Constitutional Emergency

TRUMP SCREAMS OVER AND OVER THAT ISLAMIC JIHADI BUTCHERS ARE A THREAT TO AMERICA...OBAMA AND ROMNEY CRITICISE TRUMP...ORLANDO, FL IS AN EXAMPLE PROVING TRUMP CORRECT AGAIN

Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton, and all the freedom hating crowd continue to destroy our nation by coddling the Islamic butchers with minority status protection.

Americans are being killed because Barack Obama policies hamstring federal agencies from taking measures to protect our citizens.  Hillary Clinton is supporting more of the same.

If the "muslim-in-chief" in the White House makes a statement that "guns" are the problem impacting the Orlando, FL murder rampage,  he should be arrested as displaying complete insanity, hauled off and incarcerated under psychiatric care.

It would also be appropriate for Romney, Ryan and a few others to join Obama in the same cell.

You can take issue with Trump in some of his antics, but he is the only one with the courage to say, feel it, and commit to doing it through a voice that resonates as getting to the root of the problems in America.

Views: 775

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

EXACTLY!!! Meanwhile what does the left, the liberals, the media do??? They are blaming Trump for this shooting!?! This is ever so incredulous to me...What in heavens name ever happened to common sense? OMG ! This does two things by laying the blame on Mr. trump...1) The Muslims are laughing...2) The message given is to empower them and they will only do more while the blame continues to be heaped upon Mr. trump whereas the blame should be solidly on the "Radical Muslims backs" as well as on this administration. The "PEOPLE" of this once great nation need to wake the heck up, The duty of Government is to secure it's borders and to ensure the safety of it's citizens that IS the PRIME Directive. Instead what does it do??? The message needs to be spread that the ONLY way to stop such things is to let "Radical Muslims" know that we 1)will not accept this..2) Put blame where blame SHOULD be laid 3) We need to institute sanctions and a COMPLETE halt to ANY MUslim in the want of a visa or refugee status, whatever until the "Good" (if any) Muslims stand up and state look they are punishing us for what others do!  Until true fear is put into their hearts-oh we should stop the support of them as well-that ANY Muslim bearing name person is receiving ANY form of aide that it will stop FORTHWITH until this "terror acts" stop!  AND  The message must be passed around that Mr. trump is 1000% right it stating that we are not safe in our own nation because of what WE have ALLOWED, we can no longer allow it. PERIOD!

Remember, Obama is still looking for an excuse to institute martial law.  And Soros is funding many of these dissidents. 

THE PEOPLE OF THE UNITED STATES HAVE ELECTED CONGRESSMEN/WOMEN AND SENATERS THAT WILL SELL THE UNITED STATES TO THE HIGHEST BIDDER THAT INCLUDES[RYAN, ROMNEY, PELOSIE McCONELL

BOXER,REID,AND MEANY MORE THE PEOPLE OF THE UNITED STATES SHOULD START ELECTING PEOPLE THAT WILL NOT ONLY TAKE THE OATH TO UPHOLD THE CONSTITUTION BUT WHEN THEY GET IN OFFICE THEY WILL ACTUALY UP HOLD THE CONSTITUTION

Ok........Obama's speech just verified he is "insane"............somebody lock him up. 

He again blamed the attack on a "gun" walking down there and killing people.

Nothing about Islamic Radical Butcher committing a terrible attack against the United States.

