Here's the latest assault on our rights. A vote scheduled July 27
Below Is what Imsent in. Feel free to copy and paste!

Senator:

You swore to uphold the UNITED STATES CONSTITUTION, and that document GUARANTEES MY GOD GIVEN RIGHT TO OWN AND BEAR FIREARMS TO DEFEND MYSELF, MY FAMILY, MY HOME, MY PROPERTY, AND MY COUNTRY.  The UN Small Arms Treaty would stand between me and my rights.  I am depending on you to help expose, recall, impeach, imprison, seize assets, and strip U.S. citizenship from any treasonous U.S. Senator that votes in support of that.
There can be no compromise...absolutely none.

Sincerely,

Views: 788

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Dick Morris said tonight on Hannity if this is signed it will mean an Amendment to our 2nd and the 2nd Amend will no longer exist.

Dick Morris has some credibility in political campaigns.....he doesn't know what he's talking about in this case, in short  he's full of s..t.  There is no foreign law that trumps the US Constitution.  The US Senate cannot pass some liberal, world government initiative and make the United States Constitution subservient to a foreign nation or group. A UN or progressive act will not take my second amendment rights......let them try.....

Unite or Die. I'm in and ready to fight for my country.

Jager is correct.  Just because this supposed "treaty" is signed by Clinton, Obama, et al, does NOT mean it surpasses the U.S. Constitution, BUT the UN will consider it settled law at that point, and could, under their rules, take action in the Continental US.  Which we all know, will mean a shooting war. 

So, this cannot happen.  Even if we THINK it may happen, we really must be able to mobilize and make a stand immediately.  The timing of this is also a concern, as we are so close to the election...it may be the Black Flag event trigger we hoped would not come.  Either way, alert status should be elevated.

“I will stir up Egyptian against Egyptian—brother will fight against brother, neighbor against neighbor, city against city, kingdom against kingdom. The Egyptians will lose heart, and I will bring their plans to nothing; they will consult the idols and the spirits of the dead, the mediums and the spiritists. I will hand the Egyptians over to the power of a cruel master and a fierce king will rule over them,” declares the Lord, the Yahweh Almighty (Isaiah 19:2-4).
Truly the Word of God is alive and more powerful than any weapon of man! The Bible I held and read this morning is God’s Word for this day for both my life and yours, and that Word tells me you and I must be active and diligent in fighting on behalf of His Chosen People

these words are true today as well as when written by the prophets. We are fighting for our lives just as well as Israel.

Nothing like Scripture for encouragement...........

Nothing like Action for results .............

Since when do we have to account to the United Nations for ANYTHING ?  America IS and Will Remain a Sovereign nation as long as there is a breath in my body.  I know that ALL Patriotic Americans feel the same as I do.  United Nations ... GO TO HELL !   You will NOT take MY CONSTITUTION, My GOD, My COUNTRY, MY GUNS "OR" Anything else that "YOU" feel is appropriate to become a World Citizen.  We are NOT and will NEVER Be World Citizens .. Only the Exceptional Country of America that we Are and will Always Be.  Take your puppet who goes by the false name of Barack Hussein Obama and Get Out of Our House & Our Country !  Your Welcome has been worn out for almost 4 yrs.  "NO MORE"

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service