Constitutional Emergency

VA CANCELS CHRISTMAS

December 13, 2015

It appears that there is no end to what Obama’s Veterans Administration will do to hurt our military veterans. VA employees falsified and destroyed records to cover the failure of facilities to provide treatment to hundreds, and perhaps thousands of veterans. This led to many unnecessary deaths of America’s heroes. At the same time the VA has been taking away the Constitutional rights of veterans, declaring them incompetent to handle their own financial affairs, and then denying them the right to own firearms.

Not satisfied with these outrages, the VA is now forcing the cancellation of the celebration of Christmas in VA hospitals around the country. This has actually been going on for several years and has been accelerating. I am currently mobilizing the resources of the United States Justice Foundation to fight what is happening. I am particularly familiar with what has transpired at four VA facilities in Texas.

I have been proud to support and work with a group in Dallas, Texas called Vet to Vet. It was formed 21 years ago by a good friend and fellow veteran named Jess Johnson and his wife Peggy to assist veterans in the VA hospitals in the area. It started out small with the taking of hamburgers and coffee to patients, but over the years grew into a major effort, covering four major facilities in Texas and Vet to Vet chapters being formed throughout the country.

The program in Dallas and the VA facilities in Bonham, Waco, and Temple, Texas has parties, bingo games, and barbeques throughout the year, but their major effort occurs on Christmas each year when they provide 4,000 gifts to over 1,600 patients. They also collected food donations and cooked and delivered Christmas dinners to hundreds of patients. Spiritual comfort is also provided and if patients request a bible one will be given to them.

For many veterans who have no family, this was the only Christmas they would get. Now, all of that is coming to an end. Several years ago VA officials began telling Jess and his organization that they could no longer give bibles to patients, wish them a Merry Christmas, or even use the word Christmas in the facilities, or mention Jesus Christ. Then a year later they told the group that they could no longer bring Christmas dinners to the facilities.

This is more than political correctness run amok. This is the unconstitutional denial of the freedom of religion to the very men and women who put their lives on the line to defend that freedom, as well as the rest of the Constitution. This is not just happening in Texas, it is nationwide. VA hospitals are banning Christmas trees, Christmas cards, and national military cemeteries in places like Houston, Texas have attempted to ban Christian prayers at the funerals of veterans, and even any mention of God or religion.  

Jess Johnson will be the guest on my radio show “Our Constitution” this Wednesday, Dec. 16th. We broadcast live at 3:00 pm Central time, but the show is archived so you can download it anytime. You can access the show at:  http://americaswebradio.com/our-constitution/

While investigating this outrage we are also hearing from veterans around the country about how the VA has turned the “Veterans Choice Program” into another VA scam defrauding veterans and risking their health and their lives. The law was passed by Congress in response to numerous verified reports of veterans dying because they could not get treatment at VA hospitals.

The law is supposed to allow veterans who live over 40 miles from a VA hospital or clinic to get health care locally and have it paid for by the VA. However, the program is helping few veterans, particularly if they have serious health problems. For example, veterans who have cancer or serious heart conditions and live over 40 miles from a VA hospital are being denied local treatment because the VA will claim that there is a VA “facility” within 40 miles of the veteran’s home. These may include VA dental clinics, or VA clinics that have the primary responsibility of making appointments at VA hospitals.

In neither case can a veteran get actual treatment for cancer, heart problems or other serious illnesses. These veterans are back where they started, having to travel long distances to VA hospitals where they still have problems even getting an appointment, much less actual treatment. Our government is not only dishonoring our veterans, but in some cases still killing them.

Michael Connelly, mrobertc@hotmail.com
Constitutional Lawyer
Executive Director of the United States Justice Foundation. (www.usjf.net)
Personal website and blog: Michael Connelly blog

Views: 632

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I don't understand how america can go overseas and kick the hell out of the enemy and come back home and get their asses kick by the same evil son of a bitches they just defeated.I know the reason is because our government is being ran by the damn enemy.I myself have gone my limit to turning the other cheek.These evil bastards will dictate in the coming months what i will be willing to do to take my country back from these evil satanist.I know that most people are fed up too.

IF YOU CAN NOT SEE WHAT IS HAPPENING TO THIS COUNTRY BY NOW & WHY , IT IS TO LATE ## THE DUMB AMERICAN GAVE AWAY THERE COUNTRY & FREEDOM ## SO THEY COULD HAVE BABY SITTERS & COLLECT WELFARE ## ASK THEM ABOUT THE NEW WORLD ORDER , THEY WILL SAY FRENCH FRIES WITH THAT !!!!!!!!!!!!

