Constitutional Emergency

VDA BTR Show Wed. night 9 pm ET - Topic: The Full Ugly Truth! This will be no place for a coward nor a PC player

Wed. night 9 pm ET - You want the straight forward truth with nothing with held? The truth will be spoken on this show - it will not be a show/place for cowards or PC game players.
VDA

www.blogtalkradio.com

Panel Tim Harrington & Twana Blevins
There may be another hosts, we're discussion now if we want to bring others on or let the fire be only on us.

Views: 378

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I look forward to it.

Finally, let's lay it on the line, we have no time to screw around. Are we going to move, sit back, or become slaves?

Set it up in my Outlook calendar... will be there.

Me too.

I was booted from the above discussion for asking a reasonable question. As a matter of fact, Agenda 21, was just mentioned althoough it was not called by name. Now you are talking about the Tea Parties---is that the current discussion.

You are operating just like Obama---cut you off if I don't like your question.

Not taking anymore questions?

You may take me off your Patriotsforamerica. I think you are acting just like the present administration. 

Thom, that is common to EVERY public discussion, no matter how sincere and well-intentioned.

You have the right to free speech, but not on someone else's dime - that's not free.

You want to be able to say whatever you want?  Create your own platform and pulpit,
then see if anyone shows up.  They may even pay you something for your trouble (but
don't quit your day job just yet.) 

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service