"AN AMERICAN SOLDIER WAS BRUTALLY BEATEN IN SOUTH TAMPA FLORIDA. THREE OF THE MEN THAT DID THIS WERE BLACK AND THE FOURTH WAS HISPANIC. I WONDER HOW MUCH PRESS THIS STORY WILL GET BEING THAT THE VICTIM WAS 'WHITE'."

Pastor Michael Green

www.wtsp.com
Tampa, Florida -- Police want your help finding four men who teamed up to beat a young U.S. Army soldier in a South Tampa street.

You need to be a member of The Patriots For America to add comments!

Join The Patriots For America

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• The media seems very selective what to print now days.

• Please change "BEATING" in the quotation to "BEATEN"; one wrong word completely alters the meaning.

As for the selective media, you are absolutely correct.  Further, it is significant to note that black-on-white attacks are never one-on-one; there is always backup available to the assailant, even if it is not used.  "Grasshopper, beware the sucker punch."

• From my understanding....blacks, hispanics are too cowardly to fight one on one....they need others.

When going to school in the 8th grade, I saw only one fight between two white boys.  They took care of the disagreement between the two, not 4 or 10 others.  The fight was over, they walked away.   NOT like the cowardly blacks and hispanics, and the like.  They're cowards, they use others, and weapons....because they haven't the people skills, physically, or verbally.

We WILL win in the end....trust me.

• >>>  AMERICAN SOLDIERS SHOULD BE WELL TRAINED ENOUGH TO DEFEAT 4 CIVILIAN PUNKS .  <<<

• Not so; the "sucker punch" completely disorients the victim, who, at best, is thinking, "I can't believe this is happening [to me]!"  Most of these attacks are over in seconds, and the victim does not have enough time for his training and "fight or flight" response to engage.  After a Marine or soldier has been in desperate, life-or-death situations the training engages much sooner, but four-to-one odds are difficult to overcome without armament.

• Don't care how well your trained, sucker punched then two more on top plus a forth running in kicking .No one is trained for that unless you are expecting it,then someone dies!

• As i posted on facebook it,s a tragedy happening way to often on our streets,though trained to defend himself i,m sure had he not received the sucker punch he may have been able to defend himself.I,m glad that the home owner had a motion activated camera and just maybe they can identify the punks and cowards who did this.My prayers go out to this defender of our country. Joe G.

• My training has been to create distance between myself and the attacker(s) as quickly as possible, especially if I am caught off-guard.  While effecting the retreat, I draw my weapon; if the attackers pursue me, there is but one option.  While I am quite capable of defending myself in a hand-to-hand situation, multiple attackers and/or the chance that an attacker might be armed leave me no option other than relying upon superior firepower and training.

When I am in a situation that I think might degenerate into this sort of thing, I am always at "Condition Orange".  Most people walk around in "Condition White" (no thought of an attack), and the only reasons they survive are that they are not attacked or that their attackers are extremely inept.  Our soldier in the video was "White", which led to his beating.  I am only "White" when in my home; I am at least "Yellow" whenever I am out, and that has saved me much grief on several occasions.

Pray for the soldier, and pray that his assailants are quickly brought to justice.

• Pathetic, and thugs like this walks the streets.

I hope the police apprehends the guilty parties but then justice will not prevail as this is a black on white crime and the minorities in society will cry out that it that the white soldier was asking for it and being in the wrong place at the wrong time.

This is something that is happening world wide and is an assault on all whites, Stand up and be counted citizens!

• Wait for it, waiiiiiit for it. Oh well, guess Jesse and Al are busy at the moment. You'll not hear a peep from them or the liberal MSM. I can remember a time when the police wouldn't have to worry to much about this type of thuggery. The folks on the base would have taken out the garbage, so to speak. I would bet that it won't happen here though.

This reply was deleted.

Activity

Oldrooster posted a discussion
Sunday
Apr 17
Apr 14
Apr 8
Mar 31