Constitutional Emergency

US Relied on Muslim Brotherhood for Benghazi Consulate Security

Frontpage Magazine

Posted by Daniel Greenfield

The more we learn about what happened in Benghazi, the clearer things become.

Two U.S. intelligence officials told The Daily Beast that the intelligence community is currently analyzing an intercept between a Libyan politician whose sympathies are with al Qaeda and the Libyan militia known as the February 17 Brigade—which had been charged with providing local security to the consulate. In the intercept, the Libyan politician apparently asks an officer in the brigade to have his men stand down for a pending attack—another piece of evidence implying the violence was planned in advance.

The Martyrs of the Feb. 17 Revolution Brigade is Islamist and linked  with the Muslim Brotherhood. It was repeatedly accused of engaging in atrocities during and after the Libyan Civil War.

Many more-secular politicians in Libya are suspicious of Mr. Bukatef and his brigade because of their own Islamist reputation. He has been a member of Libya’s branch of the Muslim Brotherhood, and one of his group’s commanders reporting to him is Ismail al-Salabi, who leads a group of Islamist fighters and is the brother of Libya’s most prominent Islamist thinker, Ali al-Salabi.

The State Department puts its faith in the Islamists… and the Islamists repaid them the way they always do.

US security officers and the Libyan authorities did not call for help from any formal military or police force — there is none to speak of — but turned to the leader of another autonomous militia with its own Islamist ties.

‘‘We had to coordinate everything,’’ said that militia leader, Fawzi Bukatef, recalling a phone call about the attack that he received from the mission’s security team.

I’m sure there was a whole lot of coordinating going on.

Views: 513

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I am with you guys and agree in your outrage. I do not feel a Military Coup is in the cards for our country. I would welcome it of course but remember, the troops include lot of diverse folks now and the Anti Scumbama group is large but does not include everyone. The PC crowd has seen to that ( queers, perverts, etc.) In my day the troops were pretty good about policing their own ranks and these misfits found it better to pick an alternate job.

Also we must be careful what we wish for....somebody said that somewhere, didn't they?

Also folks we are not in the majority according to the polls are we.

Lets hope those polls that show 47 % supporting the POTUS are skewed by the Media. We will find out won't we.

I see it and feel it too, Carrie....just wondering how you deal with this knowledge without getting totally depressed about the idiocy of most people in this country who refuse to see and deal with this evil.

Hillary's Chief of Staff, Huma Amedin's late father was a founder of the Muslim Brotherhood, her mother is one of the 24 most influential women in the Muslim Sisterhood, Huma's brother works for the Muslim Brotherhood as has she herself in the past. The fox is in the henhouse and the farmer doesn't care. 

When Michele Bachman and four or five other Congress Members questioned how Huma Amedin got a security clearance, John McCain and John Boehner were among the first to scold the group who dared to question her clearance procedures.  The press of course jumped on as always.

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service