Please let me (Twana) know if you do this. I will add it to the list of what states have been covered.

UPDATE: PLEASE USE THIS SCRIBD LINK

http://www.scribd.com/doc/105212198/Notice-for-Ballot-Access

VDA banner

September 7, 2012
NOTICE UPDATED and posted online with Instructions!

Greetings!
The State Officials NOTICE for a legal, fair, free and transparent election has been updated. We now have it available online with instructions how to properly use the document.

This is a non-partisan issue. There is no way to certify election results when the candidates have not even been properly certified to legally appear on the ballot.
Be part of the solution!

Issue: SPECIAL 
PU Coat
Join Our Mailing List

USPU Banner

You need to be a member of The Patriots For America to add comments!

Join The Patriots For America

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Massachusetts done and I truly want to be optimistic that my elected representatives will respond....then I get real! LOL!

• California - Done

• Twana, this weekend will you post an update of the the States still needed?  Maybe some of us might have

friends/family/contacts in States other than where we live that we could be get to commit to this.

• It feels GREAT to take action!

• Twana, I am the chairman of my precinct in my city here in Texas.
    I am going to send this to all my local county and State election officials.

Texas is a large state with over 200 counties, I am unable to reach all county officials by myself so I hope others in the state will also help out.

Thanks for posting this.

• Please get rid of this Scribd access crap.

• I would just like to read the notice without having to download programs and fill my computer with toolbars that I don't want. Just put the notice in the text and I can discover whether I would like to help or not. Scribid is a sponge for spam.

This reply was deleted.