Constitutional Emergency

TREASON, TREASON, TREASON.......Can Anyone Call It Anything Else? PURPOSEFUL TREASON...OBAMA MUST GO!

Barack Obama has committed treason against the United States of America.  He has released from captivity avowed enemies of the United States, the barbaric, inhumane murders below, and to make it worse, he has used the excuse to release them as obtaining the release of an American citizen who is a deserter of the United States Army.

What has Congress done so far?  Absolutely nothing of consequence.  Leadership in the US House of Representatives are staggering around trying to find their a.. from a hole in the ground.

Thank God the State of Virginia has shown the rest of America the "light" that is the beginning stages of removing our nation from the darkness descending over us by voting out one of the top republicans, Rep Cantor.

OAS has been calling, and continues to do so, the removal of Obama, Biden, Reid, McConnell, Boehner, Pelosi, and Holder........we take satisfaction that God has already worked through "boots on the ground" in removing Rep Cantor. 

Pray that OAS and others will continue steadfast in our efforts to demand Congress return to their constitutional responsibility, honor their oaths, recommit themselves to Founding Father principles, and "we the people" continue to demand our rights as ordained to us from our Creator.

Let is now commit to removing the "establishment Senator" in Mississippi.

Finally.  Barack Obama must GO.........he has stepped over the line that no citizen of the United States can tolerate...if your Senator or Representative says anything different, makes more excuses, then they have to GO........we're fed up, we've had it with gutless, cowardly, self-serving lawlessness in Washington, D.C.

Let's make a list of those that we will fight tooth and nail against........do you duty at www.oas2014.com

Harry Riley, COL, USA, Ret

Views: 2859

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ted Nugent , is also a U S Marshal, he lives in Texas!!

right about that one!! If you google Arpaio I think you can get his address.

I think any county sheriff could do the job. I agree with others on this site. Arrest, trial, legal execution. Impeachment is a slap on the hand and we want him gone, not turned loose on America like the 5 he let go.

Arrest and trial for: Obama, Holder, Reid, Pelosi, Schumer, Franken, Brenner, any Islamist in our government, and hundreds more. Include McCain, Alexander, Corker, Ryan, Rubio, Graham, Hatch and all the other RINOs. Investigate every elected official right down to DNA, blood, fingerprints, and their personal history from birth to today. Forward depending on results. The honorable few stay and continue the dregs go to the prison or the wall. The dregs  would be muslims, commies, ant- Constitutionalists, anti-Christians, anti-American tradition/culture, and any proven as an enemy by faith and common sense. Hey obami, next time you are in AZ. visit Sheriff Joe at the "office", and he can arrest you in the name of the people of America. 

I'd like to see him arrested like the U.S. Treasury Secretary Paulsen was in Germany in 2006. If Cheney ever goes to Germany, he'll be arrested. I think Egypt has a warrant for Obama because of his funding of the anti-legitimate-government Muslim Brotherhood.

I agree with Harry.

we are in trouble

Colonel Riley:  Can you call the Joint Chiefs of Staff and ask them to arrest OBAMA now for TREASON?

If a military commander takes control over the leader, there needs to be sound proof that the mental decisions of that leader is unreasonable otherwise it would be called mutiny (as of old on the high seas) and that is a sentence of death. 

I LOVE IT.....MAY IT MOVE US TO ACTION.....

Mr. Syrell, Well put.  Let us remember that the military like every other organization is made up of all kinds of people.  Some people swear an oath just because they are told to and may not even realize what the oath is about.  There very well may be a plan in place to squash this hediously corrupt administration but we will never know until it happens.  Any smell of revolution will send the cowards running to mommy to snitch.  I'm disappointed that it has to be this way otherwise we could join the coup now instead of later.  I feel in my heart that there are brave, patriotic military leaders that are willing to and are thinking of an intervention but cannot reveal themselves.  I  probably shouldn't even be discussing this openly but the administration is already searching for these patriots.  May God go with anyone who has the courage to take on these scumbags.

Who gives a damn what it's called! just get the job done!!

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service