from the link below:

God works in mysterious ways …

Coincidentally, one of the leading Catholic leaders in the United States raised eyebrows as he spoke of the common people rising up to an immoral government in Washington, DC.

Archbishop Charles Chaput of Philadelphia spoke directly of new government laws that would force Christians to violate their core beliefs:

There are limits, and the more that government mandates evil actions, the more likely civil disobedience becomes.

http://kevinwhiteman.com/2014/02/1616/

You need to be a member of The Patriots For America to add comments!

Join The Patriots For America

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I have recently been following the uprising in Ukraine because they are teaching free people how to organize and take a stand against Communism.

Which just happens to mirror what 'We The People' of the USA are up against. America is under attack by Communist's in our own government, and to make it worse, we have a members of both political parties that either support, or are cowardly fools willing to let the Communist's run over 'We The People'. 

I pray that all Freedom loving Pastors across the USA will support OAS and our fight against the moral enemies in our very own government. And if people do not see the evil being forced upon us by our enemies, then I pray to God that he will open their eyes.

For God and Country!

David

This reply was deleted.