Constitutional Emergency

Assault Weapons Ban 2013

A total lock down of our 2nd Amendment right is about to take place.  Please send this alert to every human being you know. 

Consider this a NAZI WARNING~ RED ALERT.

Views: 1048

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

They do not follow the constitution so why should they honor the Dick Act ? Face it folks we live under a criminal government. We should have stood up to Bush and his illegal Patriot act which under obama will be used against us.

We are already half way to situation which is now in England (of course, Canada is almost there. In late sixties you did not hear about any shooting in Toronto. Since prohibition of the hand guns, there is no day without shooting over there). Gun laws of 1968 are word by word based on the Nazi laws signed by Hitler in 1938. That is what "we the People" allowed our elected politicians to do .Dictatorial government does not care about well being of the citizens any more. Read the Constitution what you are allowed to do, but be careful, you will be branded as terrorist, enemy of state, as you would be in any communist country. Over there is not very smart to say publicly what is in the Constitution, unless you do not care being prosecuted and rot in some place, forgotten by outside world.

The ONLY reason for the gun control is the control by the Government of the own population. With usurping more and more power (Nazi Germany, all former communist countries and any dictatorship) there is the danger for such governments, that population of the country will start to defend themselves and have means to overthrow such Government. Criminals are in minority and never any danger for the government. Gun control is the goal of any dictatorship to which EVERY government is turning with the time. Obama's administration is a good example of that.

As Glenn Beck said a while back "I will not comply" - and I am proudly wearing this on a sweatshirt!

I have a vinyl cutter.  I think I will make a bumper sticker that says that!!!    I'll have to see if I can find the 'no gun' symbol and add "I will not comply" with that visual image.  Sounds great to me!

BH is following Adolf's game plan.

From what I hear on the street, the politicians have been doing the will of the banks and corporations for so long against the will of the people that they were elected to represent and they know it. They realize that the people have finally been pushed just a little to far and aren't going to take it any more. The politicians are afraid...very afraid because they know the people are coming for them.
They know they have to "disarm" the people to even stand a chance. (Tho personally, I believe all that will do (even if it does happen (which I doubt) will be to slow down their comupence a little bit).
What the people have to remember are two important points;
1; The Second Amendment was put in place to give the people a means of redress against a tyrannical government (as ours appears to have evolved into)
2; The Second Amendment does not give us the "right" to keep and bear arms. It specifies a "right" that the government is not permitted to "infringe" on...in any way.
Molon Labe.

Ken, would ya please explain the difference in the two to me(#2)?  They sound like they end up in the same exact place, so what's the difference?  I know I'm kinda thick, especially since the brain damage, but still.....? I'll be waiting If ya(or anyone else) decide to explain it to me. God bless all, momof5shortstuff

Michelle, The second amendment simply affirms a God given right to defend ourselves, it is not a right given to us by Government that can be arbitrarily taken away........

As a Christian, I know it's a God given right, it just sounded basically the same.  Thank for explaining what he was saying.....it's what I already know, he just said it kinda weird, lol.

well, there it is, door to door will follow.   The military, law enforcement,FBI (fed. bureau of idiots), CIA-central idiot anywhere, they will not have to give up jack,   well im not going down on my knees, im not, I do not have the words to discribe how bad I hate our govt.  I can only show it, and when the times comes, and it will, there will be no doubt that I went down a TRUE PATRIOT.  I truely repect and admire all of you, I have no fear of DC, and if I go, I know that I was not alone. 

James, I'm part of a VERY large patriotic family. We have current military, national guard/weekend warriors, and LOTS of veterans in our family. You are correct, you won't be alone. As that saying goes....they can have my guns when they pry em from my cold, dead hands!   God bless all,  momof5shortstuff

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service