The Patriots News

Penned JB Williams - (10/20/11)  

On October 5, 2011, the following national call was released to the public - “An undisclosed number of American Veterans and former service members have come together to prepare and present this Call-to-Action on behalf of the U.S. Constitution, the Republic, the Rule of Law and equal justice for all freedom loving citizens of the United States of America. Acting together as one, via The Veteran Defenders of America, co-sponsored by civilian patriot group The Unites States Patriots Union, LLC – we issue the following CALL for peaceful disobedience.

We CALL upon every member of federal, state and local government, legislative, judicial, law enforcement and military, who have taken an oath to protect and defend the Constitutional Republic from all enemies, foreign and domestic, to act upon those oaths for the stated purpose of restoring the Constitutional Republic.

We CALL upon ALL veterans and veteran organizations in America, who still believe in their oath to protect and defend, to unite with us at once – in this Declaration to Restore the Constitutional Republic.

We CALL for ALL citizens who still desire freedom and liberty, to stand with us in peaceful protest, and carry our demands to right the wrongs against our nation in the preservation of freedom, liberty, justice and the rule of law.”

(The full Call-to-Action is available here.)

This National Call-to-Action for Veterans Day, November 11, 2011 in Washington D.C. is scheduled for 0600 EST at the Washington Monument.

The call is led by MG Paul Vallely, Col. James Harding and Col. Harry Riley of Veteran Defenders of America (VDA), a service member division of The United States Patriots Union. Both are member-only organizations formed and funded by an undisclosed number of members.

The Veterans organization focuses on matters of national security and defense of the US Constitution, freedom and liberty. Patriots Union is an advanced patriot group focused on tangible strategies for reclaiming the republic, ending corruption and tyranny in government and returning the power to the American people.

Together, they prepared and launched a nation-wide Call-to-Action to ALL freedom loving Americans willing to fight for their right to live free from government tyranny. But they also issued a Code of Conduct for their event in D.C. scheduled on 11.11.11…

The Call-to-Action has gone viral on the internet, thanks to vital coverage by conservative news outlets like World Net Daily, Canada Free Press and Post & Email. Veterans, patriots and groups have been joining the Call-to-Action since and it’s beginning to look like patriots across the country are finally ready to join forces for real solutions.

In any movement, there are two types of participants, active and passive. Over the last hundred years, as our constitution and nation was being systematically destroyed, only a relative few were active participants in the destruction.

But most Americans were indeed passive participants in that destruction, sitting silent as the destruction took place, thereby passively participating by default, via their inaction.

Today, a Call-to-Action has been issued that requires active participation from people who are passive by nature. The average American may be angry about what is happening in their country, but how many are truly ready to do whatever it might take to end the madness?

When asked who is supporting this Call-to-Action, VDA’s Col. Harding responded as follows – “Every red blooded American we reach is on board, except those who will never be on board.

Harding went on to explain – “it is much easier to list who is not on board at this point.” – “leftists who have a very anti-American vision for America, people who have not yet accepted that there is no political solution now and those who have a seat at the table of corruption, are not on board.” – “Everyone else we reach is on board…

The Code of Conduct clearly indicates that the group’s call is for peaceful resistance on 11.11.11. The likelihood that Obama & Co. will resign on request is zero. The odds that members of congress will do the right thing and impeach are also slim. So, what is the real goal of the 11.11.11 event?

Co-Founder of Patriots Union Timothy Harrington explains – “We have to start somewhere. We are hoping to show D.C. insiders that the people have had enough. That the time for talking has passed and the time for serious action to save this nation has arrived.

“Every member of every branch of government has taken an oath to uphold and protect the constitution and the people of the United States and it’s high time we see which of them is ready to live up to that oath.” – said Harrington.

The event calls upon all freedom loving citizens fed up with the corruption and tyranny in D.C. to take a stand with their veterans at the Washington Monument on November 11, 2011. Additional information is being released at the organizations web sites as available.

JB Williams

You need to be a member of The Patriots For America to add comments!

Join The Patriots For America

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• My husband went to his MOAA meeting tonight, he took some of the posters with him - he came home and said they showed little to no interest in it. 

I was really ticked that out of about 30 offficers present, you know - those guys who took an oath to defend the Constitution of the United States etc., they showed so little interest.  As my husband is a little less articulate with words these days, I plan on doing a little phone calling tomorrow to be sure they got the full message tonight.  

• Veterans are the last hope for this nation.
  • Thanks so much for that radio interview, it was so nice to know there are still hero's out there, yes there are good people still out there but alot in denial, they hope all of us do there dirty work for them they still don't belive that our country is in despair amen, good people don't give up shout out everyday little by little our lord will convience them they need to rise up god bless us al, the truth will set you free!!! 
  • tell them to go into www.patriotsunion.org and see Col. Jim Harding request for help maybe that will help amen go into facebook tell them to look at Rep. Harry Accornero blog he will tell you that he needs there help to stand behind him may god help us all amen
  • As a Veteran of Veterans, and Father of Veterans, and an active duty Soldier in the ARMY OF OUR LORD AND SAVIOUR JESUS CHRIST, I will keep November ll, 2011 in my daily prayers.
    • Pray for the restitution of one nation under GOD. If a nation chooses to stand without the shadow of the lords wings over them they have sacum to evil and have lost.Prayer is our stongest weapon entire nations have and will continue to fall before the LORD.

IT IS NOT WE THE PEOPLE, IT IS ONE NATION UNDER GOD.

• ROGER THAT!
  • We bled and died for Freedom, not our government in control. It's time to stop the madness. Keep up the e-mails and calls. I'll be there and bring all that I can muster.
  • MAKE THIS GO VIRAL - - E-mail all the following:   GOOGLE every church you can & send it to the e-mails here - http://www.uschamber.com/chambers/directory/default  & Here - http://www.cushcity.com/churchlist.htm   &  http://directory.lionsclubs.org/  ETC.  Be creative.  Think out of the box. 

I've just sent this message to 15 Lions clubs in NY.  Their form comes up automatically when you get a town with a club; it's copy paste, find, paste, find paste ....  Send them this link. .

• This movement should also include a march on every state capitol on the same day. This would be for those who can't travel to WaShitOn. It would make one hell of a noise, as it would be nation wide.
This reply was deleted.