Constitutional Emergency

TRUMP SCREAMS OVER AND OVER THAT ISLAMIC JIHADI BUTCHERS ARE A THREAT TO AMERICA...OBAMA AND ROMNEY CRITICISE TRUMP...ORLANDO, FL IS AN EXAMPLE PROVING TRUMP CORRECT AGAIN

Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton, and all the freedom hating crowd continue to destroy our nation by coddling the Islamic butchers with minority status protection.

Americans are being killed because Barack Obama policies hamstring federal agencies from taking measures to protect our citizens.  Hillary Clinton is supporting more of the same.

If the "muslim-in-chief" in the White House makes a statement that "guns" are the problem impacting the Orlando, FL murder rampage,  he should be arrested as displaying complete insanity, hauled off and incarcerated under psychiatric care.

It would also be appropriate for Romney, Ryan and a few others to join Obama in the same cell.

You can take issue with Trump in some of his antics, but he is the only one with the courage to say, feel it, and commit to doing it through a voice that resonates as getting to the root of the problems in America.

Views: 831

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Just watched this video on Michelle Bachman.....she is also on our Antenna TV on a Christian Station with David Barton, and they talk about the Constitution in length.   This video explains what she and others tried to do within the government when they found out that many Muslim Brotherhood affiliates are embedded within our government...they also know their plans, and they tried to get attention to this, but many within the government started coming after them....I would say that America is pretty much really screwed right now....and at least one hope left, would be Trump getting in there and cleaning house....listen to Michelle talk on this video....it is something to hear her explain what the plans are, which I already knew, but this confirms 100% that what I heard is true....https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bBxvSB0jdw0

Patricia...........I have added the press conference found at the URL you provide as a separate item on PFA....thank you for providing to us.

Thanks for the full Press Conference, as I did not have that.  I shared it with many of my groups on Facebook and it should reach about 50,000 people.

Our Evil Leadership and above them. Condemned to Hell------- Heb. 9:27, Mt 10:28  

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service