CHRISTIANS, CONSERVATIVES, AND CONSTITUTIONAL PATRIOTS
Never Under Estimate THE POWER OF ONE!

In The Book of Deuteronomy Chapter 32 Teaches,
“ONE MAN CAN CHASE A THOUSAND and TWO PUT TEN THOUSAND TO FLIGHT”

We’re Calling, All GOD’S Fearing People, To Occupy Every “CITY HALL” in America
for 10 to 15 Minutes, To Petition The LORD with A Five (5) Point Prayer,
Then Take A Selfie of Your City Hall and Send it In!

Become “AN ARMY OF ONE” By Joining “The United Saints of America” and Represent your City and State,
In This National Grassroots Movement, That’s Sweeping Across The Country.

For More Information, “Contact Us” at Website: TheUnitedSaintsOfAmerica.us

or Call (951) 360-3399 and Find Us of Facebook, “The United Saints Of America”

* * * WE STILL HAVE ALL DAY & EVERYDAY UNTIL, MAY 4TH TO JOIN US IN PRAYER FOR THIS NATION.
(Please "Contact Us" at Our Website or Call! - See Image Below for More Information)

https://youtu.be/RWrsiv9M7zQ8142507680?profile=original

2OL MURDER and PERSCUTION FLYER_Page_1.jpg

2OL MURDER and PERSCUTION FLYER_Page_2.jpg

You need to be a member of The Patriots For America to add comments!

Join The Patriots For America

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Pastor Bland. Since I've read your post I've been praying wheater I should comment on your request or just let it go. After some prayer I feel
    I must say something. First of all the very essence of prayer is not to draw attention to oneself but to humbly, in private make your petitions known to God. Second our prayers will not be honored unless they are in accordance with the Scriptures. Jesus taught us how to and not to pray and what your asking is not in line with His teaching as recorded in the Gospel of Matthew 6:5-14. As an Intercessor, when I pray I go into my bedroom or closet and close the door and make my requests know to God. So you won't get any pictures of me praying on the street corner.
    I see your desire which is good, it's just not in accordance with the Scripture, they being said, do you think God will honor those types of prayers? Those who did what your asking were call hypocrites.
This reply was deleted.