OUR ACCOUNT HAS BEEN SETTLED. ALL FUNDS RECEIVED. THE POCKET CONSTITUTIONS WILL BE SHIPPED BY FRIDAY.THANK YOU SO MUCH TO ALL WHO HAVE CONTRIBUTED TO THIS.OUR NEXT WORK WILL BE TO HAND THEM OUT IN DC.Tim Kerlin will bring them to the Comfort Inn Hotel. There we will fill our bags, backpacks etc.

I talked with Cassie Gourash (our contact person) at Heritage Foundation. I ordered 1000 pocket constitutions to hand out at March on DC Sept. 12. Since I ordered a large amount we get the pocket constitutions for .15 cents each.I set it up to where all funds will go directly to Heritage Foundation and none of us will have to deal with that. For those of you who would like to help pay for these, please, when you call in to send your funds, tell her it is for "Patriots for America." That is our account name there. The phone number is:1-800-544-4843 (dial 1 for the bookstore). Ask for Cassie Gourash.The total cost is $225.00 ($75.00 is shipping cost). I am having them shipped to Tim Kerlin's home since he is driving to DC and I'm flying. They will be shipped when all funds are received. I am going to be the contact person for this...keeping up on monies received and how much more needed etc.If you have any questions feel free to ask me.Twana

You need to be a member of The Patriots For America to add comments!

Join The Patriots For America

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Twana,
    Although I can't help financially, (I live on a fixed income, as a disabled vet) I'd be honored to help pass out these pocket Constitutions! They are our strongest "weapon" to show our cause is just and crucial.
    I might also suggest, for the more studious of our members, to find a copy of the "Federalist Papers" and try to locate a copy of "The True Meaning of the Constitution Ratifier Understanding" by Charles F Patterson. Both are invaluable in understanding that beloved document. I honestly think (especially in THESE times) it behooves every Patriot to fully understand the supreme law of our land: The Constitution.
    I look forward to meeting all my fellow Patriots in September! God Bless! Radar, MI GOE, VVA, DAV, DA, NRA, Patriot
  • Twana, I just tried to call, they must be closed. Will call tomorrow.
  • TWANA, I WILL HELP HAND THESE OUT!

LINDA G
  • Thank you Twana. I will call tomorrow, and be happy to help distribute if needed.
  • Great work Twana........I'll give them a call tomorrow and help financially.......

PFA is Twana or Twana is PFA....I don't know which but she makes things happen.......God has surely blessed us with her presence at PFA..........
  • I buy them by the 100 now and give them away, I was going to take at least 25-50 with me to DC anyway...sorry.
  • To order it might be cheaper to order online, I get 100 for $30 once a month. The normal price is a little more, but online I know I don't pay shipping.
  • I will call tomorrow as well. And I would be more than happy to help pass them out. I think this is a great idea!
  • I can help with funds but not until after 3rd of august...is this too late. If so I will order some for myself to hand out in town hyere. I had thought about that anyway. I have one I received when i ordered the Obama deception from Alex jones....and I have read it many times, and stioll refer to it almost daily.
  • Great Idea, Twana. Since we are not going to be able to go, we will call and pledge a donation. My husband has been carrying a small Constitution for years. He never leaves home without it. We also have personally purchased a number of copies, paid for ourselves and handed them out to quite a few people over the years. I am also going to send you an attachment to your e-mail address called "The Citizen's Rule Book"
This reply was deleted.