-generals-say-obama-american-enemy/

Top US Generals say Obama killing America

Listen to this shocking 41-minute interview with Retired U.S. Air Force Lt. General Thomas McInerney and Retired U.S. Army General Paul Vallely.

The generals say Obama and his staff are dumbest national security leaders America has ever had, and they have put America in grave danger. They say Obama has changed the US position from fighting terrorism to aiding and comforting terrorism.

They say Obama may cause a Constitutional Crisis if he continues to refuse to protect the American people from the threat of ISIS and radical Islam. They say, if this occurs, it may be necessary for the US Military to remove Obama from office. (322)

Copyright (c) 2013 by PolyMontana LLC or by the author. All rights reserved.

Views: 1852

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hugh  are you really 84????   Wow, I'd let you defend me any day!!! :)

I concur with our host. We have a domestic enemy of America in the WH who is deliberately orchestrating the demise of the Republic. It's as clear as the nose on my face. What's most frightening is, as Gen. McInerney states we are in "unchartered waters". Personally, I don't see an easy way out. And I don't necessarily see a victory. At this point, it seems like we are outnumbered. Most Americans now seem to reject the idea of a constitutionally limited representative government and are all too happy to have Big Brother care for them from cradle to grave. Every institution has been infected with the communist agenda. I might wish for our patriotic military leaders to solve the problem, but I believe the Country would burn itself down, like ferguson and St. Louis is about to show us (foreign influence is revealing itself there, also).
So, I think I will get on bended knee and say a long, hard prayer for the safety of America to the Supreme Power of us all.

YES, DEBRA, OUR CREATOR IS OUR ONLY HOPE.  IT'S OBVIOUS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN THINGS ARE LEFT IN THE HANDS OF MAN.  I'M NOT SAYING WE SHOULD THROW UP OUR HANDS AND JUST LET WHAT HAPPENS HAPPEN.  I AM SAYING, "BEFORE WE TAKE OVER", WE MUST PRAY FOR GOD'S GUIDANCE IN WHAT WE DO - AND DO IT IN THE NAME OF OUR ONE AND ONLY SAVIOUR, JESUS CHRIST!  I FIRMLY BELIEVE GOD WILL STRAIGHTEN OUT THE MESS THAT HAS BEEN MADE OF HIS CREATION - BUT WE MAY WELL SEE A LOT OF PAIN AND SUFFERING IN THE PROCESS.  WE HAVE FAILED HIS TEST THUS FAR, LET'S NOT FAIL IN THE OVERALL BELIEF IN HIM AND LOSE WHAT FAITH WE DO HAVE AND ACT UPON.  

"THANK YOU, FATHER, FOR ALL OF YOUR MANY BLESSING IN MY LIFE TIME AND BEFORE - I KNOW YOU ARE WAITING FOR US TO WISE UP, I SIMPLY PRAY WE DO! ! !  PLEASE HELP US AND GUIDE US AS JESUS HAS SAID, "DO UNTO OTHERS AS YOU WOULD HAVE OTHERS DO UNTO YOU"  HELP US FATHER ! ! !

IN THE NAME OF JESUS, YOUR LOVING SON AND OUR SAVIOUR I PRAY."

YOUR LOVING SON,

Hugh

YEP  WE ARE BEING PLAYED WE NEVER DECIDED WHO GOT IN IT WAS ALL THREATER, MAY THE HAND OF GOD GIVE US THE POWER TO OVERCOME THESE WHORES 1WORLD ORDER THERE ALL IN IT WITH SORORS OFCOURSE WE COULD GO IN AND ARREST HIM IF WE HAD UP AND UP CONGRESS THE CAT IS OUT OF THE BAG, I DON'T THINK WE SHOULD FEED THE BEAST MONEY TO IRS STOP IT THAT IS THE BOMB WE NEED !!! DO NOT COMPLY TILL THEY OBEY THE CONSITITUTION AMEN!!!

WHEN IT GOT TO HOT HE CREATED ISIS

I would love to see our military remove this worthless scum from our country. Try them all and reveal their evil to all the world then make an example of them so others who think about doing the same will be filled with fear. Time is wasting.

Dire....... maybe a catastrophe will save us...... God help us.

What do they mean "if this occurs"??? its occuring now. I personally cannot grasp why nobody at the top in the Pentagon has had the courage to remove this traitor to the constitution...Does anybody at the top in the military care at all about the future of our nation??

It's so obvious that Obama is doing everything in his power to destroy America. But what bothers me is that he keeps getting away with it and there is nobody that will stop him. They complain about him and and rightfully so, but nothing happens. I think the only way for Obama to no longer be in the White House is for the military to take control and physically remove him and all his cronies. Otherwise this idiot will continue to destroy us until we can't do anything. Haven't you noticed that all these air attacks haven't stopped ISIS??? For all we know Obama is probably friends with these roaches and is allowing them to advance and grow so he can take control. He is evil my friends. I know he is evil. Never in my wildest dreams did I ever imagine that one man can do so much damage. Democrats and Republicans need to unite against this horrible so called President and make him go away. Otherwise we are doomed. And of course we must pray, pray like we never have before. Pray that God Almighty sends us help and saves us from all the evil in the world. He is the only one that can. God bless you all.

Do any of you agree with me that this may well be the prelude to the end-times?  All the signs are there with the blood moons, being the terminal generation, the involvement (or lack thereof) of Turkey in fighting ISIS (I believe the caliphate will be centered there as Walid Shoebat explains), etc., etc.  Sadly, I do NOT believe our Lord will come to the aid of the US until we repent, especially for all the precious lives lost to abortion, which I do not see happening any time soon.  Also, I wonder at the seeming lack of any reference to the US in the Bible - altho, someone recently replied to me on a comment thread that the US may be the entity referred to as Babylon in Revelation that is completely destroyed in a massive attack (i.e., New York City).  I believe it is not there because the US will have ceased to exist as a unique and separate country.

I search and search and search for something - ANYTHING - I can do to help stop, and reverse, the horrendous destruction of this God-made country and spend my days and nights almost in despair at my inability to accomplish anything.  I am a simple country gal and, I am ashamed to say, had never even read the Constitution until a year ago - and I am 61 years old!  I even served in the US Army!  Some days, I just want to hang my head in shame for my blindness!  I am a member at NLA and had hopes it might be the solution.  Seeing what is happening to Terry Trussell just defeats me!  No matter how many people I try to engage on the subject, all I ever get is "There is nothing we can do."  How can any of these efforts such as NLA, Republic of the United States, Convention of the States, etc., etc., EVER succeed?

Judith.....it is NOW 2 seconds until 12 midnight.......that is how far into the end days we are!!!!

Get the book THE HARBINGER and THE MYSTERY OF THE SHEMITA both by Jonathan Cahn.  Get the book PSALM 83 (War) by Bill Salas.  Also, the the BLOOD MOONS by Mark BIltz. (of course read them)  

These authors have done the research for us "to know" what is about to happen next (and it's happening NOW)! But, all this is NOT a reason to sit back and DO NOTHIING.  On the contrary, we are to do GREAT things that AMAZE people!!!!

The Shemita started September 25. It is a very bad omen.

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service