URGENT! NEW WEST POINT OATH CONFIRMED....

The oath taken in the video is real. It appears as follows in the West Point 2011-2012 catalogue on page 190

page 190

West Point Catalog

2011-2012

Appendix A

I.

Oath of Allegiance

I _______________________________do solemnly swear that I will support the

Constitution of the United States, and bear true allegiance to the National

Government; that I will maintain and defend the sovereignty of the United

State or Country whatsoever; and that I States, paramount to any and all allegiance, sovereignty, or fealty I may owe to any

will at all times obey the legal orders of my superior officers, and the Uniform Code of Military Justice

http://www.westpoint.edu/admissions/Shared%20Documents/Catalog_2011-12.pdf

You need to be a member of The Patriots For America to add comments!

Join The Patriots For America

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Yes! It is very bad. Have been expecting something like this though. I know somebody that just enlisted in the navy, seeing her monday. Ill ask what her oath said to see if its different
  • Do we know what the original oath was?

I want to send this to my rep who is a retired military officer.

• Not a surprise.

• The quote above isn't  not the same as the oath in the pdf file. Careless copy/paste?  And what did the old oath say?

This is a quote from the pdf file cited above http://www.westpoint.edu/admissions/Shared%20Documents/Catalog_2011...

"I _______________________________
    do solemnly swear that I will support the
    Constitution of the United States, and
    bear true allegiance to the National
    Government; that I will maintain and
    defend the sovereignty of the United
    States, paramount to any and all allegiance,
    sovereignty, or fealty I may owe to any
    State or Country whatsoever; and that I
    will at all times obey the legal orders of
    my superior officers, and the Uniform
    Code of Military Justice."

The bold words were not in the previous version.

Here is the oath as shown in Wikipediua

I, [name], do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter. So help me God.[1]

The sad part is that the corpse of cadets (sic)  parroted the "National Government" part as loudly as they did the rest of the oath. - indicating a severe case of mass brainwashing or just stupidity. .  

• We are soon to be well and truly "forked"!

• Well, let's find out who authorized the change, (if there was one) and when.

• The leftist indoctrination of our military began decades ago but, this is the denouement. If cadets can take this oath and not see anything wrong with it. We have already lost much of the first amendment and we will lose much more in the not so distant future. I do not know what can be done to rescind this travesty , if anything but, in my mind, those responsible for this change are traitors one and all. We must keep, them in mind when they force the retribution on themselves that we will eventually provide; imply because if we would retain our freedoms and our sovereignty, we will have: NO ,OTHER OPTION! Does anyone in Congress know of this outrageous change or is it another Clandestine fiat by Executive Order  from behind closed doors about which no American citizen was aware; UNTIL NOW!?

• Thanks.

• Well now, it appears the old timers in this country will have to abide by our OATH's and Restore a Government that is NOT beholden to our current government in power. It is time to show this country who the REAL OWNER'S ARE AND WHAT WE STAND FOR....IN GOD WE TRUST ALL OTHERS ARE JUST EXTENSIONS OF EVIL.......

• This is NOT the traditional oath.  Never have we, as enlisted, officer, cadet, ever pledged allegiance to the national government.    I was enlisted, an officer and member of the faculty at West Point and this is disgusting, along with the allowing gay marriage in the cadet chapel.   There are other "changes" that are taking place that do not bring hope, only bad changes.

This reply was deleted.