UPDATE: PAID IN FULL - Help hand out 1000 Pocket Constitutions - March on DC

OUR ACCOUNT HAS BEEN SETTLED. ALL FUNDS RECEIVED. THE POCKET CONSTITUTIONS WILL BE SHIPPED BY FRIDAY.

THANK YOU SO MUCH TO ALL WHO HAVE CONTRIBUTED TO THIS.

OUR NEXT WORK WILL BE TO HAND THEM OUT IN DC.

Tim Kerlin will bring them to the Comfort Inn Hotel. There we will fill our bags, backpacks etc.

I talked with Cassie Gourash (our contact person) at Heritage Foundation. I ordered 1000 pocket constitutions to hand out at March on DC Sept. 12. Since I ordered a large amount we get the pocket constitutions for .15 cents each.

I set it up to where all funds will go directly to Heritage Foundation and none of us will have to deal with that. For those of you who would like to help pay for these, please, when you call in to send your funds, tell her it is for "Patriots for America." That is our account name there. The phone number is:

1-800-544-4843 (dial 1 for the bookstore). Ask for Cassie Gourash.

The total cost is $225.00 ($75.00 is shipping cost). I am having them shipped to Tim Kerlin's home since he is driving to DC and I'm flying. They will be shipped when all funds are received. I am going to be the contact person for this...keeping up on monies received and how much more needed etc.

If you have any questions feel free to ask me.

Twana

Views: 152

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

As of 1400 hours CST.........we need 105.00.........to finish the cost of the order.........

Let's get-r done so they can be mailed........
Hello Mr. Riley...I am calling in $50.00...only happy to help...Sandy Stuart Ormond Beach
OKAY>>>HERE IS THE SCOOP! Obviously they are not open on Saturdays...sorry I am so late with reading my emails..I will contact them Monday Morning...Sandy Stuart!..I have told you $50.00...but if more people have paid just let me know how much you money you need...sandystuarts@netscape.net
Twana, since it looks like I am not going to be able to go and I am glad to be able to have this opportunity to help and thank you for this brilliant ideal. I will call right now and give them a donation. I will continue to pray for all of our Patriots who are going.

Peggy, Austin, Texas
I tried calling and no one was available to answer my call. I guess they are not working on Saturday, so I left them a message and said I would call back on Monday.

Peggy, Austin, Texas
I tried to call but unable to get in. I just had a thought that if we could get even more than enough to pay for the 1000, perhaps you could contact the Heritage Foundation to get them to send more copies. What do you think? The more the better.
I'm going online and see if I can send $$$ thru the net (per our e-mail messages)... I'm a techno-freak!LOL

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service