Constitutional Emergency

https://shortlittlerebel.wordpress.com/2012/12/16/urgent-update-on-...

Penned by Susan Shannon

Friends, there is a gift that God has given me:  I can smell something fishy a mile away.  Like Benghazi.  Almost on day one, I told my husband:  “The facts don’t make sense.  Something is wrong here.”  Last night, after I saw a talking head interview (or, I should say, NOT interview) the father of the boy who saw his teacher get shot and ran for his life with a couple of friends, I told my husband, “Something is not right here.  She didn’t ask a single relevant question.  So far, this boy is the only eye-witness of the gunman coming forward.  She didn’t ask if the boy saw one or more shooters.  She didn’t ask any details of what the gunman did first, second, third.  She didn’t ask for a description of the gunman.  These reporters are complete prostitutes.  They could care less about the feelings of the people they interview.  So why didn’t she ask any of these questions?”  In fact, I could tell she was biting back questions.  I looked at my husband and said,  “Cal, this thing is starting to stink.  By now, there should be many eye-witness accounts of the actual gunman.  There should be breathless survivors talking about how this guy walked by their room, etc.  About how they narrowly escaped.  But so far, it looks like every single eye-witness is dead.  That is IMPOSSIBLE!”

I watched the situation LIVE.  There were original reports of a second man who was found in the woods that they had put in custody.  This man was NEVER spoken of again.  Why?  The details of the shooting changed enormously from one minute to the next.  Inside sources at the police departments were reporting one thing while the official accounts said completely different information.  The news reports were full of such ambiguous NON statements that I was furiously looking throughout the internet to find solid evidence or eye-witness accounts to clarify.  None was to be found.  One example:  They originally said that the shooter was buzzed in via the front office’s new video security system.  Then, the news report said, “The shooter was NOT voluntarily buzzed into the school.”  What the heck does THAT mean?  Does that mean he forced his way through the system?  Does that mean they have video evidence of his face?  Does that mean that there was someone on the inside putting a gun to someone’s head to buzz the shooter in?  Huh?

Also, it seems highly unlikely, based on descriptions of Adam, that he could have purchased all that black ops gear!  The guy is described as being so shy that he would hug the school walls when someone approached him!  Also, first the news definitely says the mother was a teacher and the classroom of dead kids was her class.  Then, reports are that she had nothing to do with the school.  So, why the shooting there?  Also, the number and kind of weapons used changed.  Also, where they discovered the weapons.  Sometimes they reported that all the weapons were in the school.  Then they said the rifle was in the car.  But they also said that the shooter used the rifle to kill every single person with multiple shots.

No, something stinks here.  The lack of eye witnesses of the shooter confirming the single shooter account is BLARINGLY absent.  The reports of a second shooter in the woods has suddenly disappeared.  The reporters are not grilling the one and only witness we know of- this little boy.  Please don’t say they suddenly have even a smidge of conscience.  The original statements about the shooter being buzzed into the school have simply disappeared.  I was ready to let this go and explain it away as simple confusion.  I was maddened by the timing and circumstances of the tragedy as concerns the upcoming UN small arms treaty & gun control.  It killed me that this wack-job used LEGALLY REGISTERED weapons to do his killing.  There is NO OTHER CONCLUSION, if the story is accurate,  than the fact that had Adam Lanza NOT had access to those legal guns, he could never have killed those kids.  He was too mentally ill to have gotten those weapons himself.  He was diagnosed with Asperger’s  Syndrome and we now know that he had many, many interventions by school officials in the past.  I felt that the killing of little children would be the strongest argument yet that we should clamp down on gun ownership.  I just couldn’t believe the TIMING and circumstances of this event- a GIFT to the Progressives to disarm us.  Who can argue with this case?    I was ready for the inevitable.

But a friend sent me the following links which tell a different story.  Having reported the event LIVE and experienced the changing information, I am not surprised.  In fact, it makes sense now.

Friends.  I believe there is evidence of more than one shooter.  I believe this was a PLANNED event- specifically to get the UN Small Arms Treaty signed.  The father of the shooter is Peter Lanza, rumored to be scheduled to testify on the international LIBOR scandal.  Guess who else is rumored to be scheduled to testify on the LIBOR scandal?  Father of the BATMAN theater shooter. 

