Replies

• I'M A KOREAN WAR VETERAN, 77 YEARS YOUNG AND AM STILL READY WILLIN & ABLE TO  TAKE OUT ALL INVADERS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA!!

BE ADVISED ... 

I will fight to the death to help ensure that the U.S. Constitution remains the law of the land of the United States of America! I will fight to the death to help ensure that the freedoms and way of life that so many of us military veterans served, fought and died for, are maintained! This is my promise to Jesus Christ my Lord and Savior and, those great American heroes who gave their all so that we could enjoy the good life, the freedoms and way of life that we American citizens had, before the EVIL muslim communist  USURPER, barack hussein obama and his evil wife michelle obama, crawled out of their SLIMY snake holes and into the white house, my house!!!

A United States Veteran is someone who,
    At one point in his or her life,
    Wrote a blank check made payable to,
    "The People of the United States of America",
    For an amount "...Up to and including my life."
     ~Author Unknown ~

FREEDOM IS NOT FREE!
    GOD BLESS AMERICA!
    GOD BLESS ISRAEL!

GOD BLESS CALIFORNIA, ARIZONA, NEW MEXICO , TEXAS, ALL BORDER STATES!
    Bob Pinkstaff
    Gunnery Sergeant
    United States Marine Corps Retired

AMERICAN CITIZEN BY BIRTH, UNITED STATES MARINE BY CHOICE!

• I salute you sir
    • AMEN and well said...I wish you were my neighbor...wishing you and your family long life and good health
  • Darned tootin!

Just picked up this little gem!

Can't wait for the weather to get a little warmer...

8142852852?profile=original

• Damned that man still has it. A head shot at 1,000 yards out, damned maybe he was thinking about some idiot wanting to take away his health care benefits! I was good with a rifle, scored expert all of the time after Army basic training, got Sharp Shooter in that.

Still once a vet always a vet, always ready to do what needs to be done. Bless him and all who serve or have served.

• I salute you and would be honored to stand beside you.  May God Bless.
  • I put in three years in the USMC and twenty-six in the US ARMY.   I am ready to draw the line in the sand and stand firm.  I have had enough.
  • Well that was a good job, hope I am still around at 84. I am only 60 but shoot about 1500 rounds a month. I shoot a nine inch 5 shot pattern at a 1000 yards with my Ruger M77 300 win mag. Lots of fun!!!!
  • I saw this the other day.  Folks, I spent 20 years in the Air Force and only rarely fired a weapon, but I am still a marksman. However, I am nowhere in this veteran's class and probably not in Wiccanwolf's or Gunny's class, but I can still shoot straight and stand ready to defend this country and its people and Constitution when it becomes necessary.  By the way, the gentleman in the video was in my dad's unit in WWII and may have known my dad.  It was the 99th Infantry Division, known as the Battle Babies because their first battle was the Battle of the Bulge, also known as the third battle of the Ardennes.  Dad was awarded the Purple Heart when he was wounded in action on the first day of the battle.  Also, I am a Vietnam veteran and am 66 years of age.    
  • Heh...Heh..

It looks like the 'young whipper-snappers' are keeping the tradition alive and well...

2 with 1 shot!

LINK

This reply was deleted.