by Pat Dollard

I’ve got your election-day anniversary celebration, right here buddy.ACTIVE is mounting a full-blown, nationwide, general strike against the dictator. Specific street actions, not mere protests, will go down.Calling all the clans: Representatives of all allied organizations are asked to contact us, and we will be contacting them.No one is to go work. No one is to go to school. Shopowners are to keep their doors closed. Spread the word. The mobilization has begun…And the strikes will continue with disturbing regularity, and ever-growing numbers. We are going to shut this country down, and force them to back down.Repeat: this is not a one-day event. We are going to shut this country down.You heard about “A Day Without A Mexican”? Try a day without an American. And bear in mind that an American is not defined as an American citizen. An American is an American citizen who is an ardent, and therefor duty-bound supporter of the US Constitution.The Revolution has begun. Stay tuned for details. And immediately, get ACTIVE with us.BTR show talking about this in detail. Warning...some strong language (not through the whole show).
One of our members Jason Leverette, AL State Dir has this wonderful date to enact this action:TWANA,Brilliant, yet simple and very easy to accomplish! We American Patriots realize it takes time to organize a nationwide strike against anything but, a strike of this magnitude, importance and the imminent danger of waiting until November seems a bit too late!Twana, I suggest you organize the 'strike' to begin ASAP! As you know, the Internet with Twitter, MySpace, FaceBook, Digg, Reddit, et cetara allows the 'word' to get to the masses of Americans, quite rapidly, who will be very pleased and happy to "STRIKE FOR FREEDOMS" on an earlier date, like August 7, 2009 (Friday). (I will post the link to all of these social networks when they are set up so everyone can invite their friends, and on it goes - Twana)On August 7, 1782, President (General) George Washington established the 'Badge of Military Merit' that later became the 'Purple Heart' for any member of our Armed Forces who are wounded (WIA) or killed (KIA) in a war zone.Twana, on this day we will be recognizing ALL of the military warriors who have served and gave their all and other American warriors who have shed their blood in order that America remains FREE!Our warriors are serving in combat zones in Afghanistan, Iraq and round the globe, who have been seriously wounded in combat in these hostile countries will recognise this day of August 7th as the day in 1782 when the Purple Heart Award was established by our First President (General) George Washington!All of the millions upon millions of American Patriots on the Internet and the millions of veteran warriors and others on the Internet will be involved in the “STRIKE FOR FREEDOMS” that the whole world desires and…GOD'S SPEED!Semper Fi,Jason
Here is something we need to think about. People will need time to make plans if they have to miss work and/or close their business.

You need to be a member of The Patriots For America to add comments!

Join The Patriots For America

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• november 4th is way too late. this national strike needs to happen now 5 minutes ago.
  • To quote, "An American is an American citizen who is an ardent, and therefor duty-bound supporter of the US Constitution". That is more than an American, that is a "Constitutional Patriot", unlike that Mexocrat Sotomayer!
  • Yeehawww!
  • I agree with Shawn....this should be done immediately with lots of fanfare and media attention....but alas, the media wouldn't cover it anyway. However, if every Patriot shut down his/her business for one day and told every customer why they were doing it, you wouldn't need the media.
  • i voted in the usa today second amendment poll.

97% of americans say yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Alot of people complain about what goes on in this country but wont do anything about it. I'm about ready to give up trying to get a Militia together + just look out for me + my family when the Poop hits the fan which is problably coming alot sooner than we think I'm sad to say.
    Now homeless people are starting to disappear :( Giving up guns + having to get mandatory immuzations!!!! Over my dead body
  • TWANA,

Brilliant, yet simple and very easy to accomplish! We American Patriots realise it takes time to organise a nationwide strike against anything but, a strike of this magnitude, importance and the imminent danger of waiting until November seems a bit too late!

Twana, I suggest you organise the 'strike' to begin ASAP! As you know, the Internet with Twitter, MySpace, FaceBook, Digg, Reddit, et cetara allows the 'word' to get to the masses of Americans, quite rapidly, who will be very pleased and happy to "STRIKE FOR FREEDOMS" on an earlier date, like August 7, 2009 (Friday).

On August 7, 1782, President (General) George Washington established the 'Badge of Military Merit' that later became the 'Purple Heart' for any member of our Armed Forces who are wounded (WIA) or killed (KIA) in a war zone.

Twana, on this day we will be recognising ALL of the military warriors who have served and gave their all and other American warriors who have shed their blood in order that America remains FREE!

Our warriors are serving in combat zones in Afghanistan, Iraq and round the globe, who have been seriously wounded in combat in these hostile countries will recognise this day of August 7th as the day in 1782 when the Purple Heart Award was established by our First President (General) George Washington!

All of the millions upon millions of American Patriots on the Internet and the millions of veteran warriors and others on the Internet will be involved in the “STRIKE FOR FREEDOMS” that the whole world desires and…Twana, you will become famous by initiating this strike! GOD'S SPEED!

Semper Fi,
    Jason
  • Great idea for whoever came up with it. Let me know and i will happily spread it around
  • I agree we need to get at least 4 nationwide strikes going with in the next 120 hours. We can do this fairly easy, just start talking to friends and neighbors, co workers and others that are fed the hell up with the games being played in D.C. . Make the 1st one a 4 hour strike, then the next a 12 hour, then the following ones 24 and 48 hours. Believe me a 4 hour stoppage is noticed, the 12 hour one will cause some pain, but the 24 and 48 hour ones they will be really nasty.
  • Get the truckers involved and it's a slam dunk... we REALLY need them... would be good if they were to clog the DC arteries at 20 mph EVERY FRIDAY!!!
This reply was deleted.