This don't shock me at this point. I'm waiting for his order to cancel Christmas in the US period because it might offend someone. WHEW! I also saw he is saying NO Christmas Cards for over seas Military personnel at all and for the DOD to screen any mail that might appear about Christmas. WTF when will folks get tired of this crap and turn on him? WHEN?

We The People need to cancel Obama's ability to spend any money. We need to cancel the salary of the US Congress.

how can you do that i'm all for it

Come Rogue..........do you really think VA would take the action with out White House concurrence?  Not a chance............

Harry Riley; Sir : zero controls the V.A. , Therefore stirring s....will cause more problems and will not solve anything . My personal suggestion : They ask you about guns and if a family member is abusing you ; the answer is : I do not believe in guns , I love peace and I am a very peaceful person ; no one is abusing me . You may also say : Thank you to all the compassionate people here that are taking care of me . That is it . Nothing more .

Going Rogue ; don`t trust anything you read today ; Snopes is not to be trusted ; nothing is Vetted today ; majority here have been in the military and you all know that any info put out has been checked and re-checked for originality and truthfulness .
Do not put all your eggs in one basket .  

Pat Condell: We want the TRUTH and Donald Trump is EXACTLY ...

1 day ago ... Pat Condell, in one heck of a monologue, says that Donald Trump is exactly right
about stopping Muslim immigration and the people screaming ...

http://therightscoop.com/pat-condell-we-want-the-truth-and-donald-t... - 92k - Cached - Similar Pages

We veterans, and veteran organizations, and veteran families, definitely need to take veteran's health, and affairs, back into the hands of the public, while removing the feds social order of regulators, from benefiting at our expense. What really set me off, on that limiting veterans, were constant polls I received from a group called IPSOS, who were using Department of Veteran's Affairs, letter head. A bit of research, showing them has a global marketing, research firm, out of Paris, with its U.S. headquarters in Chicago. I can't imagine, how much of our veterans dollars is being used to pay them, or why our local veteran organizations were not asked to do the polling data. Who in the heck trusts, giving personal info, etc., to overseas connections, that we have no control over. 

Merle, That's an interesting one, I've never heard that name before, IPSOS. Please feel free to post more data on that group if you have it.

Old Rooster, I NEED YOUR HELP ; PLEASE HELP IS NEEDED WITH THE MESSAGE BELOW .
I added this to that message : To that atheist organization : You don`t like my Christianity , You don`t like My GOD , JESUS and CHRISTMAS ; Simple : Make an About Face and BUZZ OFF , Because you atheists HAVE NO ROGHTS TO TELL US CHRISTIANS WHAT TO DO . JUST BUZZ OFF and WALK AWAY ; WE DID NOT INVITE YOU HERE .

PLEASE , PLEASE , HELP :

The City of Orange, TX has announced it is removing a nativity scene displayed at City Hall after requests from an atheist organization. Orange City Manager Shawn Oubre’s office told the press that the display would be taken down in order to “avoid legal costs.” A spokesman for the atheist group has indicated the group is “glad” that the nativity display is coming down.

CLICK HERE to take action to protect the nativity scene.

Texas Values joins with Gov. Greg Abbott, Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick and other state leaders in calling on the City of Orange to keep and restore the nativity scene and reject the demands of those that seek to see God thrown out of the public square. As Gov. Abbott correctly highlighted in his press statement, the United States Supreme Court has continually held that the public acknowledgement of our religious heritage, including nativity scenes, is consistent with the Constitution. Our Constitution, specifically the First Amendment, expressly seeks to protect religious freedom and expression.

Further, a nativity scene was displayed at the Texas State Capitol just last December. Texas has been a leading state in protecting religious expression, including passing the Merry Christmas Law in 2013 that expressly protects the acknowledgment of Christmas, including nativity scenes, in our public schools.

We are being told that the City is meeting right now on this issue and a final decision could come as early as 2 PM TODAY. The legal and policy team at Texas Values stand ready to defend this nativity scene in any way necessary.

TAKE ACTION: CLICK HERE to contact the Orange City Manager, Shawn Oubre, and enc...y Scene!

In addition, please also call the Orange City Manager's office at 409-883-1055. 

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service