What better way to take out many Americans.....have an Islamic Terrorists who wants to do Jihad to go and do it, then you can cry out the "guns" did it, and take away more and more of our Freedoms.  Top surveillance of everyone in America now, infiltrate every computer on every American because you hire and pay an Islamic Family for their son to do Jihad.   I said from the start, I bet that our government is involved with this, and look what I found....his father recently in DC in April....so much a freakin' coincidence or what?  http://www.usainfobox.com/the-father-of-the-orlando-shooter-recentl...   I kept on saying why did this man travel over 300 miles to a gay bar to shoot up people?   There were plenty of bars only 70 miles south of them in West Palm Beach.   I believe this bar was picked out by someone else.  Get my drift.  Just like Sandy Hook, just like Boston Marathon Bombing, always fishy stuff going on and always our government involved with it....even just like 9/11,  They kill many people and sometimes they don't even kill, but make it look like it, as some are fake, sometimes there are people who get killed, but you never know the real truth, unless you were there.  They lie, they kill, they try to intimidate people and scare them into giving up all their rights.   I am not going to fall for any of their crap, and furthermore, I wish that God would help us expose all of them who are involved.   I don't want to live like this in a Country that has such a corrupt government that they can do this stuff to their own people.   We would be better off in Russia.  I trust Putin more than I do this administration.   And I pray and hope that Putin brings forward those emails that Russia has of Hillary and exposes that bitch for what she is, right before November!  I am so furious this morning I had to vet!  Enough is Enough.  How many more innocent lives will be taken by this corrupt government!  They even brag out training ISIS.  Now they use them on us!  They knew about this guy and did nothing, and to me this looks like a real set up!  False Flag, but with many dead.  False Flag meaning planned by our government to bring about a result.   I just know they will beat the "gun" thing to death on TV, and why I don't watch that crap anymore.  Here is a clip that I pulled out of my recorded archives....Even Muslim Commentators know we have a problem...https://youtu.be/2LvDN2M6eoQ

I absolutely hate to say it, I am not one for "Tin Hats" but I have to agree with you. This man that did the shooting was 1)watched, on a watch list...2)FBI warned Florida 4 days before 3)ISIS warned Florida...4)All mass shooters have been REGISTERED DEMOCRATS...5) All mass shooters all look demented (Eyes are the mirrors of the soul-have ya seen their pictures...I digress all points listed by Patricia make sense! WHAT DO WE DO...well, we allow the leader of our nation and the media jump on the "anti-gun bandwagon" and why not on the back of the shooter? Why not on the FBI for failing to do their job??? WHY??? More innocents killed and instead of going after the REAL problem -they empower it, yes that is what they are doing, by not stating Radical Islam, or mental illness or failure of the "Law: such as FBI or CIA or police the innocent not only get killed, but we the innocent lose more rights, which again empower the enemy, they are laughing at us, because they know they can do it again and again and WE the innocent get blamed and that is what really sickens me and angers me!!! Responsible, trained gun owners would never-have never done these types of things-but we sure as hell pay for them!

Our problem we have in our country is they do not know how to stand up for our country against people like Obama and Hillary. We know that Obama does not want us to have a election because he AND Hillary fear being brought up on charges and then doing JAIL time for àll of the illegal things they have done since they were In office or are still in office. You would think the people of our once great country would or will forget what people like Hillary or Obama have done for and to us and are willing to look the other way and are showing that they do not care for our country and it's people and are willing to elect Hillary instead of electing TRUMP who will save our country. PLEASE do the right thing and vote for the man who cares about you and the USA. Contact ALL the people you know and get them to vote for TRUMP so we can stop Hillary and Obama and ALL that they have done to the USA. May GOD BLESS you all!!

Romney and his ilk are doing everything they can to ensure that Clinton will be President and there is no change in the status quo.  The cabal (of which Romney is a part) has selected most of our Presidents for decades, and 2016 is no exception.  The voting machines are rigged (those who have an option should choose paper ballots), and the Democrats are very well equipped to use every bit of fraudulent means available to them in order to elect Clinton.  For Trump to win, it would have to be a landslide (and I believe it will be, if he is allowed to run).  Whenever you see an article that is about Romney (or anyone else) warning people about Trump, you should enter a comment to the article pointing out the fact that it is in his best interest to elect Clinton in order to avoid electing someone the cabal doesn't control.  The only way to defeat the cabal is to wake up ALL the people so that they will exercise their right to vote for Trump.

BREAKING The gun man called "911 to Pledge allegiance to ISIS" then ISIS accepted responsibility for the shooting in Oralando

And Obama still cannot grasp it..................if it looks like a Duck, quakes like a Duck, it is a Duck!!      Hard choices for the Agitator-in-Chief, they attacked his own kind, uh-oh, not supposed to happen.    Gee, he's kind of in between a rock and hard place.    I condemn all Muslims, and saying prayers for innocent victims in Florida.

This is a direct result of bad government. This is what you get when liberals and rinos are allowed to go unchecked.

Let's just say HILLARY wants Radical Islamic terrorism to take over America.
Don't vote for Hillary, she's bad, real bad.

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service