Amazing coincidence?  We will see.  The LIBOR scandal is a massive, worldwide network of banks, the Federal Reserve and highly position individuals such as Tim Geihtner and Ben Bernanke that are being accused of manipulating LIBOR rates to gain better market positions.   Just some of the Banks involved are:  the Canadian branches of the Royal Bank of Scotland, HSBC, Deutsche Bank, JP Morgan Bank, and Citibank, as well as ICAP (Intercapital), an interdealer broker.[37   It also mentions Bank of America & Barclays.   It is ugly to its roots and VERY powerful people are involved.

I believe our GOVERNMENT shot those kids and teachers and used Adam Lanza and his family to pull it off.  They might have killed two birds with one stone.  One:  If these men are involved in the LIBOR scandal, they can manipulate their testimony.  Two:  they get gun control.  How very, very clever and efficient of them, right?    I hate to say it.  I hate to put myself ‘out there’ with this because I KNOW how I will be attacked.  But I don’t do this for anyone’s approval.  I do it to help the American People.  You look at these links and you decide.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=uuhbCOqIaC4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=S59IXI9g6VE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=j_fI0hm1dqY

http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2012/12/15/peter_lanza_repor...

http://beforeitsnews.com/economics-and-politics/2012/12/2-mass-shoo...

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2012-12-15/ubs-libor-manipulation-acc...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Libor_scandal

http://www.sandiegoreader.com/weblogs/news-ticker/2012/jul/20/holme...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2178852/James-Holmes-Did-Co...

http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/aurora-dark-knight-shooting-suspect-i...

http://www.tmz.com/2012/07/20/james-holmes-father-robert-holmes-col...

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2012/07/james-holmes-appears-d...

http://hereisthecity.com/2012/10/04/fox-business-networks-charlie-g...

Views: 1052

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I AGREE CIG, CONGRESS, WHATS THAT?, YOU KNOW WHY DONT WE GET SERIOUS ABOUT TAX CUTS BY LAYING OFF ALL THE SENATE, CONGRESS, HOUSE, WHO EVER, PUT THE OLD SENILES OUT TO PASTURE AND JUST LET THE FED. RUN IT, AS BAD AS I HATE TO SAY IT, THEY RUN IT ANYWAY, THEN ALL THE OLD SENILES COULD BE GREETERS AT ALL THE BANKS.  28 PEOPLE, 26 OF THEM     KIDS  DIED AS VIOLENT OF A DEATH THAT COULD POSSIBLY  BE,  GOD IM SICK TO MY STOMACH YALL, I MEAN THESE THESE RAT F---K, SORRY ASS , GREEDY MFS, EVIL ISNT EVEN THE RIGHT WORD,  FIRST HEALTH CARE, NOW WEAPONS, NEXT IS FOOD, WATER, TRANSPORTATION, DISTRIBUTION, ENERGY, ALL RAN BY THE LITTLE SECRETARIES OF.....AND THEY ARE APPOINTED, HMM WONDER WHERE THAT  LIST COMES FROM....WE ARE GONNA GET BLOODY FOLKS, COUNT ON IT.

If you can believe it James, the State of Virginia has declared WATER as a pollutant!!! :( How absurd!

Wendy it is part of Agenda 21 - are you involved in abolishing Agenda 21?

Wendy to help get rid of Agenda 21 read the following:

The Nevada Chapters of PANDA (People Against the National Defense Authorization Act, the NDAA) announce the introduction of BDR 728, The Nevada Liberty Preservation Act

The Bill, sponsored by Nevada State Senator Don Gustavson, will be part of the 2013 Nevada State Legislative session which begins in February. Passage of the Nevada Liberty Preservation Act will demonstrate the Legislature’s commitment to Constitutional Law and Individual Liberty by restoring the right to due process to all persons in Nevada.

The 2012 National Defense Authorization Act was overwhelmingly passed by Congress and signed into law by President Barack Obama on December 31, 2011. The 2012 NDAA declares the United States to be a battlefield in the war on terror and Section 1021 & 1022 authorize the indefinite detention, without charge or trial, of all persons on US soil suspected of terrorist activity or accused of ‘belligerent behavior’. This violates at least 23 Articles of and Amendments to both the US and Nevada Constitutions.

PANDA, a national, nonpartisan, grass roots organization, founded in January 2012, is committed to the nullification of the NDAA’s unconstitutional authorizations at the state and local levels of government. PANDA started in Bowling Green, OH and has since expanded to 30+ states with over 90 chapters nationwide.

