UPDATED: Glenn Beck Advertisers Being Bullied by Obama Thug Czar - Companies NAMED

Support Glenn Beck - Sign Petitions & Free Faxes @ CIA

http://citizensinaction.ning.com/

Citizens In Action (CIA)

Free Faxes @ The Fax Center of CIA http://ciafax.ning.com/

Sign Petitions @ C.I.A. Action Alert Center http://search.twitter.com/search?q=%23ciane

---------------------------------

Defend Glenn Beck http://www.defendglenn.com/advertisers.php

Glenn Beck Advertisers in the crosshairs

Michelle Oddis at Human Events is reporting...

A racially charged activist group called “Color of Change” founded by Van Jones, a special advisor to the Obama Administration, is trying to silence popular radio and Fox News personality Glenn Beck by calling for a boycott of Beck’s TV advertisers.
www.ColorOfChange.org

On July 28th, Beck made a comment on the Fox & Friends morning show about Obama’s reaction to the arrest of Dr. Henry Louis Gates Jr. During the discussion of “Professor-Gate,” Beck connected the President’s past association with Rev. Jeremiah Wright to Obama’s comment that Cambridge police officer, Sgt. James Crowley, acted stupidly. Though Beck acknowledged most of the Obama administration is in fact white, he concluded that the President’s world experience made him a “racist.”

Now “Color of Change” has bullied at least five of Beck’s big advertisers -- SC Johnson, Progressive Insurance, Geico, Procter & Gamble and Nexus Lexis -- to pull their ads from Beck’s national cable program. Jones, the founder of “Color of Change,” was named Special Advisor for Green Jobs at the White House Council on Environmental Quality -- a key administrative post -- this past March.

Putting tax-payer dollars to dubious use, the not-for-profit organization has hired well-heeled Hollywood publicist Ken Sunshine to further instigate the boycott.

Developing…

Folks, Van Jones is the convicted felon, anarchist, communist, Black Nationalist who has been named Obama's Eco-jobs Czar. Nasty business here, folks.

Over at Redstate, Erick Erickson has the red light flashing:

Barack Obama’s brownshirts are after Glenn Beck.

We can’t let them win. If they win with Beck, they’ll be emboldened to go after even more people.

A while back, Glenn Beck called Barack Obama a “racist.” Given all the terrorists, thugs, and racists Barack Obama has chosen as close personal friends (see e.g. Rev. Wright), it’s not a stretch to say it.

In fact, Obama’s Green Jobs Czar, the convicted felon and [Editor's Note: I actually find this on blogs, but haven't found it on a real news site, so I'm striking] self-declared communist Van Jones, has direct ties to the organization that’s trying to shut down Glenn Beck. Jones’s group has hired a big Hollywood PR firm and they are pressuring Glenn’s advertisers to stop advertising. If not, they’ll lead a boycott.

We need to strike back and boycott these groups for ditching Beck. If they are going to fold so easily in the face of Obama brownshirts, we must push back. If not, who’ll be next?

Here’s the list of the groups that have boycotted Glenn Beck. Let them know you disagree. Let them know you will boycott them for kowtowing to Barack Obama’s worshippers, brownshirts, goons, and thugs.

SC Johnson:
Fisk Johnson Chairman & CEO
Phone: (262)260-2000

Petrell Ozbay
Senior Global Public Affairs Manager

Progressive Insurance:
Glenn Renwick, President & CEO- (440)461-5000

Linda Harris, Advertising & Sponsorships
Linda_J._Harris@progressive.com

Geico:
Tony Nicely
Chairman, President & CEO, Insurance Operations
E-mail: tnicely@geico.com
(301) 986-2462

Chris Tasher, GEICO Media Relations
301-986-3271
ctasher@geico.com

UPDATE: Matthew Vadum commented and also emailed to note he had written about this yesterday. You can read what he wrote here.

Let's get busy.

--
THE ANDREA SHEA KING SHOW
Weeknights @ 9 pm EST
on BlogTalkRadio dot com
Opinion writing at
RadioPatriot.blogspot dot com
RadioPatriot.wordpress dot com
Weekly Column
World Net Daily
WND dot com
VOICE of LIBERTY Podcast Network
Contributor
VoiceOfLibertyPodcast dot com

Views: 118

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

What a crock. It appears that we will just have to fight everybody.
Jon Hubbard, I think that back in the begging they did try to do something about it, I know that Hannity and Glenn did...But either way you look at it. The FACT still remains, it is true that if we DONT fight back, and WE THE PEOPLE allow this kind of MOB TACTICS then it will make it just as easy for this to happen to us. Glenn has (just as Hannity) placed themselfs in a postion that is on the Dangerous side of this ADMIN. and the CHICAGO THUGS he EMPLOYEES....These guys are HYPACRITATES to the point that they lie and steal from the AMERICAN PEOPLE, and if they DONT GET WHAT they want they use STRONG HOLD TACTICS. I stated somewhere else on here that we must find away to protect Glenn...and evan though he might not of done all the things that we WISHED they all would of done. Glenn has and is Giving us the INFO that is needed to let the people know. To which he is really puting himself and his family at risk. Glenn asked US awhile back to HELP him, he has given us the TOOLS to do what we can to do exactly that. If these groups of special interest CANNOT STAND NEXT TO AN AMERICAN that is RISKEN SO MUCH FOR AMERICA, then WE MUST NOT STAND BY THEM. IT is the people that MAKE their PROTECT WORK FOR THEM, not this CZAR OR his NON-PROFIT org....WE must let them know that it is OUR BOYCOTT that will HURT them, not the strong hold of the other...besides if they are not true american companys why do we want them ANYWAY...YES I WILL SIGN THE PETITION....HOPE ALL PATRIOTS DO!!
Thank you,

Twama. I SIGNED THE PETITION FOR MYSELF AND MY HUSBAND. THINGS ARE GETTING MORE RIDICULOUS BY THE DAY.
this article can now be found on the Glenn Beck News on TOPIX, comments welcome there too.

http://www.topix.com/tv/glenn-beck/2009/08/glenn-beck-advertisers-b...
TELL THE ADVERTISERS WE DON'T HAVE TO BUY WHAT YOUR SELLING

AND I SIGNED THE PETITION GLENN IS THE GREATEST FOR TELLING US WHAT IS GOING ON OUT THERE. I FOLLOWED FROM THE OTHER STATION AND I HAVE NOT BEEN BACK THERE

THE GUYS AT FOX NEWS ROCK
DO YOU THINK THE DEMOCRATS THINK WE HAVE TO BE CARED FOR LIKE LITTLE KIDS. THIS COUNTRY WAS FOUNDED ON THE BACKS OF HEARTY STOCK AND WHY DO THE BLACKS THINK THEY WERE THE ONLY RACE OF PEOPLE THAT HAVE BEEN SLAVES AND SHOULD GET MONEY AND APOLOGIZE FROM EVERYONE, AT SOME POINT IN WE ALL HAVE BEEN ENSLAVED

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service