Replies

• Something is going on.

• BE VIGILANT for a FALSE FLAG in this area.........

That is how it will start, as we have seen time and time again.

Brian

PRK

•  I would think possible diverson tatics .. Have you looking in one area & they hit  another area .

.......Stay Alert Stay Alive .. 

• Harry,  what is the source of the video you posted?  Who is speaking?  Who is she speaking to?  Is it a presentation to a group?

• Judy..............here's the web site    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=REbuE9Ir82E  This is all I have.........

• Harry, If you look on the site you posted you will see the person speaking on the video has made a comment.  If you click on her name and follow through with the links and info, you will find out a lot about her.  One of the youtube postings is listed as being her biography though it is not very informative.  I listened to several of the posts and, frankly, she sounds much like most of the false prophets who are plaguing the church today.  The ones of which Jesus said there would be many in the last days.  Rev Hopkins does not confirm anything she says, but rather she says it is from sources she can't reveal.  The whole thing sounds pretty hokey to me.  I hope you will look at the information too and post what you think about it.

I said this once before as a reply on something someone else posted awhile back:  All we have when approaching others as to what is happening in our government, etc. is our credibility.  If we are not able to give positive proof as to what we ask them to see/read, we fail them, ourselves and the cause to change what is happening in the world.  We all would be doing such an incredible service to those who do not believe or understand if we would make absolutely certain what we promote is the truth.  I want to be able to say as does Glenn Beck in his programming, The Truth Lives Here.  If we don't give the truth we are even worse than those who are involved in the destruction of our nation.  Why?  Because we DO know the truth but chose to mix with it half truths or falsehoods. 

• Judy.........when I posted this, I was not sure what it means nor do I now.    I qualified the post with a "make of it what you will"..........it could be a complete fraud or it could be an accurate portrayal of the federal government preparing for martial law, dealing with a crisis of some sort.........I honestly don't know.  However, with all the reporting of federal government gathering ammunition, food, etc previously, this report ties in........or we're being hoaxed by some gigantic plan.........in my opinion.

• Harry, the problem I see when we post something under the theme "make of it what you will" is that some (a lot of?) people ignore the caveat and proceed directly to assuming it is fact.  Many on this site and others are not interested in checking "it" out to see what the can glean from the information but just agree...oh those nasty government people or whatever...it must be true and then start discussing the article as fact/truth and "talking" about how we all are going to beat them to a bloody blob...or continue to bemoan what is happening.  Really, all that is why I don't get on this site much anymore.  There are a bunch of people who want to sit at their computers and gripe and agree with how horrible it is but in reality, when the SHTF, they will not be prepared to respond in any effective way...maybe not be ready to feed themselves.  Twana, let me say this last thing before you give me the boot:  That is why I don't post anything unless I am absolutely, positively sure it is fact.  When something is fact we can then begin to form a plan for defeat. 

• Judy........it takes an army of analysts to correlate reports.  NSA, FBI, CIA, all military services, have tens of thousands of analysts who can't get it right.......and you expect me or any other individual to guarantee you every post related to government reporting is factual?  Or that someone is not purposefully reporting a public hoax?  I admit, I get it wrong from time to time.....someone corrects my post and that's fine.....I would rather see it out there if I sense a threat and have it proven wrong, than not report it and it be accurate or have some accuracy.  If you see something I post is inaccurate, say so and present the correct version.

I realize there are professionals that want to steer toward evil...

• I'm sorry I made you angry, Harry.  God bless you in your desire to promote the ever present evil we see every day.

This reply was deleted.