Constitutional Emergency

Veterans needed for this - If somebody asks you what kind of weapon or how many you have what are you going to tell them?

Everyone think before answering this question online and to just any stranger or acquaintance. This is to get you to thinking and maybe some guidance from our Veterans.

Twana

Views: 789

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

There is a saying  "  loose lips sink ships "

I know what I'm going to say.  You won't believe it.  But I won't say on the internet. 

It's none of your business - I believe in the 2nd Amendment and no ones needs to know what I have, where I have them OR how many I have!!

"None of your D- - - business!"

I love this answer, "None of your business". If you find pediatricians that are fine with that answer, be sure and send them business.

OTOH, if the pediatrician says you should sell your guns, it may be worth considering. It only takes one false accusation to child protection services to get you in a world of trouble. It can happen to anyone.

You can always buy more guns again after you are out from under the microscope. Sometimes you can best protect your gun rights by avoiding trouble.

My answer would be...."Hell no why would I own a gun for I am a Democrat the government will save me?"  Yeah right.

i have no weapons they scare me lol

I am a peace maker...why would you ask such a question? How about you?

My final answer would be I am a lover not a fighter ! Why do I need a weapon ? I have a gun and I am ready to use it if the opportunity arrises :) 

Never ever give that kind of information to anyone for any reason.  My answer why would you want to know that?  No matter what they say then, my rejoinder is always oh so that is why you want to know.  Then turn and walk away....No answer is the best answer. You could say none of your damn business but that would not be polite in our polite PC society now would it?

"Used to have a pistol but lost it in a boating accident.  How many do YOU have and what kind?"

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service