Constitutional Emergency

WND

watch video here

At least one branch of the U.S. military is scrimping and saving every bullet it can while the Department of Homeland Security is on a bullet-buying spree.

Marine Corps Commandant James F. Amos blames sequester budget cuts for causing the Corps to have to scrimp and save every bullet.

In a video to Marines, he says, “I ask you to save every round, every gallon of gas, that you take every single aspect, or opportunity, in training to get the most bang for the buck.”

“This is no time to do business as usual. Things have changed. The landscape has changed. I need you to be conservative in the way we do business,” Amos continued.

Sequester cuts do not seem to have slowed down the massive purchase of bullets by DHS. WND bas been closely following the department’s big buildup of ammo, reporting how DHS bought more than 1.6 billion rounds of ammunition over the last year.

Members of Congress are demanding the Obama administration explain why it is stockpiling a huge arsenal of ammunition and weapons. “They have no answer for that question. They refuse to answer to answer that,” said Rep. Timothy Huelscamp, R-Kan.

“I think Congress should ask the department about both of those issues, and I would like a full explanation as to why that has been done, and I have every confidence that the oversight committee … should ask those questions,” said Rep. Leonard Lance, R-N.J.

DHS has argued that it is buying in bulk to save money, explaining it uses as many as 15 million rounds a year for training law enforcement agents. But the 1.6 billion rounds of ammo would be enough for more than 100 years of training.

Additionally, the DHS is buying hollow-point bullets, which experts say are rarely used for training exercices. The DHS ordered 240,000 hollow-point rounds last month and has now placed an order for 360,000 more rounds.

It’s not just the Marines who are struggling to get by. Even local law enforcement agencies are having a tough time finding...

Former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin said she believes the federal government is building an arsenal to prepare for civil unrest if the country goes bankrupt.

And retired U.S. Army Captain Terry M. Hestilow has written a letter to Sen. Jo... warning that “the recent appropriation of weapons by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) that can only be understood as a bold threat of war by that agency, and the Obama administration, against the citizens of the United States of America.”

Views: 273

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Since I am not military, how trained is DHS compared to our military? Are they on an equal level in training with an equal ability to organize?

Or could they be overrun, intimidated, with a show of strength from a large group of people, or military standing up to them forcing them to stand down?

They aren't trained that well.  Some are libtards and think they are trained but they will falter when the time comes.  They don't know that an armored vehicle can be eliminated of all persons inside when the vehicle gets hit with a "cocktail"...getting heated up will get you out of there or get you dead.  They will run away.

Thanks for answering.

This all tells me that obama is afraid of the Marines!!!  Good!

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service