VDA banner

September 24, 2012
Veterans Highest Priorities in the 2012 Election!

Partisan groups are tugging American Veterans in numerous directions, most of them detrimental to Veterans interest and the future of freedom and liberty.

We simply MUST focus veterans on the highest election cycle priorities for 2012.

The Obama Administration is working around the clock in two areas; 1) to make sure that active duty soldiers do not receive ballots on schedule so that soldiers cannot file their ballots ahead of election deadlines; 2) to silence the voice of dissent against Obama among Military personnel, families and veterans.

Because Military families historically vote 80% Republican, and because Democrats will do anything to retain D.C. power in 2012, including eliminating the Military vote, both active and former, Veterans are called to stand up for the Veteran Vote more than at any time in history.

NOBODY on earth has paid more for the right to VOTE and SPEAK freely. Soldiers and Veterans MUST VOTE and SPEAK OUT! - the country WILL follow your lead!

HIGH PRIORITY ACTIONS 

1) Make direct contact with your County Election Commission well in advance of the election and volunteer to monitor the Military Vote, making sure that NO state election results are certified until EVERY Military vote is counted. DO NOT let them block the Military Vote in the dark. Shine a bright light on that effort in YOUR County. Make sure EVERY Military Vote is counted in YOUR County.

2) Contact your County Election Commission and verify that they have fully vetted and certified ALL candidates as legally and constitutionally eligible to hold office, BEFORE placing that name on YOUR ballot.

3) Volunteer as poll-watchers in YOUR district. It is now confirmed that there are over 1.8 million "dead" voters on the voter registration rolls nationwide. DEAD people always vote Democrat. Further, Obama is counting on millions of votes from "illegal aliens" who have been given a drivers license I.D. and been registered to vote with that I.D. by the DNC.

4) Work with other Veterans in YOUR County to make sure that this election is as legal, ethical and transparent as humanly possible.

5) Speak at your local VFW and American Legions. Make sure that the messages scaring seniors into voting for Obama to protect their retirement DO NOT stand. Obama is decimating the Military and Veteran Benefits. It will get much worse in a second Obama term.

These are REAL an TANGIBLE ACTIONS. These are not symbolic statements that nobody listens to today. In these ways, you can protect the Veterans and soldiers who pay for our rights with their sacrifices, and ensure that a fair election happens in YOUR county!

While others may try to intimidate voters, YOU will be there to secure every legal citizens right to decide the future of our country, free from corruption and intimidation.

ALL PATRIOTS can work with area Veterans to assist with these initiatives.

DO NOT SIT THIS ONE OUT ON THE SIDELINES. DO NOT WAIT FOR SOMEONE ELSE TO DO IT. TAKE PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE OUTCOME OF THIS ELECTION IN YOUR AREA. THE FUTURE OF FREEDOM DEPENDS UPON YOU! 

DON'T WAIT FOR IT TO HAPPEN - MAKE IT HAPPEN!
Issue: 9.7 
PU Coat
In This Issue
Disenfranchise Hispanic Citizens
general blasts ex-officers
RENEW...RECRUIT...DONATE...
Disenfranchise Hispanic Citizens, or Illegal Aliens?

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - New voting laws in 23 of the 50 states could keep more than 10 million Hispanic U.S. citizens from registering and voting, a new study said on Sunday, a number so large it could affect the outcome of the November 6 election.

The Latino community accounts for more than 10 percent of eligible voters nationally. But the share in some states is high enough that keeping Hispanic voters away from the polls could shift some hard-fought states from support for Democratic President Barack Obama and help his Republican rival, Mitt Romney.

FULL BIASED STORY

Join Our Mailing List
US general blasts ex-officers for attacking Obama

ABOARD A US MILITARY AIRCRAFT - US military chief General Martin Dempsey denounced ex-officers Tuesday for waging a campaign against President Barack Obama, arguing that soldiers had a duty to stay above the political fray.
(as he entered the political fray himself, on behalf of Obama!)

THIS IS WHY PEOPLE DO NOT TRUST THE JOINT CHIEF'S TODAY! 

USPU Banner

You need to be a member of The Patriots For America to add comments!

Join The Patriots For America

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• In American History, I know of only two Presidents that threatened the military personnel with punishment if they spoke out against them, in uniform or out of it, and that is Clinton and Obama.

• If schools were teaching real world and US history we would not have the problems we have today..For the young would see what would happen if they behaved like they are today and dont even know that they are targerts that China, Russia and the Arabs will wipe out if they take control.. But if they are stoned enought they will not care when their heads roll...

• Praise His name, my request for an absentee voting ballot arrived yesterday and was sent right back in the mail. Even tho I am not a state resident where I live. I will find a voting place, stand are sit with an American flag and my Disabled Vietnam veteran Cap on my head. My fellow veterans this is our time to stand united, I don't care if you were Navy, Army,etc. WE have served this country put our lives on the line. A call to duty has been ordered. I hand salute each and everyone of you.

• Please watch and share this video. I couldn't embed it on ning so here is the link. Everyone must know this about the Obama administration before election day.

http://videos.allinnra.com/share

This reply was deleted.