Veterans and Patriots,
Whether you are from PA or not...Pennsylvanians need your help for calls to our Governor!  Please Help with a 1 minute phone call! 

By now you are all aware that the new PA Voter ID Law has been delayed until AFTER the election in PA per a ruling by Judge Simpson yesterday. While that was bad enough,what was worse was hearing that our Governor, Tom Corbett (R) was going to lay down and accept it. Well, that's not why I supported him and helped elect him in 2010 and I'm sure it is not sitting well with you. Please call him at 717-787-2500 and tell Gov. Corbett to appeal Judge Simpson's ruling to the PA Supreme Court!  If he will not fight for us, we will not fight for him!

If you are from another state...we need your calls too!  Politely tell the call answerer that you and your state was looking to PA for LEADERSHIP in VOTER ID...Politely demand that he stand up for our legally passed VOTER ID LAW...we want honest elections!

Kathie

You need to be a member of The Patriots For America to add comments!

Join The Patriots For America

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• CALLED got right through so we are not flooding the phone calls. Secretary answer and ask Gov Corbett to PUSH for the appeal of Judge Simpson ruling on Voter ID. She took name and county I lived (Lancaster). U can use my county if your not from PA. PLEASE FLOOD THEIR PHONES!

• Called and let him know...never quit.

• Yeah, such a shame we didn't get Sam Rohrer as governor instead Corbett. He wouldn't of taken their crap. But of course the Republican Party of PA never wants the true conservative.

• After numerous phone calls,  !!!! FINALLY !!!!  I  was able to get a live operator  I relayed my sentiments. I asked her if she was a true blooded  American would she not provide her military id cad, are perhaps a VA card. She quickly answered   YES.  Who ever read this and posts your comments I salute you. The reporter are who ever prepared was on the money. The more pressure the better the chance to over rule. So stand up and be counted it'd your country's future.

• Dear Patriots,

I have been fighting a battle with Pa Legislature for Pa Constables to be
    given same rights as other Law Enforcement Officers, Constables were the
    first police in the Commonwealth, Please visit www.pafoc.org
    We need your support.
This reply was deleted.