Our government is funding our enemies and breaking our country at same time. Remember that debt celling raise?

Twana

westbank

According to the GAO, Obama’s administration will be handing over more than $300 million tax dollars to Muslims to help pay their mortgages. $110 million of this money will be used as loans for businesses located in the West Bank.

The name of the group in charge of this is called the Overseas Private Investment Corporation. According to their website, ““OPIC provides financial products, such as loans and guaranties; political risk insurance; and support for investment funds, all of which help American businesses expand into emerging markets.”

The OPIC is partnering with a group created by the Palestinian Authority president. The GAO notes , ” PIF is governed by a board of directors and a general assembly appointed by the Palestinian Authority President, and manages investments throughout a number of sectors…”

They claim this will help emerging U.S business in the middle east. Though, some argue this money will be going to terrorist linked groups and businesses.

The OPIC claims all groups who will manage the money have been vetted to make sure the money isn’t going to the wrong people.

What do you think? Why isn’t this money staying in the U.S. where it is needed?

http://americanoverlook.com/u-s-government-to-give-313000000-to-muslims-for-home-mortgages/103129

You need to be a member of The Patriots For America to add comments!

Join The Patriots For America

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Kill me now, Lord.

• You don't mean that. Don't give up for this bastard. We are going to win.

• That money has no business going over seas, my guess is that it will end up in the hands of the muslime brotherhood of which ovomit is a member and the group wants nothing to do with Americans. How does a bastard usurper get away with this crap, what it does do, it reinforces the theory that his administration are  co-conspirators with ovomit to destroy America. There can be no other answer to explain why he gets away with murder and crimes against our Constitution and Country.

• HOUSING, THEY LIVE IN STONE HOUSING, IS THIS WHERE ALL OUR MONEY IS GOING?   SOMETHING HAS TO BE DONE OR WE ARE SCREWED BIG TIME.   TALK ABOUT TIME, HOW MUCH TIME DO WE HAVE BEFORE OBAMA'S TAKEOVER OF THE U.S.A.

• our government is nuts. we the people need to do something fast .or the dum ass will take our country down...

• Anybody have the GAO link?

• Oh my ! Why?

• The words I have for the SOB in OUR White House, I can't say here!!  It wouldn't get past sensors!!!! They are words like; *&*(^%^&&*&*()(  and *&^)&^&%%$###@$()  and  *(&&**)_)_)()*&&^%%%

• This has to stop.

• Meanwhile the people in Staten Island and NJ are still waiting for Gov assistance......What a DISGRACE!

This reply was deleted.

Activity

Oldrooster posted a discussion
yesterday
Sunday
Apr 8
Mar 31
Mar 27