The three Nevada Chapters of PANDA worked resolutely to gain support for this initiative within the State Legislature. Daphne Lee, Clark County Chapter Head said, “We are working hard every day to restore the rights of every Nevadan, and will work tirelessly until we have succeeded”.

Christopher Corbett, Nevada State Coordinator for PANDA said, “I appreciate the community support backing up our efforts and the courage of those members of our governing bodies who are willing to actively protect the constitutional rights of their constituents. We need to restore the Constitutionally protected right to due process for every American.”

The Nevada Chapters of PANDA are among the most active chapters in the nation. While introduction of BDR 728 marks a major milestone, the group has also made significant progress at the City and County levels. During the first quarter of 2013 Nullification of the NDAA will be on the agenda for the Washoe County Commission and the Reno City

Howdy!

Could you please take off the cap lock? For those of us with some vision problems, straight caps looks like one solid line. I gave up reading your post after the 3d line, it was too much of a struggle.

Thanks!

The Liberty Crier printed an article that said Adam Lanza's psychiatrist was prescribing a controversial drug called Fanapt. It is supposed to be prescribed to scitzophrenics to calm down and inhibit their aggressive behavior. Instead it is doing the opposite. Could it be that psychiatrists are being inducted to help the monsters behind the government find likely nutcase candidates to pull off these episodes? The last three attacks came immediately after gun laws were shot down by the Judicial. All three (known) perps were in battle gear which cannot be readily bought. All the last three episodes were said to have multiple shooters. Now tell me.....doesn't this point to a conspiracy to ram through gun laws?

I haven't been able to prove the LIBOR issue, but this has people screaming for policemen to be placed at all school locations across the nation. This is their 1st goal to cause you to build his civilian defense force with your cries for police security action. This is in alignment with the coming police state. At some point your children could be held from pick-up, until you turn in your weapons. They will create a usable scenario, & have many already through CPS documentation, that the Media will loose on society, to create a paradigm where you & I are unsafe to pick-up our own children from school. They are determined to do this without casualties from their side of the equation. They are cleverly getting you to do their work for them. This is also the strategy being done to enact E-verify, which is to be used on you as well, where upon swiping of your Identity device, which ever it is at that time, where it will give the employer your status, as an opposer of the NWOrder of doing things. You will not be hired. The jobs will only go to the people who have shown to be a willing surf.

Tell me if I'm wrong, but I've heard reported that the weapons all belonged to Lanza's mom and were legally registered. Also reported was that they went to a shooting range together! Lord have mercy. Why in the world would this mom have guns in the house when she KNEW her son was mentally off???

Nothing these "progressives" do suprises me. This was murder,Waco was murder. Oklahoma City was an inside job. The list goes on. We will be lied to until we give in and accept our fate. Fat chance.

Consider this theory...what if all these shooters, (Giffords, theater, mall and school shootings) were programed by government operatives? Something stinks and it smells like Mohammed Holder is involved.

Fake tears. Anyone who believes that Barry was "crying" is a FOOL. Of course, we have a nation of FOOLS. FOOLS who think that "gun control" will stop people from killing other people. FOOLS.

• Barry wants gun control, same as Hilary and all liberals. He sees this school shooting (by a person, not by a gun) as another opportunity not to be missed to advance his gun control agenda. His "tears" were a disgusting insult to anyone who understands him and his bad act. The John Moore show said that one child had 11 bullet wounds and that #4 buckshot could do that with one shot from a shotgun. Have you heard any media reports of a shot gun at the scene? Maybe 'shot gun' doesn't fit their government provided MSM talking points?

Like the ancestral financial criminals before them, though, they still fear an armed citizenry. The guns are their last stumbling block on their yellow brick road to total wealth and world control; their end game being to confiscation it all, continued monetary control of humanity with a one world currency, and an appointed world government with themselves in charge by default for 'having collected the most' during the last two or three centuries.

A nation's politicians, laws, constitution, press, and money don't concern them because they already own them.
    We know that the elite want to drastically reduce the world's population. Just maybe the elite also want a bloody civil war to break out in America - citizens against soldiers and police officers. Maybe gun control will be used as the catalyst? Then out of the ashes, the elite can build their ideally controlled 1984 society - by then, everyone will be begging for their control measures.

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service